✰ MARIA ARAGON ✰ Little Lady Gaga ♪ ♫ The Future is Born [Maria's World #1] | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... Last

✰ MARIA ARAGON ✰ Little Lady Gaga ♪ ♫ The Future is Born [Maria's World #1]

Maria Aragon or Maria Lourdes Aragon (born July 17, 2000) is a Filipino-Canadian YouTuber, from Winnipeg, Manitoba. She was born and raised in Canada to Filipino parents.

In February 16 2011, she posted a video on her sister's YouTube channel in which she performed a cover of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga. A tweet from Lady Gaga on the video was sent to her eight million followers, and launched Maria to instant, international fame.[1] The video garnered over 10 million views on YouTube in just five days. In just 6 days, her video, "Born This Way - (Cover)" on Youtube had reached up to 12 million views.

American talk show host Ellen Degeneres took notice of her talent from Lady Gaga's tweet and invited Maria to appear on her show on February 21, 2011. She performed "Born This Way" on the piano while singing on the show. Her parents were part of the audience and as seen in the video that recorded the show, they cried in joy as they saw their own daughter's talent. Before the show on an interview with HOT-103 FM, Maria Aragon spoke with Gaga, and was invited to perform "Born This Way" with her at The Monster Ball Tour concert in Toronto in March. Maria Aragon confirmed she was invited to sing with her on Ellen.

Aragon is a fifth-grade student at the Isaac Brock School in Winnipeg, Canada. She lives with her brother, two sisters and her parents.

VISIT: Maria Aragon's YouTube Channel

My videos are made for entertainment only, so there's no copyright infringement intended!

Hey guys. WHAT UP?! Nothing much I'm guessing...

My sister made this channel to put up a very very old video of my dad and my brother making sound effects of dogs and other animals...so years later I'm using this channel to share to everyone my gift of music and the talent that God gave me. I sing, I giggle, I laugh...I love to entertain.

In this channel I show you who I really am because when I see you in person I'll be really really shy! I'm only hyper to people I've known for a long time. But I want to thank you for your support so far!

Love you guys so much!
    Be blessed & God bless,

Maria

About Me: *FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*

Are you filipina?
    Yes, because I was born and raised by Filipino parents in Canada, so it makes me Canadian, too! Although I've never been to the Philippines.

How old are you?
    I am 10 years old, my birthday is on July 17.

What are the chords to your music or do you have the music sheet for it?
    There are no music sheets, I figured the chords out myself and it's all by ear

Influences: Jessie J, Michael Jackson, Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys, Yiruma, Michael Giacchino, Lady GaGa, Armalyn Teroso CORRECTION: Armalyn Tesoro (sorry Ate Lyn I spelt your name wrong!)

Schools: I go to school somewhere over the rainbow, and will be moving to a new school under the sea.

Interests: I love to sing, obviously. I also like to paint and draw and go to school everyday but I hate the weekends, but not Saturdays. I'm very interested in writing stories about life. I like to sun tan in the leaves. I like to sleep beside my stuffed animals. I love my shoes and my gray jacket. I love the snow and the holidays especially Christmas. I like polka dots, I could tell you that. I love my friends and family. I appreciate God and all of his children!

Movies: Despicable Me! (It's so fluffy!) I love The Little Mermaid and all the other Disney movies!

Music: I love music that settles in the beginning but then BAM! Stuff makes you nod, and gets you dancing, you know? I love Michael Jackson so much. What's weird is that I never officially sang one of his songs. I was into music when I saw Beyonce. She's cool. And if you want to know, my first CD or tape was Barney of Raffi. I forget which was first, but yeah. Music is me. So me.

Books: I just like books with a witty, smart beginning, and not too precise. I think that J.K. Rowling and Lemony Snicket do just the thing. Roald Dahl makes up his own little world where I can go and the experience is wonderful.
    Last edited by choppertonitoni; Feb 27, 2011 at 03:36 AM.

Maria Aragon - Born This Way Cover [Lady Gaga]

http://www.youtube.com/v/xG0wi1m-89o

“Because of the meaning of the song. It has a great meaning. It’s about just being yourself because God made who you are and you’re no different than anybody else" - Maria on what pushed her to do a cover of “Born This Way”

Lady Gaga recognizes 10-year-old Pinay's singing talent on YouTube: "She is the future"

Isa na namang Pilipino ang gumagawa ng ingay sa Internet at sa music industry.

Ito ay si Maria Aragon, isang 10-year-old Canadian-Filipina, na nagpo-post sa YouTube ng kanyang mga performance ng ilang popular na awitin.

Si Maria ay naka-base sa Winnipeg, Canada. Ayon sa kanyang YouTube page (@rojuanearagon), parehong Pilipino ang kanyang mga magulang. Sa Canada na raw siya ipinanganak.

Nakilala ang pangalan ni Maria dahil sa pagkadiskubre sa kanya ng international recording artist na si Lady Gaga kagabi, February 17.

Napanood kasi ni Lady Gaga ang performance ni Maria ng kanyang bagong kantang "Born This Way." Dahil dito, ay sinulat niya sa kanyang Twitter account (@ladygaga) ang mga katagang "Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future."

Kasama sa tweet ni Lady Gaga ang link sa video ng performance ni Maria. Mahigit walong milyong katao ang followers ni Lady Gaga sa Twitter, kaya naman mabilis na kumalat ang impormasyon tungkol sa video ni Maria.

Pinuri ng mga YouTube commenters ang magandang boses ni Maria, at ang galing nito sa pagtugtog ng piano.

Marami rin ang nagsasabing may pagkakataon si Maria na makilala, at pasikatin, ni Lady Gaga.

Hanggang sa ngayon ay patuloy pa rin na tumataas ang hits ng video na ito sa YouTube. Sa records ng video-sharing website, No. 1 na ang video sa kategoryang Most Viewed (Today) - Canada, at Most Viewed (Today) - Musicians - Canada.

Samantala, No. 5 naman ito sa mga kategoryang Most Viewed (Today), at number two sa Most Viewed (Today) - Musicians.

Ayon sa impormasyon na nasa YouTube page ng batang singer, hilig niya raw ang pagkanta at pagguhit. Hindi rin siya gumagamit ng chords, at tumutugtog siya ng instrumento base sa kanyang pandinig.

Bukod kay Lady Gaga, kasama rin sa mga artist na nakaimpluwensiya sa kanya sina Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, at ang classical pianist na si Yiruma.

Matatandaang sa YouTube din na-discover ang teen sensation na si Justin Bieber noong 2008.

http://www.pep.ph/news/28346/Lady-Ga...is-the-future-

Lady Gaga and “Born This Way” Cover Star Maria Aragon

Two days ago, 10-year-old Maria Aragon of Winnipeg, Canada posted a cover version of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” to YouTube.

Yesterday, Gaga herself tweeted her approval, writing of Aragon’s video, “Can’t stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future.”

And today, with the little Little Monster’s viral sensation passing 2 million views in 48 hours, a radio station arranged a conversation between Aragon and Gaga that made both emotional.

The Grammy winner told Aragon that she’d been having a “bad day” until she watched Aragon’s version of “Born This Way” and became “overjoyed.”

To top it off, Gaga invited Aragon to perform a duet with her when she performs a concert next month in Toronto.

http://www.gossipcop.com/maria-arago...born-this-way/

Maria Aragon performs "Just The Way You Are" on Hot 103

Maria Aragon guest appearance on Ellen. She performed Lady Gaga's "Born This Way."

Maria Aragon meets Ellen DeGeneres

After her rendition of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” went viral, there’s no stopping YouTube singing sensation Maria Aragon.

On Tuesday, Aragon’s wish to showcase her talent in the popular television program “The Ellen Degeneres Show” came true.

DeGeneres warmly welcomed the 10-year old Filipino-Canadian singer on her popular show.

In the video clip posted on the show’s official website, DeGeneres asked Aragon on when she actually started singing.

“I am 10 years old and I’ve been singing for about 7 years probably. Since I was 3 but probably back then I didn’t really get much meaning out of songs,” Aragon answered.

Asked what pushed her to do a cover of “Born This Way,” Aragon said she attributes it to the meaningful lyrics of Lady Gaga’s song.

“Because of the meaning of the song. It has a great meaning. It’s about just being yourself because God made who you are and you’re no different than anybody else.

Furthermore, Aragon shared how she felt after talking to Lady Gaga herself when she guested in a local radio station in Canada.

“Well it’s not everyday you get to talk to a superstar or you get feedback from a superstar saying that you did great on the cover that’s her song... We talked and she was actually having a bad day and I made her day, and it was really overwhelming,” she related.

DeGeneres, meanwhile, advised the young lady to make the most out of each moment especially her forthcoming duet with Lady Gaga in Toronto.

“But you should just know that she believes in you enough that she asked you to do it so just enjoy it,” DeGeneres told the 10-year old singer.

Before the interview ended, Aragon again performed her popular cover of “Born This Way.”

Delighted by her presentation, the audience offered her a standing ovation after the performance.

DeGeneres also generously gave Aragon an iPad and other “cool gadgets."

Other Filipino singers who were on DeGeneres' show after their YouTube videos went viral included Charice Pempengco who is now an international singing sensation, and Fil-Am tandem “Rin on the Rox.”

Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda has also performed on the show.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertain...llen-degeneres

Lady Gaga invites Fil-Canadian girl to sing duet

Lady Gaga has asked 10-year-old Filipino-Canadian Maria Aragon to sing “Born This Way” onstage with her in a concert in Toronto, Canada.

Maria, who moved Lady Gaga to tears with her rendition of the chart-topping singer-composer’s latest hit “Born This Way” on a YouTube video, spoke to the international star via phone patch on a local Winnipeg radio station.

"Not only do you have such a beautiful voice and you are so joyful to watch but, every once in a while, whether people believe it or not, I have a very bad day. And I was not having such a good day. And when Perez (Hilton) sent me the video of you singing I was so overjoyed that I began to cry," Lady Gaga told a pleasantly surprised Maria, who broke into tears as they talked on air.

“I was so happy. This industry is very difficult to women sometimes and they want to tear us down and tear us apart. And I worked on 'Born This Way' for so long. But...when I saw you, so young and so beautiful singing those words so purely, it reminded me why I wrote this song in the first place and it reminded me why I make music,” Lady Gaga added.

The famous singer then popped the question:

“Maybe you're just gonna have to come onstage with me and sing that song. What do you think?”

An ecstatic Maria said yes.

Maria will travel to Toronto for the Lady Gaga concert, courtesy of the Winnipeg radio station Hot 103.

Aside from "Born this Way," Maria also sang versions of other Lady Gaga's songs and uploaded videos of her renditions to YouTube.

Lady Gaga herself watched Maria’s version of “Born This Way” and tweeted on February 17: "Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music.

The video had already received more than 8.5 million views barely five days after it was uploaded.

Who is Maria Aragon?

Maria Aragon is a Filipino-Canadian born and raised in Canada. She was born July 17. Her parents are also Filipino. According to her YouTube profile, she has never been to the Philippines. She never uses chord sheets in her performances, instead, she only learns music by ear.

Aside from singing, Aragon likes to paint, draw and write stories about life. Her musical influences are Jessie J, Michael Jackson, Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys, Yiruma, Michael Giacchino, Lady GaGa, and Armalyn Tesoro. Her most favorite singer is Michael Jackson.

http://ph.promotion.yahoo.com/entert...sing-duet.html

Maria Aragon wows 'Good Morning America,' NY Times Square

Winnipeg’s newest celebrity Maria Aragon took the center stage as she appeared on ABC’s morning news and talk show “Good Morning America” (GMA) in New York City on Thursday.

The 10-year-old Aragon, who has been overwhelmed by her instant shot to fame, again performed her cover of “Born This Way” in the show. It was broadcast on a giant screen in the famous Times Square.

GMA anchor George Stephanopoulos said he was totally amazed by the 10-year old girl’s talent, according to a story posted by CBC News Canada.

Stephanopoulos also thinks Aragon probably stopped everyone’s world in Times Square that morning.

"I have to tell you, they were playing that out over Times Square. And while you were playing I think the traffic stopped all over Times Square this morning. That was so fantastic," he said.

After Aragon's performance, the GMA staff gave Aragon a gift certificate for 6 months' worth of piano lessons.

"You taught yourself how to arrange this song, but you've never actually had piano lessons. So we at GMA wanted to give you 6 months of piano lessons for coming on (the show)," Stephanopoulos said.

Aragon was catapulted to fame when her cover of “Born This Way” caught the attention of international star Lady Gaga a week ago.

Lady Gaga tweeted the video and described the young Filipina as “the future."

As of posting time, Aragon’s video already has more than 13 million views.

Since then, Aragon experienced an “overnight fame.”

Aragon is set to sing with Lady Gaga on March 3 in the international singer's Toronto concert.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertain...y-times-square

Empire State of Mind Part II (Broken Down) Cover

Just The Way You Are Cover [Bruno Mars]

Part of Your World Cover [The Little Mermaid OST]

Telephone Cover [Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce]

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... Last