PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

FEU institute of law

Since wala po akong makitang thread dito about FEU's IL.. gawa na po ako .

yung mga students po nitong institute na to, may mga tanong po ako:

Magkano tuition?

Mortality rate?

Ayos naman ba ang education dito? (When I mean "Ayos" I mean, the way in which the institute prepares its students in the legal profession).

Fraternity galore din ba dito?

dami pa kaso di ko maalala post ko ulit pag naalala ko.. hehe

(Actually, nakapagtanong na rin ako sa academe tungkol sa FEU's - kaso yun na nga, I find that there's a need for the creation of this thread dahil wala pa ngang ganitong thread )

Pataas ng pataas! pataas lang ng thread!

OT: we're inviting online Tamaraws to join the Tamaraw Bayan Community Forum at www.tamarawbayan.com/forum

same here, want to know more details on FEU-IL... :-)

alam ko 2 lang ata frat dito, yung sa lalake and sa babae.
    about sa tuition, check mo sa website ng feu. yung sa mortality rate, i guess wala sa school yan, nasa tao. )

The IL is still one of the better law schools around, being the 4th among law schools as to most number of Bar Topnotchers, we have 44 Top 10 Placers, trailing behind the Top 3 Law Schools, UP, Ateneo, and San Beda.
    The IL is also in the Top 20 Law Schools, having some of the most number of passers, but unfortunately due to its relatively high population, it also produces quite a number of casualties in the exams.

So sana FEU would start regulating on its courses with board exams since linalabas na ng CHED, PRC and Supreme Court ang lahat ng results ng participating schools.

The IL also has produced 4 Bar First Placers and the 3rd Highest Bar Topotcher Rating of all time.

Sana may mag top this year, our last were the back to back placers in 2005 & 2006.

EDIT: walang kwenta yung sinabi ko
    Last edited by ipis; Mar 3, 2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: non sense post

ilan po ang student pop. per room sa IL?

konti namen.. 15 lang kame nung first batch ng examinees..

lsqt, parehong pareho nung sa san beda

Aside from Persons, what other subjects does Atty. Teresita Cruz teach?

I'm planning to transfer to FEU Law, I hope someone can share more information about what it is like there. I'm sure lots of people here in the forums are also looking around for info, malapit na matapos ang school year so some are now looking for schools to transfer to.

Quote Originally Posted by jam007 View Post
    ilan po ang student pop. per room sa IL?
    ang pinaka malaki daw ay almost 40 sa isang class, depende ata sa mga subjects. pero minsan 20 lang daw sa ibang class..minsan pa nga daw 15 lang..
    Last edited by chill_00; Mar 10, 2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Aside from Persons, what other subjects does Atty. Teresita Cruz teach?

I'm planning to transfer to FEU Law, I hope someone can share more information about what it is like there. I'm sure lots of people here in the forums are also looking around for info, malapit na matapos ang school year so some are now looking for schools to transfer to.

Civil Law subjects po..

What time usually start ng classes sa FEU-IL? TIA.

hi there, ang alam ko po may afternoon class sila di ko lang alam yung exact time. siguro po tanong nyo na lang sa admission or tawag na lang kayo.

hello everyone!

depend sa sched... but usually weekdays class start at 5pm onwards til 9pm.. weekdays as early as 9am to 7pm only. sometimes kung busy ang prof they would ask for make-up class or additional time or extension... but not Atty. Ticman, be there or do the dance square. he's the best either way.

Anyone know the passing rate for last year's Bar batch?

Quote Originally Posted by pie2mats View Post
    depend sa sched... but usually weekdays class start at 5pm onwards til 9pm.. weekdays as early as 9am to 7pm only. sometimes kung busy ang prof they would ask for make-up class or additional time or extension... but not Atty. Ticman, be there or do the dance square. he's the best either way.
    In FEU-TIA? Pwede malaman schedule mo Monday-Friday?

19. Mar 20, 2011, 07:28 PM

@filly, if you are asking for FEU-IL passing rate for September 2010 Bar Exam, wala pa kaming data so far.

@chill 00, hanggang kelan ang entrance exam sa FEU-IL? baka kasi di ako umabot... T_T

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast