sinong nasa training kanina?
Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
The DLSU Lady Spikers took a walk in the park as they dominated UST from start to finish with 25-8, 27-25, 25-13read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Japeth Aguilar's trey and block saved the day as Barangay Ginebra escaped the Talk N Text Tropang Texters 97-95.read more
monday din start ko kaso wala akong na receive na call from the HR as to where and when i shall report. patulong na man mga sirs! WAN engineer pala post ko.
^^ ok na sir, wala ng laman inbox ko..
wala pa rin akong narereceive na call or tawag at Monday na start ko..
Nyaiks, bakit ganun. Parang ang sikip ng office ng Dragon ang lapit ng spaces ng mga techs, yung ibang desks wala pang dividers, so rinig na rinig mo yung call ng katabi mo and pag pareho kayong may call rinig ng kausap mo yung katabi mong nagsasalita.
Yung drinking water nila is filtered water lang and not the mineral water tulad ng sa ibang call centers. Sa 5 companies na napagtrabahuan ko ay dito lang filtered water lahat ay mineral or distilled water coming from outside water refilling stations.
Nagtataka lang ako dahil may pa "Diamond Client" pa silang sinasabi pero super tipid naman sila sa facilities.
Magkano po yung salary range ng Level E for Cisco routing and switching? nasa 60K po ba? Considering 4 yrs of cisco experienced and with ccnp and ccip cert.
wala sa 60k yan for sure, maybe nasa 35k lang
For those pips na bago palang sa thread na to. just fyi *** the position Cisco Engineer / Network Associate is still open if interested you may send an email to email@example.com
send *** po ng resume
For those new to this thread Accenture is still hiring for CISCO Eng. / Network Associate Engineers.
* Execution of specific areas of responsibility/deliverables with minimal supervision
* Responsible for the logical configuration of network equipment via thorough routing concepts skill set including Cisco, Juniper, and Nortel and Adtran platforms.
* Supports customer activations and is responsible for configuration adjustments as required for management acceptance testing.
* Graduate of a 4 year or 5 year course; preferably an Engineering graduate in the field of Electronics and Communications or Computer Engineering
* CISCO training is required; CCNA is an advantage
* ECE Licensure is an advantage
* Must have at least 1 year work experience in an operations or technical support capacity/Networking
For those interested, please send an email attaching your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
may sahod na ba?
Banned by Admin
hi hiring paba cisco associate? 1 month na wala pa ako balita after my last interview.. san ba pwede mag follow up? thans
hows the exam po? i got an invtation from accnture yesterday for an interview.. just wanna know po *** type of exam? im a fresh grad po.. thank you po
Pa ask naman po tips for skills interview. Anu po mga tinatanong?
dba *** OSI layer daw pinapa explain din sa interview?
Hello guys hiring ba ng Cisco Engr? fresh grad po ako Registered ECE na