PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Proud na Proud na Teeths!

Yehey! Panalo ang El Gamma Penumbra sa Asia's Got Talent! Iba talaga pag Pinoy! Woohoo! #blessed #PinoyPride #ProudToBePinoy

read more

PROMO: Tomorrowland

Exclusive 'Tomorrowland' pins, shirts, and duffel bags are up for grabs in our movie promo!

read more

REVIEW: The Age of Adaline

A twist of 'Benjamin Button' plus 'Pushing Daisies' and a little bit of Nicholas Sparks on the side gives you 'Age of Adaline.'

read more

Remembering the Early Days of the V-League

Do you remember free V-League games in the Lyceum Gym and telecasts aired in IBC-13? Reminisce with other PExers in this discussion thread.

read more

REVIEW: Spy

"A stirring showcase of laughs and thrills!" Read movie forum moderator forg's full review here!

read more

PBA: The Best PBA Products from the UAAP

We remember Lakay, Johnny A, Jolas, Bogs, James, Benjie, Kenneth, and Lim Eng Beng as we list down the best PBA product of each UAAP school.

read more

Transferring Money from BDO to BPI Online?

Possible ko po bang maitransfer and funds ko from bdo to bpi online??

nakaregister po ako sa bdo online, tapos may nakikita akong "enroll third party accounts". Pwede ko po bang i-enrol dito ang bpi account ko para matransfer ko ang pera from bdo to bpi?

yup pede kaso di ata real time pag pasa nyan tsaka may fee yan

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki_Cross View Post

nakaregister po ako sa bdo online, tapos may nakikita akong "enroll third party accounts". Pwede ko po bang i-enrol dito ang bpi account ko para matransfer ko ang pera from bdo to bpi?
    NOPE, third party means another BDO account/s not under your name. Interbank online fund transfer can be made on Bancnet online http://www.bancnetonline.com/BancnetWeb/goToMainPage.do, limited to participating BANCNET member banks. Not sure with Megalink, I think they have the same facility. Better check with their website. ;-)
    Last edited by k_ruivivar; Feb 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k_ruivivar View Post
    NOPE, third party means another BDO account/s not under your name. Interbank online fund transfer can be made on Bancnet online http://www.bancnetonline.com/BancnetWeb/goToMainPage.do, limited to participating BANCNET member banks. Not sure with Megalink, I think they have the same facility. Better check with their website. ;-)
    BDO and BPI are not supported by Bancnet and Megalink online..

I also don't know an easy way to transfer funds from BDO to BPI.

hindi po pwede itransfer ang funds from bdo to bpi via online.

the term third party ay mga accounts na hindi under your name pero same bank.

para mas madaling intindihin, hindi ka pwede magpasa ng load galing sa load ng globe mo at ipapasa mo sa smart or sa sun. dapat pareho silang network.

that is why the bank WIRED TRANSFER is invented.

is at cruising altitude
    withdraw then deposit ka na lang for sure naman hindi magkakalayo ang branches niyan.

^ Sa tingin ko, mahirap po 'yun kung ibang tao ang recipient.

If transfer is indeed possible, usually may fees involved. And the fee isn't cheap. Usually both banks may charge na fee - fee papalabas sa bank, at incoming fee ng receiving bank - so you're charged twice on fees.

So far, the only bank I know that doesn't charge/charges minimally ng mga P10 lang on incoming and outgoing fees is Unionbank.

Take for instance, BPI charges P150 pa lang for incoming fee for funds coming from other local banks. Iba rin ang charge ng BPI kung papalabas ang pera sa kanila (much more expensive and based on how huge the amount is.

You can just do these things:
    1) withdraw the amount from BDO then deposit to BPI (do this if the amount you have to deposit is small)
    - alternatively, if you have a checking account with BDO, just transfer the funds to that account then write a check to yourself so you can deposit that to the BPI account.
    2) withdraw the amount through a manager's check (an MC costs around P30 to P50 depending on the bank, good for amounts more than P10,000 and above)
    4) just visit BDO and do electronic funds transfer to the other bank like that above (too expensive, this should be the last resort)

Of course, that can be done. Been doing that many times.

Login to BDO online, there's an icon for "Send Money". You have choices either, pick up, or to a Local Bank. When you click local bank, you will just choose from the provided drop down containing the list of banks for its code. There's BPI and BPIF in that list. Fill out Sender and Receiver's name. In my case, I am sending it to myself lang sa BPI ATM account ko. A P100 fee is collected and will be charged to the source account. If you made the transfer before 10AM (weekday), the money will appear in your BPI account the same day.

Prepare your cellphone as another OTP (one time password) will again be sent to your registered mobile number.