ADELE: EXQUISITE with "19" and MASTER CLASS with "21" - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

X

Page 5 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
    There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you’re listening to a song written by someone you don’t know, who you’ve never met, who somehow manages to describes exactly how you felt at a particular moment in your life. This next artist is able to do that time after time. It’s for that reason that she is currently number one in an astonishing 17 countries. If you’ve ever had a broken heart, you’re about to remember it now. Here performing “Someone Like You”, it’s the beautiful Adele.” - James Corden,

“Wow, wasn’t that amazing? You can have all the dancers, the pyrotechnics, laser shows you want, but if you sound like that, all you need is a piano. Incredible”. – James Corden

avaleia Valerie Alpapara
    this just in from a soon to be major sponsor. ADELE LIVE IN MANILA. Coming soon =)

I know that tweet isn't credible enough. But still, I'm hoping for it to happen.

Nakasave na sa Twitter search ko ang Adele in Manila.

Thank God her U.S. tour resumed!! Finally get to see her!! August 14!!!

Buti ka pa mikomouse!

Nag cd hunt kami ng friend ko sa Universal Rec at Warner Music kahapon and look what I have bought including Adele's 21.
    Sold out na ang Adele's 19 eh paano P25 lang yun.

Go Adele fans! So happy she has gained a huge fan base here in the Philippines! She really is something else!

ALL HAIL, THE QUEEN OF HEARTBREAK SOUL!

At sana nga mas dumami pa fans niya. At least, marunong pa ring mag appreciate ng 'real' music ang mga Pinoy.

Queen of Heartbreak Soul!

i roared and i rampaged
    This is my new girl! Saan nakakabili ng '19'? Gosh ang ganda ng '21' Limited Edition.

Andiya lang pala sa mga PEx ads si Adele.

magkatipo pala ng boses sina adele at amy winehouse

Just to make this thread alive.

25 July 11

AMY FLIES IN PARADISE X

not many people have it in them to do something they love, simply because they love it. with no fuss and no compromise. but she knew what she was capable of and didn’t even need to try. if she wanted to do something she would and if she didn’t she’d say **** off. it came easy to her and that’s why we all loved her so much. we believed every word she wrote, and it would sink in deep when she sang them. Amy paved the way for artists like me and made people excited about british music again whilst being fearlessly hilarious and blase about the whole thing. i don’t think she ever realised just how brilliant she was and how important she is, but that just makes her even more charming. although im incredibly sad about Amy passing im also reminded of how immensely proud of her i am as well. and grateful to be inspired by her. Amy flies in paradise xx

http://www.adele.tv/blog/334/amy-flies-in-paradise-x

I love Adele's touching tribute for Amy.

She is currently number one worldwide with "21"!

8 million sold since January! Amazing numbers!

I love this singer, Adele. Very heartfelt at realistic ang songs nya. Meaningful.

Lalo na yung Turning Tables na kanta nya.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3J4L4FP1WDY

This is true soul, not the soul na puro adlibs, but soul that comes from the aches of the heart!

sino na may ganito?

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy143 View Post
    Let's make this thread alive!

Favorite Adele songs:

Someone Like You
    Rolling in The Deep
    One and Only
    pareho tayo ng faves

nabasa ko sa twitter may concert daw sya dito sa January at sa PICC ang venue? limited lang makakanood kung ganun..
    sana matuloy yung concert nya dito gosh sana wag naman sobrang mahal pero alam ko mahal yun for sure.

Sana they wait on MOA's The Arena to open!! Para malaki!! But Adele really likes her concert very private, mostly her venues for her concert are intimate. Theyre not big, because of course she doesnt need a big stage, all she needs is her voice.

We're not the only one who loves Adele, Kris Aquino loves her too! She always talk about her favorite song "Set Fire to the Rain"

Quote Originally Posted by pc03 View Post
    http://static-l3.blogcritics.org/11/07/16/163725/adele-itunes.jpg?t=20110716113244

sino na may ganito?
    Waaaah, gusto ko ng ganito!

Page 5 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last