✰ MARIA ARAGON ✰ Little Lady Gaga ♪ ♫ The Future is Born [Maria's World #1] - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Maria Aragon with Lady Gaga

Myself +10 year Old Lady Maria of Winnipeg. She signed my t-shirt, she ate my heart, just like you

posted by Lady Gaga on her twipic account: http://twitpic.com/45wf98

BORN THIS WAY - Lady Gaga performs with Maria Aragon live in Toronto (March 3rd)

Lady Gaga shares stage with Maria Aragon for duet

Maria Aragon's dream of performing on stage with Lady Gaga has finally happened.

The 10-year-old YouTube child wonder performed a duet with Lady Gaga during the 2011 Monster Ball Tour concert Thursday night (Friday morning in Manila) at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto.

Maria and Lady Gaga performed "Born This Way," the same song that propelled the young fifth grader to fame.

A report from TorontoSun.com said Maria was all confident as she addressed the crowd who were gathered at the venue to witness Lady Gaga and Maria perform live.

"I'm just really grateful for all of you. I just want to thank you for all of your suppport. And I'm actually from Winnipeg and I came over here to sing to you guys. And I want to say a shout out to all my fans and family in Winnipeg. And, after a while, I'll be up here again, so stay tuned!," Maria said.

The report also said that Lady Gaga was still emotional after witnessing Maria's live performance."Just knowing I touched one person is enough. Look at me...She's such a superstar," said Lady Gaga.

After the concert, Lady Gaga shared a photo (top photo) of her and Maria wearing T-shirts of one another on Twitpic and tweeted: "Myself +10 year Old Lady Maria of Winnipeg. She signed my t-shirt, she ate my heart, just like you."

After her YouTube video went viral weeks ago, Maria had since guested in popular US television shows like the "Ellen de Generes Show" and "Good Morning America. Her Youtube video has so far earned 17M views and counting.

http://ph.promotion.yahoo.com/entert...-for-duet.html
    Last edited by choppertonitoni; Mar 4, 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Maria Aragon performs duet with Lady Gaga

YouTube singing sensation Maria Aragon made her dream come true as she performed a duet with her idol Lady Gaga at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada Thursday night (Friday morning in Manila).

Pictures of the concert showed the 10-year-old Aragon sitting on Lady Gaga's lap while singing the hit song "Born This Way."

Aragon shot to Internet celebrity status after her YouTube video covering Gaga's controversial hit caught the international star's attention.

The pop superstar posted Aragon's video in her official Twitter account and described the young Fil-Canadian as “the future." Aragon's YouTube video has been viewed at least 17 million times.

She also thanked Aragon for giving her song “a life.”

In their conversation over the phone last February 18, Gaga invited Aragon to sing with her on stage at her concert.

Aragon has appeared in the hit US talk show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "Good Morning America."

Aragon arrived in Toronto early this week for Gaga’s concert, which is part of Lady Gaga's 2011 Monster Ball Tour.

The 10-year-old singer was accompanied by her parents, sister and brother Rojuane who posted Aragon's videos on YouTube.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertain...duet-lady-gaga

Maria Aragon and Lady Gaga... Live in Toronto!

Fil-Canadian Maria Aragon who became an overnight sensation because of her cover of the Lady Gaga song "Born This Way" in YouTube, finally gets to sing with her idol in front of a very large crowd in Toronto, Canada.

Lady Gaga called out Maria in the middle of her Monsterball concert and sang "Born This Way" with her.

The pop superstar was so overwhelmed with the reception of theconcert-goers with her duet witn Maria that she cried while thanking Maria and everyone who watched her concert. She also dubbed Maria as "Lady Maria of Winnipeg."

http://www.pep.ph/peparazzi-2/videos

Maria Aragon performs with Lady Gaga at the singer's concert in Toronto

Natuloy ang guesting ng Filipino-Canadian na si Maria Aragon sa sold-out concert ni Lady Gaga sa Air Canada Centre sa Toronto, Ontario kaninang umaga (Huwebes ng gabi sa Canada).

Si Lady Gaga ang personal na nag-imbita kay Maria para mag-guest ito sa kanyang show.

Shiny black pants, pink shirt, white hat, at orange monkey sa kanyang leeg ang suot ng 10-year-old Fil-Canadian singer mula sa Winnipeg, Canada nang umakyat siya sa stage para sa duet nila ni Lady Gaga.

Ang kanyang kapatid ang sagot ni Maria nang itanong ni Lady Gaga kung sino ang pumili ng kanyang outfit.

"That monkey is fabulous," ani Lady Gaga, bago nito sinabi sa audience na "I'm really excited that Maria is here today. She represents everything this song is about ... The next generation and the future and no more divisiveness."

Sa report ni Sheila North Wilson ng CBC News, napuno ng malakas na sigawan ang loob ng Air Canada Centre nang maupo si Maria sa tuhod ni Lady Gaga habang tinitipa nito ang piano at magkasabay nilang inawit ang slowed down version ng "Born This Way."

Ang "Born This Way" ang bagong single ni Lady Gaga na ginawan ni Maria ng cover. Napaluha si Lady Gaga nang mapanood niya sa YouTube ang video ni Maria na naging viral sensation dahil inilagay ito ng sikat na American singer sa kanyang Twitter account.

Muling napaluha si Lady Gaga pagkatapos ng song number nila ni Maria na tinawag niya na "Lady Maria from Winnipeg." Sinabi niya na kinabahan siya dahil "she's such a superstar" referring, of course, to Maria."

Dalawang beses na nag-perform si Maria sa concert ni Lady Gaga dahil umakyat uli siya sa stage para sa encore, ang up tempo performance ng "Born This Way" na sinabayan nila ni Lady Gaga ng pagsasayaw.

Ayon kay Maria, spontaneous at walang rehearsal ang dance number nila ni Lady Gaga.

http://www.pep.ph/news/28554/Maria-A...ert-in-Toronto

Canada’s Little Lady Gaga takes Toronto

Imagine if a girl with a knack for music got to meet her favourite singer. And perform a duet with her. Before thousands of people, in a sold-out arena.

Maria Aragon will never forget her first trip to Toronto.

The 10-year-old Winnipeg native held her own at the Air Canada Centre with Lady Gaga Thursday night, matching the megaselling artist note-for-note on a slowed down version of Gaga’s new single “Born This Way.”

“I have a surprise for you,” Gaga told the crowd, welcoming Maria to the stage at 11 p.m., halfway through her two-hour set. Outfitted by an older sister in sparkling black tights, black leather jacket, pink hoodie, grey hi-tops and ivory hat with ever-present stuffed toy, Monkey the Monkey, around her neck, the girl perched on the bikini-clad Gaga’s lap for their duet.

Though Maria told the Star in an earlier interview “I actually don’t like putting on makeup, because it’s not me” she was wearing eyeliner and hint of blush.

With Maria handling the keys and Gaga working the pedals, the pair traded verses on the empowering song about being yourself. It was a touching moment that exemplified the dichotomy that is Gaga – a sensitive, intelligent lyricist who got teary performing with the child she invited to participate in a show rife with profanity, sexual innuendo and bloody demonic imagery (with at least one dismembered Barbie). She repeatedly describes herself as “fans first”, yet kept the audience – and Maria - waiting 85 minutes Thursday night and never offered an apology or explanation.

But, sigh, she did bring Maria back for the finale an hour later to sing on the original rendition of “Born This Way.”

Maria has been caught in a two-week whirlwind filled with limos and plane rides since a YouTube video of her singing that tune garnered Gaga’s attention and 17 million views.

CONTINUE

Lady Gaga & Maria Aragon - Born This Way

Waahhhh! Tulad ng inimagine ko ang nangyari! Woho..

Maria and lady gaga sa isang piano. At sabay silang mag pli-play nito!

Yihee! Ang saya naman! Un nga lang di ko isip na sa sobrang pagkatuwa ni lady gaga sa kanya sa lap pa talaga nakaupo..hehe. cute.
    Ohhhh! Touching naman! I know magiging extra caring ni mother monster sa kanya coz kita naman gaano niya ka-love yung bata dun sa nag usap sila sa radio station..
    Gee, im so happy for Maria and lady gaga! I looove them both! =)

para kay lady gaga, for being so sweet and loving sa kanyang mga fans :

from tumblr

this is sweet!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by calculusBUNSO View Post
    naku! haha. normal mode naman siguro ang outfit nya. hehe.
    sana mag duet sila with piano.
    wish ko nga eh.. magkatabi sila sa harap ng piano.. cute siguro un..
    i love lady gaga's speechless by the way. galing nya lalo pag nakapiano.
    Waahhhh! Tulad ng inimagine ko ang nangyari! Woho..

Maria and lady gaga sa isang piano. At sabay silang mag pli-play nito!

Yihee! Ang saya naman! Un nga lang di ko isip na sa sobrang pagkatuwa ni lady gaga sa kanya sa lap pa talaga nakaupo..hehe. cute.
    Ang galing tama ang prediction mo.

Ohhhh! Touching naman! I know magiging extra caring ni mother monster sa kanya coz kita naman gaano niya ka-love yung bata dun sa nag usap sila sa radio station..
    Gee, im so happy for Maria and lady gaga! I looove them both! =)

para kay lady gaga, for being so sweet and loving sa kanyang mga fans :

this is sweet!
    I'm so Happy for Maria, she really sang well with Lady Gaga. so Glad also na they let Maria use her cover.

na-touch rin ako when they both cried. If Lady Gaga is kind to her fans, I think she'll be a fine mother.

very sweet!

Lady Gaga meets Baby Gaga.

hello toni! wave:

nandyan ka na pala ulit!
    nawala me.. gumawa lang me nito.. galing dun sa utube vid.

i love these moments!

Julie

Maria looks so beautiful with make-up. She's really adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by choppertonitoni View Post
    Julie

Ang galing tama ang prediction mo.

I'm so Happy for Maria, she really sang well with Lady Gaga. so Glad also na they let Maria use her cover.

na-touch rin ako when they both cried. If Lady Gaga is kind to her fans, I think she'll be a fine mother.
    hehe oo nga.. kaya natuwa talaga ko lalo!

yup! cute kasi ginamit nila yung cover ni maria. dba si maria nag arrange nun.. pinagaralan nya. gawin sa piano base sa pakikinig nya dun sa song.

yah, katouch nga. ahhh! hmm, yes! feeling ko rin magiging very loving na mother si Stefani! (lady gaga's real name)

Quote Originally Posted by choppertonitoni View Post
    Julie

Maria looks so beautiful with make-up. She's really adorable.
    oh yes!

credits to: Deborah Baic/The Globe and Mail

Maria Aragon at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, before she was to perform a song with the pop star at the Lady Gaga concert.

Maria Aragon speaks at a press conference after she sang with Lady Gaga in Toronto.

Lady Gaga performs "Born This Way" (Cover) with Maria Aragon - Live Monster Ball Tour

http://www.youtube.com/v/zbcctOSIjRU

credits: NicolasPlanteHQ

found another vid.

Maria Aragon smiles from the doorway of her limo following her press conference about singing with Lady Gaga in Toronto.

Maria Aragon leaves her press conference after she sang with Lady Gaga in Toronto.

ang ganda ng news ng chika minute kanina! mas concise kasya dun sa tvp.

Maria Aragon says it was 'so great' to sit at the piano with Lady Gaga. She says Gaga's Toronto fans made her feel welcome onstage. (CBC)

cute nya talaga!

Lady Gaga Born This Way w/ Maria Aragon Toronto

http://www.youtube.com/v/l4ODrqPVezg

credits to: yamineko

Lady Gaga & Maria duet [original version].

ang ganda ng news ng chika minute kanina! mas concise kasya dun sa tvp.
    kakapanood ko lang rin ng news about Maria sa chika minute, I heard that she has alot of offers. that's so nice to hear. I'm so happy for her. can't wait for what's next.

Page 4 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last