Taylor Swift Mania in Manila | 02.19.11 (Thread VII) | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Ligaw tips!

Konting effort na lang, malay mo mapasagot mo na siya. Nauubusan ka na ba ng paandar? Anti-torpe tips here!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

PBA Manila Clasico

Check out the latest PBA news and updates here. Looking for some interesting commentaries? We got it here!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Taylor Swift Mania in Manila | 02.19.11 (Thread VII)

Thread I
    Taylor Swift

Thread II
    TAYLOR SWIFT: Fearlessly Capturing Our Hearts

Thread III
    Taylor Swift: We Loved Her When We First Saw Her

Thread IV
    Taylor Swift: Singer, Songwriter, Winner-FEARLESS!

Thread V
    Taylor Swift: The Multi-Awarded Country Music Princess

Thread VI
    Taylor Swift VI: Celebrating the release of her highly-anticipated album, Speak Now!
    ================================================================================================

BIOGRAPHY

Singer, songwriter, musician. Born Taylor Alison Swift on December 13, 1989, in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. Swift spent her early years on her family's Christmas tree farm. Her grandmother had been a professional opera singer, and Swift soon followed in her footsteps. By the age of 10, Swift was singing at a variety of local events, including fairs and contests. She sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" at a Philadelphia 76ers game at the age of 11, and began writing her own songs and learning guitar at 12 years old.

To pursue her music career, Swift often visited Nashville, Tennessee, the country music capital. There she co-wrote songs, and tried to land a recording contract. Noting her dedication, Swift and her family moved to nearby Hendersonville, Tennessee, in an attempt to further Swift's career.

A stellar performance at The Bluebird Café in Nashville helped Swift get a contract with Scott Borchetta's Big Machine Records. She released her first single, "Tim McGraw," in 2006, and the song became a Top 10 hit on the country charts. It also appeared on her self-titled debut album in October of that same year, selling more than 2.5 million copies. More popular singles soon followed, including "Our Song," a No. 1 country music hit. "Teardrops on My Guitar," "Picture to Burn," and "Should've Said No" were also successful tracks.

In addition to commercial success, Swift received a lot of critical praise for her debut effort. She won the Horizon Award from the Country Music Association (CMA) and the Academy of Country Music Award for Top New Female Vocalist in 2007. Swift next released Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection in 2007. Her renditions of "Silent Night" and "Santa Baby" were modest hits on the country charts.

In 2008, Swift was nominated for a Grammy Award in the Best New Artist category, and won the Academy of Country Music's "Female Vocalist of the Year" Award, the American Music Awards "Favorite Female Country Artist" award, and the American Music Association's "Horizon" award. Around this same time, Swift released her next album, Fearless(2008), which hit the top of both the country and pop charts and stayed there for 11 weeks. By the end of the year, Swift had become the highest-selling country artist of 2008.
    In 2009, Swift netted several awards for her work on Fearless, including "Video of the Year" and "Female Video of the Year" for "Love Story" at the CMT Music Awards. On September 13, 2009, Swift also won the MTV Video Music Award for "Best Female Video," making her the first country music star to win an MTV Video Music Award. The win stirred controversy when rapper Kanye West leapt to the stage during Swift's speech, took the microphone, and delcared that R&B singer Beyoncé should have won Swift's award. The stunned Swift was unable to make her acceptance speech, and West was removed from the show. When Beyoncé accepted her award for "Best Video of the Year" later in the show, she called Swift to the stage to finish her speech. West later apologized to Swift privately, and made a public apology on The Jay Leno Show.

If possible, the attention has made Swift an even hotter commodity. Her concert tickets now sell out in less than two minutes, and she is currently ranked as the 69th most powerful celebrity by Forbes magazine, with more than $18 million in earnings this year alone. She recently made her second appearance on comedy show Saturday Night Live, this time as both the host and musical guest. She has also been tapped for four CMA nominations in 2009—"Female Vocalist", "Music Video of the Year", "Best Album" and "Entertainer of the Year"— as well as six American Music Award nominations.
    During much of 2008, reports circulated that Swift was dating Joe Jonas from the popular musical group The Jonas Brothers. Neither Swift nor Jonas has ever acknowledged the relationship. "He's an amazing guy, and anyone would be lucky to be dating him," Swift said at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. Whatever their relationship, it seemed to turn sour by the timeFearless was released. The song, "Forever & Always," is reportedly about Jonas. Swift was romantically linked to actor Taylor Lautner, one of the stars of the successful Twilight saga. The pair reportedly met while filming Swift's big screen debut Valentine's Day, which hits theaters in 2010. The song "Back To December" off her albumSpeak Now, which Swift has described as an apology song, has been widely speculated to be dedicated to Lautner. In late 2010, Swift briefly dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal. They split in early 2011.

Swift released the track "Today Was a Fairytale" as a digital download on iTunes on January 19, 2010. The song was featured on the soundtrack for the film Valentine's Day, in which she made her feature-film acting debut. The song debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 2,becoming her sixth Top 10 and 23rd Top 40 single on that chart. According to Nielsen SoundScan, with sales of "Today Was a Fairytale" more than 325,000 in its first week, Swift has broken the record for first-week download sales by a female artist. The song also debuted at number one on the Canadian Hot 100, making it Swift's first number one hit in Canada.
    In February 2010, Swift brought her Fearless Tour to 5 cities in Australia. Opening acts included Gloriana.
    In mid-July 2010, Billboard revealed that Swift's new album is called Speak Now. It was released on October 25, 2010. She has written the album completely by herself in Arkansas, New York, Boston and Nashville with Nathan Chapman serving as co-producer. On Wednesday, August 4, 2010, the lead single from the album, "Mine," was leaked onto the internet. Big Machine Records decided to rush the release of the song to counteract the leak.
    Taylor Swift appeared at the 44th Annual Country Music Awards on November 10, 2010.

Autobiography

Hi, I’m Taylor. I’ve been alive for 20 years now, and I finally have my own kitchen. I’m very excited about this, and generally excited by anything else that falls into the “cute” or “cozy” categories. I learned to play guitar when I was twelve fro m this guy named Ronnie who came over to fix my parents’ computer. I like quilts. But that’s probably because I’m always freezing cold. I LOVE Nashville. That’s where I live, when I’m lucky enough to be there. I love the town so much, I sometimes feel like I should just roll the windows down in my car (nicknamed the Toyoat. Because it’s a Toyota) and scream “I LOVE THIS TOWN” loudly out the windows. That wouldn’t be weird, right? Every time I try and wink at someone, I mess it up and end up scaring people. My lucky number always has been and always will be 13. It pops up in front of me in the most obvious and undeniable ways, but only when something good is about to happen. I’m a Sagittarius. I think that means I’m always looking for something new. It also means I have a Christmas-themed birthday party every year. I love bright colors and things that make reality seem more whimsical than it is. I have a collection of ribbons and headbands, and I love them all the same. I over-think and over-plan and over-organize. I’ve been like this since I was a baby, before I was gigantically tall and over-talkative.

These days, I’ve been trying to classify my thoughts into two categories: “Things I can change,” and “Things I can’t.” It seems to help me sort through what to really stress about. But there I go again, over-planning and over-organizing my over-thinking! I write songs about my adventures and misadventures, most of which concern love. Love is a tricky business. But if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t be so enthralled with it. Lately I’ve come to a wonderful realization that makes me even more fascinated by it: I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to love. No one does! There’s no pattern to it, except that it happens to all of us, of course. I can’t plan for it. I can’t predict how it’ll end up. Because love is unpredictable and it’s frustrating and it’s tragic and it’s beautiful. And even though there’s no way to feel like I’m an expert at it, it’s worth writing songs about — more than anything else I’ve ever experienced in my life.

I’ve apparently been the victim of growing up, which apparently happens to all of us at one point or another. It’s been going on for quite some time now, without me knowing it. I’ve found that growing up can mean a lot of things. For me, it doesn’t mean I should become somebody completely new and stop loving the things I used to love. It means I’ve just added more things to my list. Like for example, I’m still beyond obsessed with the winter season and I still start putting up strings of lights in September. I still love sparkles and grocery shopping and really old cats that are only nice to you half the time. I still love writing in my journal and wearing dresses all the time and staring at chandeliers. But some new things I’ve fallen in love with — mismatched everything. Mismatched chairs, mismatched colors, mismatched personalities. I love spraying perfumes I used to wear when I was in high school. It brings me back to the days of trying to get a close parking spot at school, trying to get noticed by soccer players, and trying to figure out how to avoid doing or saying anything uncool, and wishing every minute of every day that one day maybe I’d get a chance to win a Grammy. Or something crazy and out of reach like that. I love old buildings with the paint chipping off the walls and my dad’s stories about college. I love the freedom of living alone, but I also love things that make me feel seven again. Back then naivety was the norm and skepticism was a foreign language, and I just think every once in a while you need fries and a chocolate milkshake and your mom. I love picking up a cookbook and closing my eyes and opening it to a random page, then attempting to make that recipe. I’ve loved my fans from the very first day, but they’ve said things and done things recently that make me feel like they’re my friends — more now than ever before. I’ll never go a day without thinking about our memories together.

For the last two years, I’ve been writing and recording an album called Speak Now. I only have the option of writing about things that happen in my life, so thankfully a LOT has happened in my life in the last two years. I know I don’t always say the right thing at the right time or speak up when I should, but I write it all down. I get my guitar and a pen and all of a sudden, I have a chance to say exactly what I meant to say in real life. Some of the things I wrote about are things everyone saw me go through. Some of the things I wrote about are things nobody ever knew about. I’m beyond excited for you to hear these stories and confessions.

I think it’s important that you know that I will never change. But I’ll never stay the same either. Must be a Sagittarius thing.

I’m pretty stoked that you read this whole thing. I commend you for that. This was ridiculously long, and you probably have other stuff you could’ve done in the last four minutes. So to you, or anyone else who has spent four minutes on me in some way— listening to just one song, or watching one of my videos….Thank you. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that’s real love.

—Taylor

Important Websites

Click image for the direct link!

Discography(Albums and EPs)

Taylor Swift

Tracklisting:
    1. "Tim McGraw" 3:54
    2. "Picture to Burn" 2:57
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar" 3:37
    4. "A Place in This World" 3:24
    5. "Cold as You" 4:03
    6. "The Outside" 3:31
    7. "Tied Together with a Smile" 4:13
    8. "Stay Beautiful" 4:00
    9. "Should've Said No" 4:06
    10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" 3:37
    11. "Our Song" 3:24

Enhanced edition track listing
    1. "Tim McGraw" 3:54
    2. "Picture to Burn" 2:57
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar" 3:37
    4. "A Place in This World" 3:24
    5. "Cold as You" 4:03
    6. "The Outside" 3:31
    7. "Tied Together with a Smile" 4:13
    8. "Stay Beautiful" 4:00
    9. "Should've Said No" 4:06
    10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" 3:37
    11. "Our Song" 3:24
    12. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" 3:33
    13. "Invisible" 3:23
    14. "A Perfectly Good Heart" 3:40
    15. "Teardrops On My Guitar (Pop Version)" 3:00

DVD tracklist:

1. "Tim McGraw" video – 4:00
    2. First Grand Ole Opry Performance of "Tim McGraw" – 2:57
    3. Yahoo! Music Performance & Interview feature of "Tim
    McGraw" (4:06)
    4. "Teardrops On My Guitar" video – 3:45
    5. "Teardrops On My Guitar" video Behind The Scenes – 4:16
    6. "Our Song" video – 3:30
    7. "Our Song" video Behind the Scenes – 11:30
    8. GAC Short Cuts Series "A Place in This World" – 21:40
    9. CMT's Unplugged video Performance of "Picture to Burn" – 3:14
    10. Taylor's Home Movie – 5:40
    11. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill performance (only available on
    versions purchased at Target retail stores)

Taylor Swift is the self-titled debut album by American country pop artist Taylor Swift. It was released on October 24, 2006 by Big Machine Records. The album includes the singles "Tim McGraw," "Teardrops on My Guitar," "Our Song," "Picture to Burn" and "Should've Said No," all of which charted in the country Top Ten between 2006 and 2008.
    For its' first week, the album sold 39,000 copies, debuting at #3 on the Top Country Albums chart and #19 on the Billboard 200, making Swift the second-highest first-week sales for a new artist in 2006, only behind Kellie Pickler's Small Town Girl. A few months later, after the radio release of "Teardrops on My Guitar", the album climbed to #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and after the same songs' pop release, it climbed to #5 on the Billboard 200. It was certified platinum in May 2007, after only seven months of release.
    The album has been on the U.S. Billboard 200 for 172 weeks and is currently at #62 and thus became the longest charting album by a country female artist in the entire Nielsen SoundScan era. It has sold 4,658,181+ copies to date in the U.S as of the issue dated February 13, 2010. It also charted as number one on the Billboard Country Albums Chart for 24 non consecutive weeks. It has been certified 4x Platinum by the RIAA. On September 6, 2009 the album entered the official UK Album Top 100, rising from number 138 the following week to number 88 and peaked at number 81 the following week.

Fearless

Track listing:
    1. "Fearless" 4:01
    2. "Fifteen" 4:54
    3. "Love Story" 3:55
    4. "Hey Stephen" 4:14
    5. "White Horse" 3:54
    6. "You Belong with Me" 3:51
    7. "Breathe” (featuring Colbie Caillat) 4:23
    8. "Tell Me Why" 3:20
    9. "You're Not Sorry"
    10. "The Way I Loved You" 4:04
    11. "Forever & Always" 3:45
    12. "The Best Day" 4:05
    13. "Change" 4:40

International Bonus Tracks
    14. "Our Song " (International Version) — 3:24
    15. "Teardrops on My Guitar" (International Version) 3:10
    16. "Should've Said No " (International Version) — 4:06

Japan Bonus Track
    17. "Crazier" 3:13

UK iTunes bonus tracks
    18. "Umbrella" (Live from SoHo) — 1:31
    19. Video Interview Piece — 2:59

Fearless is the Album of the Year Grammy-winning second studio album by American country pop artist Taylor Swift, and was released on November 11, 2008 on Big Machine Records. The album debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling 592,304 copies in its first week, the best first-week sales for a female artist in 2008. Fearless became the first album to sell one million copies in 2009. As of February 18, 2010 the album has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA.
    The album's lead single, "Love Story", was her first song to achieve commercial success outside the United States; it reached number one in Australia and number two in the United Kingdom. The third single, "You Belong with Me", has become the biggest hit of Swift's career domestically, and became the highest charting country single since 2009, peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.[15] The album topped the Billboard 200 for 11 non-consecutive weeks and topped the Billboard Top Country Albums for 35 non-consecutive weeks. The album was re-released as Fearless: Platinum Edition with six new songs on October 26, 2009.
    On December 2, 2009, Fearless received 8 nominations for the 52nd Grammy Awards: Album of the Year and Best Country Album for Fearless, Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "You Belong with Me", Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for "White Horse", and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "Breathe" featuring Colbie Caillat.
    On January 6, 2010, Billboard.com officially announced that Fearless was the top-selling album of 2009 in the U.S.
    Swift won Album of the Year, Best Country Album, Best Country Song and Best Female Country Vocal Performance at the 52nd Grammy Awards on January 31, 2010.This win makes Swift the youngest person ever to win a Grammy for Album of the Year, eclipsing Alanis Morissette's win for Jagged Little Pill at the age of 21. Fearless was also the first album in history to win the American Music Award (AMA), Academy of Country Music Award (ACM), Country Music Association Award (CMA), and the Grammy Award for Album of The Year in the same year.

Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection

Track listing:
    1. "Last Christmas"
    2. "Christmases When You Were Mine"
    3. "Santa Baby"
    4. "Silent Night"
    5. "Christmas Must Be Something More"
    6. "White Christmas"

Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection is the first extended play released by American country recording artist Taylor Swift. The EP was first released on October 14, 2007 by Big Machine Records exclusively to Target stores in the United States and online; it was originally a limited release for the 2007 holiday season but re-released in October 2009. Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection features cover versions of holiday songs and two original tracks written by Swift, "Christmases When You Were Mine" and "Christmas Must Be Something More", all of which have a country pop sound.
    The EP was a commercial success, peaking at number twenty on the Billboard 200 and at number fourteen on Top Holiday Albums. Songs from Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection have been performed at several venues.

Beautiful Eyes

Track listing: CD
    1. "Beautiful Eyes"
    2. "Should've Said No" (Alternate Version)
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar" (Acoustic Version)
    4. "Picture to Burn" (Radio Edit)
    5. "I'm Only Me When I'm with You"
    6. "I Heart ?"
    DVD
    1. "Beautiful Eyes" music video
    2. "Picture to Burn" music video
    3. "I'm Only Me When I'm with You" music video
    4. "Tim McGraw" music video
    5. "Teardrops on My Guitar" (Pop Radio Mix) music video
    6. "Our Song" music video
    7. The making of "Picture to Burn" music video
    8. GAC New Artist Interview
    9. "Should've Said No" 2008 ACM Awards performance

Beautiful Eyes is the second extended play released by American country recording artist Taylor Swift. The EP was released on July 15, 2008 by Big Machine Records exclusively to Wal-Mart stores in the United States and online. The limited release EP has a primarily country pop sound and features new versions of tracks from her debut album, Taylor Swift (2006), and two original tracks, "Beautiful Eyes" and "I Heart ?", songs which she had previously written; a DVD, featuring music videos of singles from Taylor Swift, is also included on the physical release of the EP. Beautiful Eyes peaked at number nine on the U.S. Billboard 200 and atop Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, succeeding her self-titled debut album.

SPEAK NOW

Track listing:
    1. "Mine" 3:51
    2. "Sparks Fly" 4:22
    3. "Back to December" 4:54
    4. "Speak Now" 4:02
    5. "Dear John" 6:43
    6. "Mean" 3:56
    7. "The Story of Us" 4:26
    8. "Never Grow Up" 4:50
    9. "Enchanted" 5:51
    10. "Better Than Revenge" 3:38
    11. "Innocent" 5:02
    12. "Haunted" 4:02
    13. "Last Kiss" 6:07
    14. "Long Live" 5:17

International versions of the album feature alternate versions of "Mine", "Back to December", and "The Story of Us".

Deluxe edition

Track listing:
    1. Mine
    2. Sparks Fly
    3. Back to December
    4. Speak Now
    5. Dear John
    6. Mean
    7. The Story of Us
    8. Never Grow Up
    9. Enchanted
    10. Better Than Revenge
    11. Innocent
    12. Haunted
    13. Last Kiss
    14. Long Live
    15. Ours
    16. If This Was A Movie
    17. Superman
    18. Back To December (acoustic)
    19. Haunted (acoustic)
    20. Mine (acoustic)

Enhanced Video includes:
    1. “On The Set”: Behind The Scenes “Mine” Music Video
    2. “Mine” Music Video

Speak Now is the third studio album by American country pop recording artist Taylor Swift. It was released on October 25, 2010 by Big Machine Records. Production for the album took place during 2008 to 2010 at several recording studios and was handled by Swift and country music producer Nathan Chapman. Written entirely by Swift, Speak Now expands on the country pop style of her previous work and features lyrical themes concerning love, romance, and heartbreak.
    Upon its release, Speak Now received positive reviews from music critics and debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling approximately 1,047,000 units in its first week. All fourteen songs from the standard edition of the album have charted on the Billboard Hot 100, with the lead single "Mine" having the highest peak of number three.

The album's first single, "Mine", was released on August 4, 2010, instead of the planned August 16 release, after being leaked. A music video for the song was shot in Kennebunkport, Maine during July. Swift said the single was about her tendency to "run from love". The song has peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100.
    The second single, "Back to December", was released on October 11, 2010 as a promotional single, with 242,000 digital downloads. On its first week of release, it debuted at number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was again released as a single on November 15, 2010. As a single, it has debuted and peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 at number seventy-four and twenty-six. The "Back To December" music video premiered January 13, 2011.

Taylor Swift’s Band

Grant Mickelson
    Lead Guitar, Punk Hair, Most Organized.

Grant Mickelson is a Nashville, Tennessee, based country, rock and jazz musician who specializes in electric and acoustic guitar. He also sings and plays mandolin. He’s originally from Iowa,

Grant currently plays lead guitar and sings background vocals for Big Machine Recording artist Taylor Swift, and has been part of her 2007 tours with George Strait, Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney.

Grant was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa, where he was active in the local music scene. His passion for the guitar took him to Texas where he majored in Jazz Studies at the University of North Texas. In 2004, he moved to Nashville, where he studied music at Belmont University and began making contacts in the music industry.

In addition to Taylor Swift, Grant has toured with other well-known country performers such as Sara Evans and Carolyn Dawn Johnson and has played lead guitar for Lady Antebellum as well as Damon Smith. Grant’s music career has included performances at the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Canadian Country Music Association Awards and on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Amos Heller
    Bass Player Extraordinaire, Vocals, Class Clown.

Amos Heller was born on March 18, 1977. He began playing upright bass in the Charlottesville, Virginia public school system at the age of ten. He played classical upright over the next ten years, studying with Israeli virtuoso Mark Bernat, and winning a spot in the Miami University symphony orchestra.

He received his first electric bass when he was thirteen, and like most other thirteen-year-olds, joined a terrible band that knew three songs. Throughout high school, and college he played any genre of music that would have him, going from top 40 cover bands to Frank Zappa-inspired rock to Christian worship to small-combo jazz.

He would spend the next decade making an impression on the Cincinnati music scene, working with artists such as Ric Hordinski (Over the Rhine, Monk), Phil Keaggy, Ellery, Oval Opus and David Wilcox. While gaining studio experience, he toured with blues legend Chris Beard, and with RCA rock act July for Kings, among others.

Amos moved to Nashville in the fall of 2005, and has already amassed an impressive resume. In the years since making the move, he has toured or recorded with Josh Gracin, Rhett Akins, Mindy MacCready, and Taylor Swift. He has played arenas and amphitheatres all over North America, and did a brief tour of U.S. bases in Iraq with the Stars for Stripes. He has shared the stage with just about every big name in country music.

Paul Sidoti
    Guitar, Vocals, Kiss Fanclub President, Most Loyal.

Paul Sidoti was born May 13. He is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. At the age of five he started playing guitar. Along the way, he taught himself keyboards, bass and drums. He also took lessons on saxophone through junior high and high school and started singing and playing in his own rock bands at the age of 14.

Shortly thereafter, he began writing and performing his own songs. With the help of his supportive parents, he received his own recording studio setup when he was 17. Writing, recording, producing and playing all instruments on his demos, he put together a 10 song album and moved to Los Angeles after completing his freshman year of college at Ohio State University and Western Michigan University where he majored in Jazz Studies. Upon arriving, he attended the Los Angeles Recording Workshop and earned an honors degree in recording engineering.

He moved to Nashville in the fall of 2000 and upon arriving, quickly met a few major songwriters in town. One being Stephanie Bentley (‘Breathe’ Faith Hill, ‘Concrete Angel’ Martina McBride). They formed a friendship and began writing songs together. An instrumental person in Paul’s career has been singer/songwriter Dickey Lee who introduced him to the staff at Universal Music Publishing where he currently co-writes with various writers.

Before playing with Taylor Swift, Paul has also shared the stage with Eric Carmen, The Raspberries, Bryan White and many others. As we also know from Taylor’s blogs, Paul is a huge fan of KISS.

Al Wilson
    Drums, Band Leader, Class President.

Elizabeth Huett
    Backup Singer, Linol, Dance Warrior, Class Butterfly.

Elizabeth Huett was born on May 27, 1987 in Riverside, California. She was fostered and later adopted as a baby in a family with four kids of their own. She has met her biological mother and brothers. She keeps a good relationship with both families. Elizabeth was one of 14 contestants on ABC’s Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, where she was one of the six Team Carrie Ann members. Yes, that’s where you’ve seen her before. The girl can sing and dance.

Throughout different stages of her career, she kept running into this aspiring country singer named Taylor Swift. At some point she auditioned to be her background singer, and presto we get the cute and talented Liz as part of the Agency.

Liz is often confused with Liz Rose on Taylor Swift fan sites. Let’s clear that up once and for all. Liz Rose is a songwriter that co-writes with Taylor often. She co-wrote Tim McGraw and Teardrops of My Guitar. You might see her alongside Taylor at the BMI awards of 2008. In 2009, Love Story won best song at the BMI awards but that was song was written by Taylor alone.

Caitlin Evanson a.k.a Eunice
    Fiddle, Guitar, Vocals, The One, Best On Stage Alter Ego

Caitlin Elizabeth Evanson was born on February 26, 1979 in Seattle, Washington. She inherited her natural musical interest from her father who was a music professor. At age four she got a violin and she began to be classically trained eventually leading to studies under renown teachers such as Ivan Galamian (a colleague of Itzhak Perlman) and an assistant concert master position with the local youth symphony. However, Evanson’s musical influences soon took a swift dramatic switch.

“It unleashed a wrath unlike anything I had ever heard before,” recalls Evanson about the first time she heard Pearl Jam’s breaking single “Jeremy” on local rock station 99.9 KISW at age 13. She soon after purchased her first album: Pearl Jam’s debut Ten. Evanson’s new interest quickly advanced after her father purchased her an electric violin and amp for Christmas. By the 10th grade, Evanson was fronting her first band. “We only played in a garage and lasted for around four months,” laughs Evanson recalling antic memories.

After attending punk concerts by bands such as Bad Religion, Seven Year *****, and L7 and being bruised by the mosh pits of Seattle’s thriving grunge scene, Evanson’s artistic direction was never the same.

While attending college at Western Washington University in 1999, Evanson joined the all-female folk rock act Late Tuesday. Through performances at local coffee shops, cafes, and clubs the band created a devoted following, encouraging the release of a self-titled album in 2001. Gradually, Evanson’s stylistic focus evolved. Pursuing a solo career was inevitable.

Mike Meadows
    Banjo, Guitar, Keys, Mandolin, Most Sincere and Sarcastic.

Mike Meadows was born on April the 1st in Charlottesville, Virginia. He has played music for as long as he can remember. He started playing guitar at the age of 8, and started singing shortly thereafter. He used guitar as a gateway to other instruments and eventually earned a Bachelors Degree in Cello Performance from James Madison University. He went on to play bass and sing bvox for Pat McGee Band before he started his gig of playing guitar, mandolin, harmonica, and singing bvox for Lyric Street Recording artist Josh Gracin.

He’s a songwriter / performer / producer /cellist / guitarist / bassist / singer. He’s currently working on a way to play all those things at the same time, but he can’t seem to make it not look like he’s trying too hard. He’s been playing for Josh Gracin (Lyric Street Records), Pat McGee Band (Warner Bros.), MoneyPenny. He’s working on a new record with a band called Tailgate South out of Nashville.

He joined the Agency for Taylor Swift’s Fearless tour.

Other Projects

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    Date: March 5, 2009

Jonas Brothers 3d Concert
    Date: February 10, 2009 Status: Completed

The Hannah Montana Movie
    Date: April 10, 2009 Status: Completed

Saturday Night Live Date: January 10, 2009 Aired: on NBC

Saturday Night Live Date: November 7,2009 Aired: on NBC

Valentine’s Day Movie Date: Feb. 12, 2010

The Swift Family

Mom : Mrs. Andrea Swift

Dad : Mr. Scott Swift

Brother : Austin Swift

The Whole Family

Stories Behind the Songs

Tim McGraw (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "This song means so much to me, that's why we wanted it to be the first track on the album. The idea for this song came to me in math class. I just started singing to myself `When you think Tim McGraw.' The concept for this song hit me, because I was dating a guy who moved away, and it was going to be over for us. So I started thinking of things that I knew would remind him of me. The first thing that came to mind was that my favorite song is by Tim McGraw. After school, I went downtown, sat down at the piano, and wrote this with Liz Rose in fifteen minutes. It may be the best fifteen minutes I've ever experienced."

Picture To Burn (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "Before I sing this song, I always try to tell the audience that I really do try to be a nice person... but if you break my heart, hurt my feelings, or are really mean to me, I'm going to write a song about you. Haha. This song is the perfect example."

Teardrops On My Guitar (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "I used to have a huge crush on this guy, who would sit there every day talking to me about...another girl: how beautiful she was, how nice and smart and perfect she was. And I sat there and listened, never meaning it any of the times I said `Oh, I'm so happy for you.' I guess this is a good example of how I let my feelings out in songs, and sometimes no other way. And I've never been afraid of using names. I love this song because of its honesty and vulnerability. To this day, they are still together and he has no idea about this song."

A Place In This World (Taylor Swift & Robert Orrall & Angelo) - "I wrote this song when I was thirteen and had just moved to Nashville. It was tough trying to find out how I was going to get where I wanted to go. I knew where I wanted to be, but I just didn't know how to get there. I'm really happy this is on the album, because I feel like I finally figured it out."

Cold As You (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "I wrote this song with Liz, and I think the lyrics to this song are some of the best we've ever written. It's about that moment where you realize someone isn't at all who you thought they were, and that you've been trying to make excuses for someone who doesn't deserve them. And that some people are just never going to love you. We were halfway through writing this when I started singing `And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you'."

The Outside (Taylor Swift) - "This is one of the first songs I ever wrote, and it talks about the very reason I ever started to write songs. It was when I was twelve years old, and a complete outcast at school. I was a lot different than all the other kids, and I never really knew why. I was taller, and sang country music at karaoke bars and festivals on weekends while other girls went to sleepovers. Some days I woke up not knowing if anyone was going to talk to me that day. I think every person comes to a point in their life when you have a long string of bad days. You can choose to let it drag you down, or you can find ways to rise above it. I came to the conclusion that even though people hadn't always been there for me, music had. It's strange to think how different my life would be right now if I had been one of the cool kids."

Tied Together With A Smile (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "One of my best friends is absolutely beautiful. She goes to beauty pageants and wins everything. Girls want to be her and guys want to be with her. I wrote this song the day I found out about her eating disorder. It completely blew my mind, and this one was tough to write, because I wasn't just telling some sad story. This was real. This song is basically about the girls I know, and the difficult things I saw them go through. I've never seen this song as a lecture. It's really about how no matter what my friends go through, I'm always going to love them."

Stay Beautiful (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose) - "After hearing my songs, a lot of people ask me, `How many boyfriends have you HAD?' And I always tell them that more of my songs come from observation than actual experience. In other words, you don't have to date someone to write a song about them. This is a song I wrote about a guy I never dated! Wow, right? Haha. This song is about a guy I thought was cute, and never really talked to him much. But something about him inspired this song, just watching him."

Should've Said No (Taylor Swift) - "Just being a human being, I've realized that before every big problem you create for yourself, before every huge mess you have to clean up, there was a crucial moment where you could've just said no. This is a song I wrote about a guy who never should have cheated on me."

Mary's Song (Oh My My My) (Taylor Swift & Liz Rose & Brian Maher) - "I wrote this song about a couple who lived next door to us. They'd been married forever and they came over one night for dinner, and were just so cute. They were talking about how they fell in love and got married, and how they met when they were just little kids. I thought it was so sweet, because you can go to the grocery store and read the tabloids, and see who's breaking up and cheating on each other (or just listen to some of my songs, haha). But it was really comforting to know that all I had to do was go home and look next door to see a perfect example of forever."

Our Song (Taylor Swift) - I just sat down one day with my guitar and got in a groove, and went with it. I like to write about how music affects people, and this was fun to write because it's about a couple who DOESN'T have a song. I like the banjo and you really can't go wrong with banjo. I wanted it to be last on the album, because the last line of the chorus is `play it again'. Let's hope people take it as a hint to go ahead and play the album again. Haha!"

Love Story (Taylor Swift)- This is a song I wrote when I was dating a guy who wasn’t exactly the popular choice. His situation was a little complicated, but I didn’t care. I started this song with the line “This love is difficult, but it’s real.” When I wrote the ending to this song, I felt like it was the ending every girl wants to go with her love story. It’s the ending that I want. You want a guy who doesn’t care what anyone thinks, what anyone says. He just says, “Marry me, Juliet, I love you, and that’s all I really know.” It’s sort of told in a character kind of thing, where it’s Romeo and Juliet, and it’s not me saying that I’m getting married or anything…but I think it’s fun to write about it.

Fearless (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey)- This is a song about the fearlessness of falling in love. No matter how many break up songs you write, no matter how many times you get hurt, you will always fall in love again. When I wrote “Fearless,” I wasn’t dating anyone. I wasn’t even in the beginning stages of dating anybody. I really was all by myself out on tour and I got this idea for a song about the best first date. I think sometimes when you’re writing love songs, you don’t write them about what you’re going through at the moment, you write about what you wish you had. So, this song is about the best first date I haven’t had yet.

Fifteen (Taylor Swift)- I wrote this around the story line of my best friend from high school, Abigail. I started everything with the line “Abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind” and wrote everything else from that point, almost backwards. I just decided I really wanted to tell that story about our first year of high school because I felt in my freshman year, I grew up more than any year in my life so far.

Hey Stephen (Taylor Swift)- We were recording at John McBride’s (Martina McBride’s husband’s) studio and he was like, ‘My kids are dying to meet you. Do you think that you could say hi to them?’ I said, ‘Sure, have them come and hang out while we’re recording.’ So his daughters and their friends from school – there were about ten of them there – they all came into the studio when we were recording “Hey Stephen” and they loved it. They were singing along with it by the end of it.

White Horse (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose)- I actually wasn’t going to put this song on the album. I was going to wait for the third album because I really felt like we had the “sadness” represented on this record. Then my agency out in LA set up a meeting with executive producers Betsy Beers and Shonda Rhimes at Grey’s Anatomy because that’s my favorite show. It would just be a dream come true to have a song on it. So, I played them “White Horse.” It was just me and my guitar and they freaked out. They loved it. They said, “We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.” For a while, we didn’t know if we were going to put it on the record because if it wasn’t going to be on the show, then we weren’t going to put it on the album. Then they called and said they were very interested in the song. We recorded it right away, sent it off to them, and they put it in!

To me, “White Horse” is about what, in my opinion, is the most heart-breaking part of a break-up – that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had of being with this person, all that disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on.. But that initial moment of “Wow, it’s over” is what I wrote “White Horse” about.

You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose)- I came into the writing session with Liz Rose and said….I’ve got this idea. I had overheard a friend of mine talking to his girlfriend and he was completely on the defensive saying, “No, baby…I had to get off the phone really quickly…I tried to call you right back…Of course I love you. More than anything! Baby, I’m so sorry.” She was just yelling at him! I felt so bad for him at that moment.

So I came up with the first line “You’re on the phone with your girlfriend, she’s upset, going off about something that you said,” and I ran that into the story line that I’m in love with him and he should be with me instead of her. It just became this whole picture. It was really fun for us to write the line, “She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts.”

Breathe (Taylor Swift, Colbie Calliat)- It’s a song about having to say goodbye to somebody, but it never blames anybody. Sometimes that’s the most difficult part. When it’s nobody’s fault.

I was a huge fan of Colbie’s record. When it came out, I fell in love with the way that she makes music. I contacted her management right away and I asked if I could write with her and, sure enough, Colbie had a date coming up in Nashville where she was going to be playing a show and she had the day off. I think she sounds beautiful on it. I’m so excited to have her voice on my album.

Tell Me Why (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose)- I’d been talking to a guy I’ve never “officially” dated. Sometimes it’s the hardest thing when you have all these dreams of dating them, and you’re getting close, but it doesn’t work out. He would say things that would make me go, “Did you just say that?” It bothered me so much because he would say one thing and do another, do one thing and say another. Because he didn’t know what he wanted, he would just play all these mind games.

So I went over to write with Liz and was just ranting and raving about how this guy is such a flake and such a jerk sometimes, and so cool other times. I was like, “Liz, I don’t know what’s up with this guy!” So I just started playing the beginning, “I took a chance, I took a shot. And you might think I’m bulletproof, but I’m not.”

You’re Not Sorry (Taylor Swift)- It is about this guy who turned out to not be who I thought I was. He came across as prince charming. Well, it turned out prince charming had a lot of secrets that he didn’t tell me about. And one by one, I would figure them out. I would find out who he really was. I wrote this when I was at the breaking point of, “You know what? Don’t even think that you can keep on hurting me.” It was to a point where I had to walk away.

The Way I Loved You (Taylor Swift, John Rich)- I got this idea for a song about being in a relationship with a nice guy who is punctual and opens up the door for you and brings you flowers…but you feel nothing. The whole time you’re with him, you’re thinking about the guy who was complicated and messy and frustrating.

So I brought that idea, the title and where I thought the song should go to John. He was able to relate to it because he is that complicated, frustrating messy guy in his relationships. We came at the song from different angles. It was just so cool to get in a room and write with him because he really is an incredible writer.

Forever & Always (Taylor Swift)- “Forever & Always” is about
    when I was in a relationship with someone and I was just watching him slowly slip away. I didn’t know why, because I wasn’t doing anything different. I didn’t do anything wrong. He was just fading. It’s about the confusion and frustration of wondering why? What changed? When did it change? What did I do wrong? In this case, the guy I wrote it about ended up breaking up with me for another girl. Guess I know why he was fading..

The Best Day (Taylor Swift)- I wrote this song on the road and didn’t tell my mom about it. I decided that I was going to keep it a secret and give it to her as a surprise for Christmas. I wrote it in the summer and then recorded it secretly with the band in the studio. After it was done, I synched the song up to all these home videos of her, and my family.

She didn’t even realize it was me singing until halfway through the song! She didn’t have any idea that I could possibly write and record a song without her knowing about it. When she finally got it, she just started bawling her eyes out.

Change (Taylor Swift)- At one point, I began to understand that it would be harder for me on a smaller record label to get to the places and accomplish the things that artists were accomplishing on bigger record labels. I realized that I wouldn’t get favors pulled for me because there weren’t any other artists on the label to pull favors from. It was going to be an uphill climb and all that I had to encourage me was the hope that someday things would change. That things would be different. After so many times of just saying that to myself over and over, I finally wrote it down in a song.

Hidden messages in Taylor’s lyrics: Decoded!

"Fearless" - I Loved You Before I Met You

"Fifteen" - I Cried While Recording This

"Love Story" - Someday I'll Find This

"Hey Stephen" - Love and Theft

"White Horse" - All I Ever Wanted Was The Truth

"You Belong With Me" - Love Is Blind So You Couldn't See Me

"Breathe" - I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

"Tell Me Why" - Guess I Was Fooled By Your Smile

"You're Not Sorry" - She Can Have You

"The Way I Loved You" - We Can't Go Back

"Forever & Always" - If You Play These Games We're Both Going To Lose

"The Best Day" - God Bless Andrea Swift

"Change" - You Made Things Change For Me

"Tim McGraw" - Can't Tell Me Nothing

"Picture To Burn" - Date Nice Boys

"Teardrops On My Guitar" - He Will Never Know

"A Place In This World" - I Found It

"Cold As You" - Time To Let Go

"The Outside" - You Are Not Alone

"Tied Together With A Smile" - You Are Loved

"Stay Beautiful" - Shaken Bake

"Should've Said No" - Sam Sam Sam Sam

"Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" - Sometimes Love Is Forever

"Our Song" - Live In Love

“Jump Then Fall” - Last Summer Was Magic

“Untouchable” - We Always Want What We Can’t

“Forever and Always (piano version)” - Still Miss Who I Thought He Was

“Come in Me with the Rain” - I Won’t Admit That Id Wish You’d Come Back

“Superstar” – I’ll Never Tell

“The Other Side of The Door” - What I was Really Thinking When I Slammed the Door

Songs on Speak Now

MINE

The opening track and first single is already practically a standard, having been rush-released way back on August 4, in response to a leak. Who's it about? Definitely not one of Swift's longer-term steadies, but a shorter-lived crush. (If you had to attach a name to it, it could be Glee actor Cory Monteith, whose are-they-or-aren't-they-dating friendship early in 2010 never seemed to amount to much. Or, it could be about an infatuation so short-lived we never got to hear about it.)

I asked Swift how "Mine" fit with the true confessions theme of the album, since the bits about marriage clearly go beyond the sphere of sheer autobiography.

"It actually is a confession of some sort," she responded, "because this is a situation where a guy that I just barely knew put his arm around me by the water, and I saw the entire relationship flash before my eyes, almost like some weird science-fiction movie. After I wrote the song, things sort of fell apart, as things so often do. And I hadn't talked to him in a couple months. And the song came out, and that day I got an email from him. And I was like"-she claps her hands-" ‘Yes!' Because that one was sort of half-confession, and half-prediction or projection of what I saw. And the fact that it came across so clearly to that guy that he would email me meant that I had been direct enough."

How did the fellow in question take to realizing that their brief flirtation had resulted in an entire fantasy of togetherness, arguing, falling apart, and married reconciliation-ever-after? Swift suddenly became coy. "Um... I don't know. I didn't really respond. But he was sort of like, ‘I had no idea... I realize I've been naïve.'"

SPARKS FLY

"Sparks Fly" is apparently the oldest song on the album, having been performed live-and leaked to the web via a crude concert recording-back in 2008. So hardcore Swift fans are familiar with the bones of this song, if not yet the revised lyrics and arrangement. The chorus is still the same as in the live bootleg that's circulated among fans for a couple of years, but some of the verses have been changed. Among the new lyrics: "My mind forgot to remind me you're a bad idea." Some of the changes make the protagonist of this upbeat song a bit cockier than before. A line that once went "Something that'll haunt me when you're not around" has had a role-reversal switch, so that she now promises to give her b.f. "something that'll haunt you when I'm not around." Apparently she's a little more confident of her charms than she was two years ago.

BACK TO DECEMBER

This song, which was already released on iTunes, doesn't leave many doubts about who it's addressed to, since Swift broke up in Lautner last December. It's been widely noted that it's her first "apology" song. She is, after all, known more as the singer of "Picture to Burn" than for writing songs acknowledging that maybe it's her picture that should've been burned. But she emphasizes that, for her, repentance was no mere lyrical exercise.

"I've always sort of felt like I try to write songs that the people that they're about deserve," she told me. "And up until now I haven't really felt like I really, really needed to apologize to someone and someone deserved that from me. It's just necessary. From knowing the situation and writing honestly, I can't leave that part out, and I don't think I should. And I think that you should be able to say that you're sorry to someone, and sometimes the best way I know how to say anything is in a song... I think that for me, especially playing that song for the first time for people around me, like my family and my friends, they made that point right away-like, ‘You realize you've never done this before. You've never really apologized to someone in a song.' I guess I wasn't conscious of that when I was writing it, because it just was exactly what I needed to say. It wasn't like ‘Oh, I haven't covered this emotion yet.' It was just a new emotion for me to feel."

SPEAK NOW

Also already released on iTunes, the title track is the frothiest song on the album, at least sonically, with Swift trying out an uncharacteristic vocal style that's closer to Feist than her usual, more conversational approach toward singing.

"The song was inspired by the idea of bursting into your ex-boyfriend's wedding and saying ‘Don't do it'-which was originally inspired by one of my friends and the fact that the guy she had been in love with since childhood was marrying this other girl," she explained to me. "And my first inclination was to say, ‘Well, are you gonna speak now?' And then I started thinking about what I would do if I was still in love with someone who was marrying someone who they shouldn't be marrying. And so I wrote this song about exactly what my game plan would be...

"When titling an album," she explained last month, "for me the first step is I go down the titles of the songs I have so far, and see any of those titles could be the recurring theme throughout the entire record. At this point I had probably 70% of the songs that ended up being on the album. And I just kept going back to ‘Speak Now,' because I think it's such a metaphor, that moment where it's almost too late, and you've got to either say what it is you are feeling or deal with the consequences forever. And I feel like that's such a metaphor for so many things that we go through in life, where you can either say what you mean or you can be quiet about it forever. And this album seemed like the opportunity for me to speak now or forever hold my peace."

DEAR JOHN

"The girl in the dress wrote you a song..." Yes, she did. (See introduction.)

MEAN

By far the country-est song on the album, not to mention by far the country-est tune she's ever done, with an abundance of mandolin and banjo. It's easy to imagine this becoming a theme song or rallying cry for the growing anti-bullying movement. Verses like "Calling me out when I'm wounded/You, picking on the weaker man" and "You have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don't already see them/I walk with my head down, trying to block you out" leading to a triumphant we-shall-overcome-the-mean-girls-(and-boys) chorus.

Said chorus could count as a case of backwards projection, flashing back to Swift's pre-fame life: "Someday I'll be living in a big old city/And all you're ever gonna be is mean." But there is a definite allusion to recent controversies when, toward the end of the song, she adds: "And I can see you year from now in a bar talking over a football game/With that same big loud opinion, but no one's listening/Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things/Drunk and talking all about how I... can't... sing." Snap!

THE STORY OF US

Early fan speculation, based in preliminary teases about the content of the tune, was that this one was about Joe Jonas. But she wrote about Joe on her last album, in "Forever and Always." Do we think she's going to devote a song to him at this late date any more than the New York Times is going to feature on-the-scene reporting from the Spanish Civil War?

"That was the last song that I wrote on the record," she told me, "because it happened most recently. It was at an awards show, and there had been a falling out between me and this guy, and I think both of us had so much that we wanted to say, but we're sitting six seats away from each other and just fighting this silent war of ‘I don't care that you're here.' I don't care that you're here.' It's so terribly, heartbreakingly awkward."

Obviously, the wound was fresh, so even though Swift did run into Jonas at a couple of awards shows this year, it seems much more likely to place its setting as the People's Choice Awards in January, where Swift and Lautner were reported to have successfully avoided each other, just three weeks after breaking up. Key lyrics: "I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how/I've never heard silence quite this loud." Also: "I would lay my armor down, if you would say you'd rather love than fight."

NEVER GROW UP

No, this isn't another song about Kanye West. (Good guess, though.) Though this one could also be called "Innocent," it's sung to an actual baby. "Never Grow Up" is a sweet lullabye with an undercurrent of sadness or even wary adult bitterness, as Auntie Taylor advises the infant whose nightlight she's turning on: "To you everything's funny/You've got nothing to regret/I'd give all I could, honey/If you could stay like that."

ENCHANTED

The most unabashedly romantic song on the album, and also one of the best, "Enchanted" describes the aftermath of meeting a special someone without knowing whether the instant infatuation is at all reciprocated.

"That song is about pining away for if you're ever going to see someone again-walking away too early," she explained. "It was about this guy that I met in New York City, and I had talked to him on email or something before, but I had never met him. And meeting him, it was this overwhelming feeling of: I really hope that you're not in love with somebody. And the whole entire way home, I remember the glittery New York City buildings passing by, and then just sitting there thinking, am I ever going to talk to this person again? And that pining away for a romance that may never even happen, but all you have is this hope that it could, and the fear that it never will.

"I started writing that in the hotel room when I got back. Because it just was this positive, wistful feeling of: I hope you understand just how much I loved meeting you. I hope that you know that meeting you was not something that I took lightly, or just in passing. And I think my favorite part of that song is the part where, in the bridge, it goes to sort of a stream of consciousness of ‘Please don't be in love with someone else/Please don't have somebody waiting on you.' Because at that moment, that's exactly what my thoughts were. And it feels good to write exactly what your thoughts were in a certain moment."

Apparently, nothing came of this enchantment, except for the song. At least that's the impression given by how Swift acknowledges the guy in question hasn't heard it yet, though she expects him to recognize that it's about their brief encounter when he does hear it. "I think so," she said with a slight laugh. "Using the word ‘wonderstruck' was done on purpose," she added (referring to the line "I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home"). Because that's a word which that person used one time in an email. And I don't think I've ever heard anybody use that term before, so I purposely wrote it in the song, so he would know."

(And now every guy who ever ran into Taylor Swift at a social event in New York is thinking: "I did say 'wonderstruck,' right?")

BETTER THAN REVENGE

A fast-paced rocker in the tradition of vengeance songs like "Picture to Burn," but aimed at a Mean Girl. "She underestimated just who she was stealing from..." Indeed. "I think her ever-present frown is a little troubling/She thinks I'm psycho because I like to rhyme her name with things." Speaking of rhymes, the chorus rhymes "she's an actress" with "better known for the things she does on the mattress." Parting thought: "You might have him, but haven't you heard?/You might have him, but I always get the last word." Oh, we imagine "she" heard, whoever she might be.

INNOCENT

Swift premiered this song about Kanye West at the scene of the crime-the MTV Music Video Awards. "I think a lot of people expected me to write a song about him. But for me it was important to write a song to him."

Judging from how flawlessly Swift pulled off her subway performance of "You Belong With Me" shortly after the Kanye incident, it was easy to surmise that she just brushed it off like the preternatural pro she is. But that's hardly the case. "The fans in the subway know exactly what happened that night. It's something I'm never gonna forget. And I'm always going to look back and smile on how they really, really helped me through that.... I'm so emotional and human.

"You have to try really hard to regulate what you feel, what you let in, and what you don't. Because things like criticism, you are told to be very thick-skinned about things like that. But then when it comes to making an album, if you make everything general and kind of gloss over your actual raw feelings, that doesn't benefit anyone... As far as what to feel and what level to feel it, I can't really control any of that. It's just how things hit you, and what you let in is definitely something you've got to find a balance for."

HAUNTED

The most musically dramatic song on the album has effervescent-oops, make that Evanescence-qualities, with strings bumping up against squalling guitars, to underscore the romantic obsession being described. "Something's gone terribly wrong/You're all I wanted," she sings, demanding at one point late in the song: "Finish what you started!"

LAST KISS

A much more tender post-breakup song than the desperate one that precedes it in the lineup. Best lines: "All I know is, I don't how to be something you miss." And: "So I'll watch your life in pictures/Like I used to watch you sleep..." Now, that's haunted.

LONG LIVE

Hard to imagine there's any way the closing number isn't about Lautner, if the ongoing affection she's publicly expressed for him is true (not to mention the remorse heard earlier in the album in "Back to December"). She describes herself and her paramour in heroic terms: "The crowds in the stands went wild/We were the kings and the queens/And they read off our names..." That may strike some listeners as self-important for a celebrity to have written, but later in the song, Swift describes things more in the terms of a homecoming king and queen than Hollywood royalty, saying: "You traded your baseball cap for a crown/And they gave us our trophies/And we held them up for our towns."

Taken at its word, the song would seem to have been written during this moment of mutual triumph, but the conquistador attitude occasionally gives way to bittersweet prophecy, as Swift sings, "If you have children someday, when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name..."

Somehow, we have a feeling the guy's kids aren't going to have a hard time deducing on their own who the blonde girl is. If there was any doubt, Speak Now helps ensure she'll have a spot in the history books and not just a faded teen-pop photo album.

Taylor Swift Facts and Trivias!

In 2009, Taylor won "AP Entertainer of the Year"
    *Taylor was the first celebrity to star on the cover of Justine magazine. Taylor was on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Rolling Stone. Taylor was on the cover of the April 2008 issue of Blender.
    Taylor was featured in the August 2009 edition of Glamour magazine, which includes a cover story titled "Taylor Swift: The Deal On All Those Guys She Sings About."

*Justin Gaston played Taylor's love interest in her music video for "Love Story". Lucas Till played her love interest in "You Belong with Me".

*At the 2009 CMT Music Awards, Taylor won Female Music Video and Music Video of the Year for the music video for her song "Love Story".

She performed her song "You Belong With Me" at the awards show.

* Taylor became good friends with Miley Cyrus in 2008. She has referred to Miley as "so incredibly funny and sweet".
    * Taylor Swift attended the Australian premiere of 17 Again movie.
    * Taylor is in the music video for Kellie Pickler's song "Best Days of Your Life".
    * Taylor's Fearless Tour began April 23, 2009 and will be visiting 53 cities in over six months. Her opening act is Kellie Pickler.
    * Taylor Swift took a stab at ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas in a MySpace video after he reportedly broke up with her via phone by portraying him with a Camp Rock doll.
    * The first thing Taylor Swift did when she turned 18 is register online to vote, in pajamas.
    * At 11, Taylor Swift took her demo of karaoke songs door-to-door in Nashville.
    * Taylor has been writing songs since she was 5.
    * Taylor is on the cover of the April 2008 issue of Blender.
    * Taylor's 18th birthday party had about 200 guests.
    * Taylor is on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Rolling Stone.
    * Taylor said that her favorite part of being on CSI was when she got to die.
    * According to Taylor, she loves CSI and has seen every episode.
    * Taylor performed "Fifteen" at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, with Miley Cyrus.
    * Taylor is ranked #17 in AIM's "100 Celebs Under 25".
    * Taylor ranked #17 in the "100 Hottest Blondes of AIM".
    * Taylor has used two One Tree Hill stars, in her music videos. In "Teardrops On My Guitar" was Tyler Hilton who plays Chris Keller and "White Horse" was Stephen Colletti who plays Chase Adams.
    * Taylor is the host of the GAC's Top 50 Videos of 2008.
    * If Taylor could be really good at anything, it would be dancing.
    * On October 16, 2007, Taylor Swift was honored as Songwriter/Artist of the Year by the Nashville Songwriters Association International. Taylor tied with Alan Jackson for the honor.
    * At the 10th annual Young Hollywood Awards, Taylor was honored with "Superstar of Tomorrow", even though she is not a Hollywood star. She is the first musician to be recognized with the honor.
    * In 2008, Taylor continued touring (she was on the road with Rascal Flatts as well as headlining some shows), which she loves to do.
    * At a showcase at the Bluebird Cafe, Taylor caught the attention of Scott Borchetta, who was at the time planning to launch a new label. He signed her to his label, "Big Machine Records" and her career was born.
    * Taylor Swift won the Horizon Award in the 2007 CMA Awards.
    * Taylor is consistently ranked Country's #1 artist on MySpace.
    * Taylor Swift has surpassed triple-platinum (3 million sales) status and has spent 20 weeks so far in the #1 position atop Billboard's Country CD Sales Chart.
    * At 14, Taylor signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music.
    * At the age of 17, Taylor became the youngest person to single-handedly write and sing a number-one country single entirely on her own ("Our Song" spent 6 consecutive weeks at #1 atop Billboard's Country Singles Chart)
    * Taylor won 2008 CMT Music Awards for Video of the Year and Female Video of the Year.
    * Taylor was named 2008 Top New Female Vocalist by the Academy of Country Music.
    * Taylor first kissed a guy at the age of 15.
    * Taylor admitted that her dream date would be with Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl.
    * Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor over the phone in about 27 seconds.
    * Taylor lost some of her retainers in hotel rooms.
    * Taylor Swift wrote or co-wrote all of the songs on her sophomore album.
    * Taylor was ranked #57 in Maxim's Hot 100 Women 2008.
    * The name of the person Taylor Swift was talking about in "Teardrops on my Guitar" was her friend Drew Hardwick.
    * Taylor's childhood crush was all of the members of the band Hanson. She thought she was going to marry the middle child named Taylor. She says when she met him and his wife she told them the story and tried not to freak him out.
    * According to Taylor, she is a neat freak.
    * Taylor is to make a cameo appearance as herself on the Hannah Montana movie which is based on the Disney Channel Original Series.
    * She was named number 52 on Maxim's Sexiest women of 08'.
    * Taylor Swift's best friend, Abigail Anderson, is in her "Picture to Burn" music video.
    * Taylor is the first teenager to make it big in country music since LeAnn Rimes in 1996, making her one of the youngest in history.
    * Taylor's favorite selections at In-N-Out Burger are a cheeseburger and a chocolate shake that she likes to use as dipping sauce for her fries.
    * Taylor has a brother named Austin Swift.
    * She has written over 200 songs.
    * Her song 'Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My)' was written based on her next door neighbor's relationship.
    * She never actually dated the boy named Cory in her song 'Stay Beautiful'.
    * Her song 'Tied Together with a Smile' is about one of her best friends, who was absolutely beautiful. All the girls wanted to be her, all the guys wanted to be with her and then Taylor was shocked to find out that she had an eating disorder.
    * Her song 'The Outside' was one of the first song she wrote (she was twelve) and she felt like a complete outcast a school.
    * She wrote the song 'A Place in this World' when she was thirteen and had just moved to Nashville. She said that she knew where she wanted to be she just didn't know how to get there, and through the album, she had found that place.
    * When Taylor gets bored she likes to conduct random baking experiments in her kitchen.
    * When Taylor is in Tennessee she likes to drive by her ex boyfriends houses.
    * Taylor's Favorite Things

Color: White. I know, boring (but, now, think a flowing white cotton skirt blowing in the wind)
    Food: Cheesecake - yum.
    Holiday: Christmas
    Hobby: Driving FAST.
    Place: Anyplace around a creek.
    Season: Summer
    Thing to do: Write songs
    Thing to write about: LOVE of course!
    Guitar: Taylor Guitars
    Artists: Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw
    Song: "Can't Tell Me Nothin'" by Tim McGraw
    Quality in other people : Honesty and sarcasm
    Movie: "Love Actually"
    Memory: Living on a farm.
    Number: 13

* Taylor Swift was nominated in the Best New Artist category at the 50th Grammy Awards. Unfortunately, she lost to Amy Winehouse.
    * Taylor Swift judged the Holiday Holla competion on December 8th, 2007.
    * Taylor Swift wrote a song with Colbie Caillat called "Breathe". It's on her second CD with Colbie Caillat doing the back up vocals.
    * Taylor Swift is the first celebrity to star on the cover of Justine Magazine.
    * The second song Taylor Swift wrote is called "The Outside."
    * If Taylor Swift was not singing or songwriting she would be a forensic detective.
    * The first song Taylor Swift wrote was called "Lucky You".
    * On November 7, 2007 Taylor won the CMA Horizon Award.
    * In 2007 Taylor Swift toured with Brad Paisley.
    * In 2007 she won CMT's "Breakthrough Video of the Year" for her video "Tim McGraw" and was nominated for ACM's "Top New Female Vocalist".
    * She is 5' 11".
    * Taylor Swift's third single off of her album "Taylor Swift" is "Our Song." She shot the music video for it in August of 2007.
    * In her music video for Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift not only honors one country music celebrity, but two. The video was shot at Johnny Cash's cabin, and that's why they named the love interest in the video "Johnny."
    * Before the ACM awards where Taylor performed her hit song "Tim McGraw," she had never met the actual Tim McGraw.
    * There are a couple of names of guys in her songs. "Drew," is the name of the guy in her song "Teardrops On My Guitar." "Cory" is the name of the guy in "Stay Beautiful." Yes, these are names of real people, and they have both tried to contact her since these songs have come out.
    * The actor that was in her music video "Tim McGraw," is named Clayton Collins. Although in the music video, they named him Johnny.
    * Taylor plays a 12-string guitar, and she has played one since she was twelve.
    * Taylor wrote every song off her self titled album "Taylor Swift."
    * Tyler Hilton appears in Taylor's video, "Teardrops on My Guitar."
    * Taylor Swift has a tattoo of a heart on her left foot on her CD.
    * One of Taylor's songs that she wrote when she was only 12 is called "The Outside."
    * When she was only 11 she performed the national anthem at a Philadelphia 76ers game.
    * Taylor Swift was the opening act for a Rascal Flatts concert.
    * She used to keep practicing her guitar until her fingers bled.
    * Taylor Swift started writing her own songs at twelve.
    * Taylor Swift's first single is called "Tim McGraw." The concept of the song came to her in math class. Her boyfriend had just moved away and she was thinking about all of the things that would remind him of her.
    * Taylor Swift's grandmother was a professional opera singer, and inspired Taylor to become a singe

QUOTES

Taylor: There’s a lot to distract me from dating. I don’t really sit around and wallow in being alone. It’s in my comfort zone, being single, i feel that a lot happens to you when you’re not looking for it, so I’m not actively looking. I don’t have a problem with being single.
    Taylor: Looking back on what these past 2 years have been for me, it feels like a magical dream of, ‘really?’ We toured all over the world? We played an arena in London? This is happening? Readjusting my goals and dreams has been something I’ve had to do a lot lately ”
    Taylor: You never know what people go through so I try not to judge people before i meet them
    • Taylor: Music is my boyfriend

• Taylor: I get really restless when I haven't worked for a day and a half. I have a recurring dream that people are lined up next to my bed, waiting for autographs and taking pictures of me!

• Taylor: (about the future of her career) I would love to continue in music, with writing...but I am not the kind of person who will hang around if I start to become irrelevant. If that happens, I will bow down gracefully, raise my kids, and have a garden. And I am going to let my hair go gray when I am older. I don't need to be blonde when I'm 60!

• Taylor: (about middle school) I was the girl who didn't get invited to parties. My friends turned into the girls who stood in the corner and talked about me. But as soon as I picked up a guitar...I literally played until my fingers bled. My mom had to tape them up, and you can imagine how popular that made me: "Look at her fingers. So weird". But for the first time in my life, those girls could say anything they wanted about me, because I was just going to go home after school and write a song about it.

• Taylor: I go online and read the comments about me. I'm always nervous that they're going to say something mean. But a lot of people say nice things, too. It's important to keep yourself in balance. When someone writes something about me that's not true, I just try to look at it like it's funny.

• Taylor: (Upon winning the CMA Horizon Award) This has definitely been the highlight of my senior year!

• Taylor: (after winning at the AMA's) The best thing about the AMAs is that they're voted on by the fans, and they're, they're really shiny!

• Taylor: (on Drew, the guy she wrote Teardrops on my Guitar about) My dad was all "Taylor there are two guys coming up the driveway" I looked and it was Drew! I guess this was the whole "I know the song is about me, still interested?" I mean if he hears the song and heroicly shows up, I mean that's great, but two years later- You're a little late!

• Taylor: (on singing the first line of 'Photograph') I was like a kid in a candy store "You mean I get to sing the first line of Photograph?!

• Taylor: (on how to sell 3 million CDs in 2008) Go to high school and write it all down.

• Taylor: ( on if she was going to keep driving by Joe Jonas' house after they broke up, as she usually does) He has a lot of body gaurds. They're very tall, so uh, no.

• Taylor: I pulled out my iPod and randomly selected a Grey's Anatomy episode to watch the pass the time.. And it randomly selected the episode where Denny dies, and so I started hysterically crying and couldn't stop for about ten minutes. (He was my favorite character, hands down. Why'd he have to die?) For the the record, this is the first time I've cried in a VERY long time. So I figure if the only reason I have to cry is a TV show, I must be pretty lucky.

• Taylor: And Kenny Chesney is so completely nice. Genuinely nice. Like, we were all sitting around the bus after the show and he came up and sat down and talked to us for a while.. and before he left he said "I'm going to get something to eat, y'all want anything?" Like, simple things like that.. It's just.. really nice. And I really really like nice people.

• Taylor: It feels kinda weird being back in a high school cause i haven't been in a high school for about a year. So um, it's kinda interesting coming back, and y'know seeing the lockers, with all the signs, the handmade signs, so being in high school again is a little bit strange but in a good way.

• Taylor: I write blatantly obvious songs with blatantly obvious details, and then I'm like NO! when they find out, I dunno what's wrong with me. I have issues.

• Taylor: When you're singing you can hear the echo of people in the audience singing every single word with you, and that was that big dream that I had for myself. It's happening.

• Taylor: I think I first realized I wanted to be in country music and be an artist when I was 10. And I started dragging my parents to festivals, and fairs, and karaoke contests, and I did that for about a year before I came to Nashville for the first time. I was 11 and I had this demo CD of me singing Dixie Chicks and Leanne Rimes songs.

• Taylor: Clubs are just not where I want to be photographed. For everything I do, I think about a 6-year-old girl and her mom that I saw at my concert last night. I think about what those two individuals would think if I were at a club last night. I never want to be arrested, and I never want to get a DUI, those are my moral values. I am an over-achiever, and I want to be known for the good things in my life.

• Taylor: Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line's always been really blurred for me. I'll hang out with them after the show. I'll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I'll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes. I don't care. I'm just a senior in high school who has a better job. Who am I to think I'm better than talking to people?

• Taylor: My mom and I have always been really close. She's always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn't have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.

• Taylor: (when asked how she had the courage to walk up to record labels when she was twelve and thirteen) It's because I could never feel the kind of rejection in the music industry that I felt in middle school.

• Taylor: I think songwriting is the ultimate form of being able to make anything that happens in your life productive. If you get out of a bad relationship that was a complete waste of time, you can write about it and it can become a benefit to your career. How sweet is that?

• Taylor: Well, you know, I never really sit back like 'I'm good enough at this, lets stop working on it.' My attitude has always been if you get better and you see success, that should motivate you to work even harder so thats kind of how I approached everything.

• Taylor: I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.

• Taylor: What I've learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you're going to run out of new things to become.

• Taylor (on the song 'Picture to Burn'): Before I sing this song, I always try to tell the audience that I really do try to be a nice person... but if you break my heart, hurt my feelings, or are really mean to me, I'm going to write a song about you. Haha. This song is the perfect example.

• Taylor Swift: I'm not that complicated. My complications come out in my songs. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.

• Taylor Swift: (On her win at the 2007 CMT Music Awards) I cannot believe this is happening right now. This is for my MySpace people and everybody who voted. The fans, y'all, I'm going out on tour with Brad Paisley and this is coming with me to every single [autograph] signing line so you can get a picture of the award you won for me. Thank you so much.

• Taylor Swift: I love it when people say things to me in public and want to meet me, because I want to meet them! Early on, my manager told me, "If you want to sell 500,000 records, then go out there and meet 500,000 people

• Taylor Swift: I'm so excited, but really nervous, too! I've never been nominated for anything before. I've sat in the nosebleed section watching the CMT Awards for two years in a row now, looking down and hoping that maybe if I worked hard enough, I'd get to sit in the awesome seats the nominees get to sit in. And it looks like that's going down this year!

• Taylor Swift: I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.

• Taylor Swift: You only get so many firsts, Every one is a blessing.

• Taylor Swift: (referring to her music career) Everything about this business is exciting to me.

Taylor Swift's 21 Most Memorable Moments

1. A Star Is Born
    December 13, 1989
    Scott and Andrea Swift celebrate the birth of daughter Taylor Alison Swift. Taylor is raised on the couple's Christmas tree farm near Reading, Pa., joined by younger brother, Austin, two years later. A natural performer from a very early age, Taylor learns her first three chords on the guitar from a repairman who visits her family's home to fix their computer. At 11, she hand-delivers her first demo CD to Nashville record labels.

Andrew Orth, Retna
    2. Child Prodigy
    August 31, 2005
    Fifteen-year-old Taylor, who inked her first music publishing deal at 14, debuts her MySpace page, signing with upstart Nashville label Big Machine Records less than one month later. Her self-titled debut album was released in fall of 2006 and spent a whopping eight consecutive weeks on top of the country albums charts.

3. Bright Horizons
    November 7, 2007
    While still in high school, Taylor wins the prestigious CMA Horizon Award, exclaiming, "This is definitely the highlight of my senior year!"

4. Cover Girl
    March 11, 2008
    Taylor appears on the cover of Blender magazine. Two months later, she lands on the covers of Rolling Stone and Seventeen and is among those featured in People's '100 Most Beautiful' and Maxim's 'Hot 100.'

5. Teen Power Couple
    August 10, 2008
    Taylor takes the stage during the Jonas Brothers' Madison Square Garden concert, to perform 'Should've Said No.' She's spotted with Joe Jonas several times throughout the next few months, fueling rumors of a romance between the two young stars.

6. Phone Break
    November 11, 2008
    Taylor confirms her break-up with Joe Jonas while on the 'Ellen DeGeneres Show,' telling Ellen, "I'm not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when I was eighteen."

7. Sopfantastic friendre Success
    November 23, 2008
    Taylor's second album, 'Fearless' is released. It goes on to be the best-selling country disc of the year, on the strength of such mega-crossover hits as 'White Horse,' 'Love Story' and 'You Belong With Me.'

8. Fade to Black
    March 5, 2009
    Taylor goes "goth," wearing a black wig for her TV acting debut -- and getting stabbed in the heart with scissors -- on the CBS hit 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.'

9. On the Bill
    Apr 23, 2009
    It's officially Taylor Swift Day in Evansville, Ind., as the 19-year-old receives the key to the city and kicks off her first headlining tour at Roberts Municipal Stadium.

10. Hip-Hop 'Love'
    June 8, 2009
    From goth girl to gansta -- Taylor records the hilarious 'Thug Story' with rapper T-Pain. The parody of Taylor's 'Love Story' is used to open the 2009 CMT Music Awards telecast.

11. Space Cadet
    June 13, 2009
    At the same time she's quickly becoming a global superstar, Taylor is launched into outer space! Astronaut Timothy Kopra takes one of Taylor's albums with him on Expedition 20 to the International Space Station.

12. Taylor Squared
    July 30, 2009
    Taylor Swift and actor Taylor Lautner are first spotted together on a Hollywood set, filming scenes for the big-screen romantic comedy 'Valentine's Day.' The two play high school sweethearts in the flick, which marks Taylor's first turn at big-screen comedy in an adorably hilarious role.

13. Over the Moon
    September 13, 2009
    Three days after her second album, 'Fearless,' is certified quadruple-platinum, Taylor's 'You Belong With Me' nabs the "Moonman" for Best Female Video at the MTV Video Music Awards. Taylor's acceptance speech is interrupted as rapper Kanye West storms the stage and grabs the mic, telling a shocked audience (and a speechless Taylor) that Beyoncé should have won the honor instead.

14. Live From New York!
    November 7, 2009
    Taylor is guest host and musical guest on 'Saturday Night Live.' She takes on Kanye West and Joe Jonas in her humorous opening monologue, which she wrote herself.

15. CMA's MVP
    November 11, 2009
    Taylor nabs four CMA awards, including Entertainer of the Year. She's the youngest person (and first female act in a decade) to take the honor.

16. Home Sweet Home of Her Own
    December 24, 2009
    Taylor makes a transition into adulthood, moving out of her parents' house and purchasing a 4,062-square-foot penthouse apartment in Nashville. The price tag (according to RealEstalker): a cool $1.9 million.

17. Grammy Sweep
    January 31, 2010
    Taylor wins four Grammy awards, as 'Fearless' is named Album of the Year and Best Country Album, 'White Horse' earns Best Country Female Vocal honors and Best Country Song.Taylor's live duet with Stevie Nicks during the show, however, is widely criticized -- then quickly defended by the head of Taylor's record label, Scott Borchetta, along with -- of course -- millions of fans.

18. Mine All 'Mine'
    August 4, 2010
    'Mine,' the first single from Taylor's highly-anticipated third album, is rush-released to radio after the song is leaked on the Internet. It debuts at No. 1 on the digital song charts and sells more than a million downloads before the full album is even out.

19. 'Innocent' Revenge
    September 4, 2010
    Kanye West apologizes to Taylor via Twitter for the incident at the MTV VMAs in 2009. Eight days later, Taylor performs live on the VMAs, debuting 'Innocent,' a song she wrote in response to the debacle.

20. New Love
    October 23, 2010
    Taylor joins actor Jake Gyllenhaal at the broadcast of 'Saturday Night Live,' the first indication of a budding romance between the pair. The two have since been spotted together in Los Angeles, Nashville and again in New York.

21. 'Speak' Spectacular
    October 25, 2010
    Taylor's third album is released. The disc, which she originally titles 'Enchanted,' is rechristened 'Speak Now' and sells over one million copies in its first week. Eleven tracks from the album appear on Billboard's Hot 100 all at once, giving Taylor the all-time record for most simultaneous songs by a female artist on the chart.

Taylor Swift’s Worldwide Sales and Certifications

Taylor Swift (2006)

Australia- Gold / 70,000
    Canada- Platinum / 100,000
    United Kingdom- Silver / 60,000
    United States- 5x Platinum / 5,000,000

Fearless(2008)

Australia- 4× Platinum / 280,000
    Canada- 4× Platinum / 320,000
    Hong Kong- Gold / 7,500
    Indonesia- Platinum / 15,000
    Ireland- 2× Platinum / 30,000
    Japan- Gold / 100,000
    Malaysia- Platinum / 15,000
    Mexico- Gold / 40,000
    Norway- Platinum / 30,000
    New Zealand- 2× Platinum / 30,000
    Singapore- Platinum / 15,000
    South Africa- Gold / 20,000
    Philippines- 5x Platinum / 50,000
    Taiwan- Platinum / 25,000
    United Kingdom- Platinum / 300,000
    United States- 6x Platinum / 6,000,000 +
    Worldwide- approx. 10,000,000

Speak Now (2009)

Australia- 2× Platinum /
    Canada- 2× Platinum / 160,000
    Japan- Gold /
    New Zealand- Gold /
    United Kingdom- Gold /
    United States- 3x Platinum /

Journey to Fearless

Fearless and Speak Now Tour

Click here and here for more info.

Set List

1. You Belong With Me
    2. Our Song
    3. Tell Me Why
    4. Teardrops On My Guitar
    5. Fearless

-Costume Change/Video Interlude

6. Forever and Always

-Costume Change/Video Interlude

7. Hey Stephen
    8. Fifteen
    9. Tim McGraw
    10. White Horse

-Costume Change/Dancers Interlude

11. Love Story

-Costume Change/Band Interlude

12. The Way I Loved You
    13. You're Not Sorry / What Goes Around, Comes Around (Mashup)
    14. Picture To Burn

-Costume Change/Encore

15. Today Was A Fairytale
    16. Should've Said No

Fearless Tour Videos

1. You Belong With Me (Opening)
    2. Our Song
    3. Tell Me Why
    4. Teardrops On My Guitar
    5. Fearless
    6. Forever and Always
    7. Hey Stephen
    8. Fifteen
    9. Tim McGraw
    10. White Horse
    11. Love Story
    12. The Way I Loved You
    13. You're Not Sorry / What Goes Around, Comes Around (Mashup)
    14. Picture To Burn
    15. Today Was a Fairytale
    16. Should've Said No Part 1 Part 2

Speak Now Tour Videos

1. “Sparks Fly”
    2. “Mine”
    3. “Back To December/Apologize”
    4. “Better Than Revenge”
    5. [b]“The Story Of Us”
    6. “Speak Now”
    7. “Fearless/I’m Yours”
    8. “Fifteen”