PEx Highlights

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Envy me,rate me,bottom line Jspice's Avatar

So This Gay Muslim Imam Is Perfectly Fine With Other Gay Muslims?

"Being Muslim and being gay are both strong identities. And I think that they are both innate identities for me. So somewhere along the line I had to reconcile the two. Ö Imams see me as a threat to their worldview and the way they see Islam. I donít feel they should be threatened. Itís just another view that I would invite them to look at. My view allows queer Muslims to continue being Muslim but also to accept themselves for who they are."

óMuhsin Hendricks, the gay Muslim cleric in South Africa who leads the pro-gay religious foundation The Inner Circle, probably wouldn't be welcome in certain (or, all) Middle Eastern countries

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/ga...ity-not-sinful

cool. that's something new.
    "With great looks comes great responsibility"

I always thought that all Gods / gods are compassionate and will not judge you for who your but for what you do.

His take on allowing Muslims to embrace themselves is a good one in my opinion. There could be repercussions on one's self if their real selves are subdued.

oooh! so the admin does visit this little corner of PEx once in a while!

p.s. is everyone still here?
    "With great looks comes great responsibility"

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Admins shouldn't visit threads. Look at what happened to this.

now people are afraid to post insults against each other.

instead, crickets are dominating this thread.

Unless you are an Atheist, you are like saying, I can't do what I want because God/Allah/Buddha might be looking.

So, kung tutuong nananampalataya sa Allah subhana wa taalah ay dapat baguhin niya ang kanyang sarili kung saan gawin niyang halimbawa ang nangyari noong panahon ni Lut (alayhi salam), ang sabi nga sa banal na Quran patungkol kay Lut (alayhi salam)

7:80 We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you?

7:81 "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."

7:82 And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them
    out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"

7:83 But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind.

Sa panahon ni Lut (alayhi salam) ay pinarusahan ang mga tao sapagkat nakikipagtalik ang mga lalaki sa kapwa lalaki, iyon ang dahilan kung bakit naparusahan sila, ngunit ang bawat kasalanan ay mayroon kapatawaran pero kung ang taong alam niyang kasalanan ay hindi siya humingi ng tawad ay mayroon itong katapat na kaparusahan sa araw ng paghuhukom.

85:10 Those who persecute (or draw into temptation) the Believers, men and women, and do not turn in repentance, will have the Penalty of Hell: They will have the Penalty of the Burning Fire.

85:11 For those who believe and do righteous deeds, will be Gardens; beneath which rivers flow: That is the great Salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires),

9. Mar 5, 2012, 08:24 AM

NeverForget + NeverForgive

Cool

All I can say is good luck to that South African Imam. His location is still conveniently accessible to Muslims who would wish to "remind" him of his rightful place in this world.

This is prevalent in Europe where there are a lot of gay Muslims. It this regard it is significant because he is labeled an Imam.

Addition
    My boss just shared this with me, he said it shows some gay Muslims in EU. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/
    Last edited by andresbonifacio2; Mar 5, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Religulous link

on the other hand the gay priest are ok with the pope. But they should stop inserting their banana to the teenage altar boys hole.

Two gay Roman Catholic priests hired hitmen to kill themselves after one of them discovered he had Aids.

1. Pair had been close friends since training
    2. Planned to throw themselves off cliff but lacked nerve

In addition to Aids, Reatiga had syphilis and witness testimony indicated he was a regular visitor to places frequented by gays in central Bogota.

Sources:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hemselves.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/15/wo...r-killers.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hemselves.html

Thumbs down Better to sacrifice yourself than killing and blowing other People

Quote Originally Posted by mani94 View Post
    http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/7583790/img/7583790.jpg

Two gay Roman Catholic priests hired hitmen to kill themselves after one of them discovered he had Aids.

1. Pair had been close friends since training
    2. Planned to throw themselves off cliff but lacked nerve

In addition to Aids, Reatiga had syphilis and witness testimony indicated he was a regular visitor to places frequented by gays in central Bogota.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7583793.jpg

Sources:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hemselves.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/15/wo...r-killers.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hemselves.html
    I criticize and go against Christian churches, but this is just something that is lower than scum.

This is better than Muslim defenders of their own denomination of Islam killing, murdering, raping, kidnapping other Muslims who belong to another sect of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by andresbonifacio2 View Post
    I criticize and go against Christian churches, but this is just something that is lower than scum.
    Sacrifice? sacrifice saan?

This is better than Muslim defenders of their own denomination of Islam killing, murdering, raping, kidnapping other Muslims who belong to another sect of Islam.
    ^ Killing, raping, murdering? everyday meron nyan dito sa Metro Manila... and Islam is against it...

15. Mar 7, 2012, 11:50 AM

Thumbs down

^ Killing, raping, murdering? everyday meron nyan dito sa Metro Manila... and Islam is against it...
    Well based on your own logic, you posted the gay priests who chose to sacrifice themselves (not others) because it is not happening everyday?

What I am saying is that at least these gay priests chose to sacrifice themselves. Something which is better than famous followers of your own religion that chooses to kill other people merely because they have a different belief. Gets mo?

That is the problem with people like you who are religious. Jews, Muslims, and Christians who fight and step on other people just because of words from pieces of paper.

Wala na di na kami pwedeng tumutol diyan. Ban kami kapag tumutol.

Quote Originally Posted by BossVic View Post
    Wala na di na kami pwedeng tumutol diyan. Ban kami kapag tumutol.
    Puwede mo naman kontrahin iyan kung walang katotohanan ang sinasabi ni mani, may freedom of speech kayo kahit anong pambabastos ang gawin ninyo sa amin (tulad ng ginagawa ni alaskador)

Exclamation Alaskador06 should be banned but wait there's more...

Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Puwede mo naman kontrahin iyan kung walang katotohanan ang sinasabi ni mani, may freedom of speech kayo kahit anong pambabastos ang gawin ninyo sa amin (tulad ng ginagawa ni alaskador)
    In fairness, Alaskador06 should be banned for not engaging people in a respectful discourse.

But parepareho lang kayo. Alaskador06 is the T-Rex, people like you is of just a lesser breed than Alaskador06; but still a dinosaur. I've seen your posts insulting beliefs not your own.

Kaya nga...
    That is the problem with people like you who are religious. Jews, Muslims, and Christians who fight and step on other people just because of words from pieces of paper.

doesn't he realize he will end up in both muslim and christian hells for being gay?

In fairness, Alaskador06 should be banned for not engaging people in a respectful discourse.

But parepareho lang kayo. Alaskador06 is the T-Rex, people like you is of just a lesser breed than Alaskador06; but still a dinosaur. I've seen your posts insulting beliefs not your own.

Kaya nga...
    Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jspice View Post
    "Being Muslim and being gay are both strong identities. And I think that they are both innate identities for me. So somewhere along the line I had to reconcile the two. Ö Imams see me as a threat to their worldview and the way they see Islam. I donít feel they should be threatened. Itís just another view that I would invite them to look at. My view allows queer Muslims to continue being Muslim but also to accept themselves for who they are."

óMuhsin Hendricks, the gay Muslim cleric in South Africa who leads the pro-gay religious foundation The Inner Circle, probably wouldn't be welcome in certain (or, all) Middle Eastern countries

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/ga...ity-not-sinful
    Kunwari lang silang galit sa mga LGBT pero sa totoo magkasabwat yan para sa Islamization of the World. Pag islamize na lahat, pugot ulo sila. traydor mga yan eh hahaha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast