PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Proud na Proud na Teeths!

Yehey! Panalo ang El Gamma Penumbra sa Asia's Got Talent! Iba talaga pag Pinoy! Woohoo! #blessed #PinoyPride #ProudToBePinoy

read more

Remembering the Early Days of the V-League

Do you remember free V-League games in the Lyceum Gym and telecasts aired in IBC-13? Reminisce with other PExers in this discussion thread.

read more

PEx How To: Get a Philippine Passport

Planning to travel soon? PExer Shemvel shares with us how you can easily secure a passport in SM Megamall!

read more

REVIEW: The Age of Adaline

A twist of 'Benjamin Button' plus 'Pushing Daisies' and a little bit of Nicholas Sparks on the side gives you 'Age of Adaline.'

read more

The Best PBA Products from the UAAP

We remember Lakay, Johnny A, Jolas, Bogs, James, Benjie, Kenneth, and Lim Eng Beng as we list down the best PBA product of each UAAP school.

read more

REVIEW: Spy

"A stirring showcase of laughs and thrills!" Read movie forum moderator forg's full review here!

read more

ACQUIRE ASIA PHILIPPINES-Shaw Blvd

Does anyone know how good the pay here? any info will be very much appreciated.

boy_on_tv22: check this thread and backread. you'll a lot of info about the company : http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...400163&page=27

good luck!

Im an acquire empLoyee from dodo account
    9 AM - 6 PM ang shift ko AustraLian Company ito ,
    So far I reaLLy Like the company && the peopLe .
    Im not aLways onLine so heres my mobile number
    for questions && ReferraL #09357002165 .

Share ko lang. For those who are planning to apply at this company particularly at their Shaw site, beware of one of their recruitment staff yung moreno na feeling chickboy especially if you are a guy. Insecured yun, if you happen to have a good communication skills (better than his) might as well simplehan mo nlang magsalita or i-level mo lang sa kung pano sya mag English. Dahil nambabagsak yun ng applicant na lalake na magaling mag salita. Marami ako kilala na encounter na tong guy na ito at they had the same experience. I'm not bragging about my ability to speak and handle interviews but I can say he's not even close to having the skills as mine. He conducted my initial interview, and compared to other call centers I had been with and applied before I never felt any pressure talking to him, I was never intimidated by him at all, pretty much I had the interview lightly and very relaxing. Most of the time I was the one speaking, he was just asking few questions and it's all me. He's fine though, but not as good as other recruitment staff I've encountered in other companies. Then after the interview he asked me to go back to the waiting area and wait for the result. If You'll notice, it is only a glass door/wall between the waiting area and the area where they conduct interviews, so they can be seen from outside. Then after few minutes waiting for the result I saw him handing-off a paper to his co-worker who provides interview results but they're having a little bit of discussion going on as though he was explaining something very big to his co-worker. Then suddenly I was called by his co-staff and told me that I did not pass the interview. But I can see the hesitation on the guy's expression. So, I took it like a man thanked them and walked away, but I couldn't help but to figure-out what happened? Though I was starting to think, since the interview went smoothly, maybe the guy was just jealous/envious of my comm skills?. So I brushed it-off and moved on with my life. Until one day I've met guys who are actually skilled and had the same story, it's funny because it was with the same guy.. Just sharing