PEx Highlights

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dowdow17 View Post
    isa na nmang doomed investment na ito. ano ba tv5, hobby nyo ba na waldasin ang pera ni mvp?

divine lee? kasama sya? ano credential nya liban sa anak ng isang SCAMMER na niloko ang taumbayan sa pagwawaldas ng billiones ng pagibig fund?

advice to MVP: tanggalin lahat ng staff ng tv5 esp the executives. lahat na lang flop sila. Esp. ang promo and publicity team ng tv5, tanggalin super trying hard, wala naman productivity.

Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by dowdow17 View Post
    advice to MVP: tanggalin lahat ng staff ng tv5 esp the executives. lahat na lang flop sila. Esp. ang promo and publicity team ng tv5, tanggalin super trying hard, wala naman productivity.
    advice to you: wag ka nang makialam sa mga ginagawa ni MVP. d naman pera mo ang niwawaldas nila.

Extreme Makeover first sponsor: JAO Builders
    Ang astig! Pinasabog talaga ang bahay!!!!

I think Extreme Makeover should be in Primetime....

Banned by Admin
    SEEN SCENE (Pilipino Star Ngayon) Updated April 11, 2012

Scene : Trying very hard na magpaka-showbiz ang general impression sa socialite na si Divine Lee, ang project manager ng Extreme Make Over Home Edition Philippines ng TV5.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=96

ang dami talagang b0b0ng fantards!

Paolo Bediones the team leader!

EXTREME MAKEOVER ngayong Linggo 8:30 ng gabi sa TV5
    http://www.facebook.com/v/219474658152618

8. Apr 14, 2012, 12:12 PM

And you know what's more pathetic? Forum trolls like that thing above my post.

Inviting you to a night of fun ...

Sundays after Pinoy Explorer (around 7:30pm).

Harmony–Seeking Idealist AccIdPEx's Avatar
    Mame-maintain kaya ng mga napagkalooban ng bagong bahay ang bahay na binigay sa kanila?

wait, tapos na ba yung Biggest game show in the world? Di ba 8:30pm din ng Sunday time slot nun?

Quote Originally Posted by djomarc11 View Post
    wait, tapos na ba yung Biggest game show in the world? Di ba 8:30pm din ng Sunday time slot nun?
    9:30 ang Biggest Gameshow

Quote Originally Posted by quitziful View Post

ahh so namove pala yung biggest gameshow ng oras.. great. thanks sa info

ang corny ng "song and dance number"!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Extreme Makeover TV5 & #EMHEP trended on twitter!

All positive comments ang sa twitter! Ang galing talaga!

THE BEST ANG ITO!!!

Infairness, sinilip ko sya online. Ang ganda ng nagawa nila sa bahay. Napabilib ako. Saludo ako sa TV5. Mukhang all out sila sa pagbibigay hustisya sa mga franchise na na-aacquire nila. Ngayon, ready na ako sa Amazing Race Philippines.

I hope this show get enough viewers para tumagal sa ere. Mukhang deserving **** sila.

Keep it up TV5!!!

My two cents:

I loved Extreme Home Makeover: US Edition, and it definitely broke my heart when the show was cancelled. That's why I was thrilled to hear the Philippines has decided to adopt it.

My verdict for its initial episode? 7.

There are a couple of elements that are just off for me.

First the audio inside the bus was so loud I couldn't hear their discussions properly.

Second, I rarely saw the sense of volunteerism and community, which is very much present in the U.S. version, like throngs of people would join the demolition and the rebuilding.

Third, I miss the way the team explains the reason for their designs.

Then there's Paolo Bediones. There's no doubt this guy can host, but he already has too many positions in TV5. Don't you think it's time to give the Ty Pennington role to somebody else? Paolo knows how to deal with a wide variety of people, but Extreme Home Makeover requires a certain level of technical knowledge. I think that's something he needs to work out on, especially since he's the leader of the pack.

I kind of like the fiesta atmosphere. It's very Filipino. But I hope we can get rid of the dancing and singing next time. I don't think there's a need for that.

Needless to say, I am definitely looking forward to the next episode and see drastic improvements and another beautiful home.

wow ang ganda ng bahay ni lola.
    may torrens de titulo pa.

Quote Originally Posted by AccIdPEx View Post
    Mame-maintain kaya ng mga napagkalooban ng bagong bahay ang bahay na binigay sa kanila?
    Bukod pa doon ang amilyar na babayaran taon taon san lupalop kaya huhugutin kahit na binigyan ng pangkabuhayan showcase waley pa din yan

Love the US version of this show but the Philippine version nakaka-stress siya panoorin ang gulo-gulo ng pagkakadirek pati format and I agree isa na namang franchise show ito na pinag-aksayahan ng pera ni MVP tulad ng Biggest Game Show TV5 has all the BUDGET but the main problem is the people working mukhang walang eye ano ang maghihit at ano ang hindi sa teleserye na lang except for Babaeng Hampaslupa puro forgettable lahat TV5 needs a Freddie Garcia pronto.

^For me maganda naman ang EMHEP. Gusto ko yung Fiesta Feel ng Philippine Franchise.

May kabuhayn showcase naman sila PLUS ang maganda BUONG COMMUNITY Nakinabang. Nirenovate rin nila ang Community Playground.

Yung TV5 issue naman, I think Wiltime Bigtime ang pumapatay sa programs ng TV5.

THEY REALLY NEED TO PUT WILTIME IN NOONTIME!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast