✰ MARIA ARAGON ✰ Little Lady Gaga ♪ ♫ The Future is Born [Maria's World #1] - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    yep.. bukas paggising ntin sana may vidz na =)
    una tayo sa kanila ng 10hours ba?

ayee! kaexcite naman.. nakakatuwa yang batang yan!

Quote Originally Posted by choppertonitoni View Post
    hello calculusBUNSO

Actually tomorrow pa ang concert ni Lady Gaga (March 3, Canada Time)

I'm also excited to see how Maria performs.
    thanks rin pala sa paggawa mo nitong thread.. daan ako dito madalas

Quote Originally Posted by calculusBUNSO View Post
    yep.. bukas paggising ntin sana may vidz na =)
    una tayo sa kanila ng 10hours ba?

ayee! kaexcite naman.. nakakatuwa yang batang yan!
    Just imagine, Maria & Lady Gaga singing Born This Way together. I wonder what will happen.

This is her debut, Good Luck Maria.

thanks rin pala sa paggawa mo nitong thread.. daan ako dito madalas
    I LOVE MARIA!!!

so that's why I decided to start a thread for her.

since I started watching her covers I fell inluv with this kid. Such a talented youngster & I also like her taste in Music!

Just imagine, Maria & Lady Gaga singing Born This Way together. I wonder what will happen.

This is her debut, Good Luck Maria.
    oo nga.. iniimage ko nga anong mangyayari!
    yay! aja!

I LOVE MARIA!!!

so that's why I decided to start a thread for her.

since I started watching her covers I fell inluv with this kid. Such a talented youngster & I also like her taste in Music!
    mahal ko narin yang batang yan!
    ang cute and matalino.

i remember nung tinanong siya.. nung reaction nya.. nasabi ni lady gaga na "she is the future"

sagot ng bebe: "i think all children are the future"
    (naks naman!)

medyo kinakabahan siya sa ellen guesting nung kumanta siya pero nagawa nya parin maayos..
    i like the GMA guesting, relax na siya!

oo nga.. iniimage ko nga anong mangyayari!
    yay! aja!
    ano kaya ang outfit ni Maria bukas? haha!

I think tomorrow we'll see & hear Maria sing Born This Way Lady Gaga's version but It would be lovely if we'll also hear Maria do her version.

Go Maria!

Lady Gaga talks about Maria Aragon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4DdPsUUKI

^girl, pa embed na lang nakalimutan ko kasi pano nagembed .
    yan yung interview ni lady gaga sa isang radio show na pinag usapan nila si MARIA.

mahal ko narin yang batang yan!
    ang cute and matalino.

i remember nung tinanong siya.. nung reaction nya.. nasabi ni lady gaga na "she is the future"

sagot ng bebe: "i think all children are the future"
    (naks naman!)

medyo kinakabahan siya sa ellen guesting nung kumanta siya pero nagawa nya parin maayos..
    i like the GMA guesting, relax na siya!
    I agree, & she's also Pinoy @ Heart. tuwang-tuwa ako kay Maria.

may humor rin sya, funny ang mga intro at reaction nya sa cover vids nya. haha!

She really performed well when she sang live sa Ellen & GMA, may poise ang youngster.

ano kaya ang outfit ni Maria bukas? haha!

I think tomorrow we'll see & hear Maria sing Born This Way Lady Gaga's version but It would be lovely if we'll also hear Maria do her version.

Go Maria!
    naku! haha. normal mode naman siguro ang outfit nya. hehe.
    sana mag duet sila with piano.
    wish ko nga eh.. magkatabi sila sa harap ng piano.. cute siguro un..
    i love lady gaga's speechless by the way. galing nya lalo pag nakapiano.

calculusBUNSO nice to meet you.

Sign off muna ako, time for dinner.

God Bless & Good Luck Maria, excited to see you @ Lady Gaga's concert.

I agree, & she's also Pinoy @ Heart. tuwang-tuwa ako kay Maria.

may humor rin sya, funny ang mga intro at reaction nya sa cover vids nya. haha!

She really performed well when she sang live sa Ellen & GMA, may poise ang youngster.
    yep, pinoy na pinoy!

haha. yah ang kuleeet ng mga intro nya sa mga cover nya.

hay, love ko mga facial expressions nya esp sa price tag and sa born this way talaga!

cute yung sa ellen.. yung sabi nya about lady gaga "she's UP THERE!" cute nya dun.

oh yes! may poise ang bata.. maganda pagpapalaki ng mga pinoy parents.

ano pala tatawag ko sayo dito.. TONI?
    julie here..

oh cge! next time ulit.

yep, pinoy na pinoy!

haha. yah ang kuleeet ng mga intro nya sa mga cover nya.

hay, love ko mga facial expressions nya esp sa price tag and sa born this way talaga!

cute yung sa ellen.. yung sabi nya about lady gaga "she's UP THERE!" cute nya dun.

oh yes! may poise ang bata.. maganda pagpapalaki ng mga pinoy parents.

ano pala tatawag ko saya dito.. i'm julie nga pala.
    funny ng intro nya sa Wedding Dress cover "Olla! it's me Maria" and yung intro nya sa Irreplaceable "Whad up it's Maria in Hauz!"

check out her reaction sa Just the way you are cover around 2:32

http://www.youtube.com/v/xzFPNJV1GmQ...el_video_title

just call me Toni

again nice to meet you Julie, see ya next time. I'm out for dinner.

hehe katuwa talaga! ang kuleeet nya.

ei cge kain na dyan!

Ten-year-old Canuck phenom Maria Aragon set to perform with Lady Gaga in Toronto

TORONTO - Ten-year-old Canadian YouTube star Maria Aragon says she can't wait to join Lady Gaga onstage tonight in Toronto.

And then she'd like to have her life get back to normal, at least just a little bit.

A little over two weeks ago, Winnipeg-native Aragon posted a cover of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" to YouTube, one of dozens of videos she's put online.

But this one exploded in popularity after Lady Gaga herself saw the video and posted a link on Twitter. Aragon has been on a whirlwind media tour ever since and her video now has more than 17 million views.

She hit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," "Good Morning America" and on Thursday visited the studio of Toronto's 99.9 Virgin Radio to talk about being invited by Lady Gaga to perform at the Air Canada Centre.

Surprisingly, the poised and precocious musical talent says her most exciting moment so far has not been appearing on TV. She was most thrilled to return home to Winnipeg to share her recent success with friends.

She says she's looking forward to getting settled back in Winnipeg, although she hopes to make the most of Thursday night's big moment.

"Back at home I got to spend a lot of time with my friends and now I rarely see them, but this is my chance, I really want to be a musician in my life and this is a great opportunity for me."

Aragon hasn't felt the need to overdo preparing for the concert — "I sang it about three times last night but I haven't been practising a lot," she says — and is trying to avoid getting the jitters.

"I feel very excited and a little nervous, but not much," she says.

"I haven't experienced a big crowd so I don't know what to expect but I'm just expecting a good time, that's one thing I'm expecting, because Lady Gaga is really fun."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/art...117303468.html

Winnipeg girl to sing with Lady Gaga in Toronto

TORONTO - Maria Aragon, the 10-year-old Winnipeg girl who has become a YouTube sensation after covering a Lady Gaga song, will get a chance to share the stage with the eccentric superstar Thursday night.

Aragon, who has made countless television and radio appearances since her piano-based rendition of Born This Way was posted online a few weeks ago, is expected to perform the song with Lady Gaga at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The video has since been viewed more than 17 million times.

During a Toronto radio appearance in February, Aragon had a phone conversation with Lady Gaga, during which the singer said: ``Maybe you're just going to have to come onstage with me and sing that song.''

The spike in views of the video came after Gaga was made aware of the cover version and posted a link to the clip on her Twitter account, which has more than 8.5 million followers.

http://www.canada.com/Winnipeg+girl+...987/story.html

Maria Aragon in Toronto-pre-show with Lady Gaga

Last edited by choppertonitoni; Mar 4, 2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: :)

Maria Aragon press conference before her appearance with Lady Gaga in Toronto

Canada’s YouTube star-on-the-rise, Maria Aragon, to perform with Lady Gaga tonight at the ACC

Talk about dreams coming true: Winnipeg’s Maria Aragon will grace the stage tonight at the Air Canada Centre with pop star provocateur Lady Gaga. We introduced Aragon back in February, when the 10-year old’s YouTube video covering Gaga’s “Born This Way” went viral. It currently stands at 17,358,699 views (as of 2:17 p.m.). Gaga saw the video and posted it to her Twitter account, saying it moved her to tears. As you might imagine, that’s when the deluge began.

Aragon appeared at Toronto’s 99.9 Virgin Radio station, which orchestrated a call between the budding singer and Gaga herself. When Gaga heard Aragon was planning on attending her Toronto concert, she invited her to perform a duet onstage, saying Aragon’s video reminded her why she wrote the song in the first place. Aragon was also invited to perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she said she loves “Born This Way” because of its positive message: “It’s about just being yourself, because God made you who you are and you’re no different than anybody else.”

http://www.torontolife.com/daily/hyp...ht-at-the-acc/

Page 3 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last