PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
    had my exam this morning. unfortunately they told me i failed the pc operations exam

Quote Originally Posted by yhan02ph View Post
    newbie pa lang po ako, ikaw what project mo?
    Project c.. ako pM ko na lang sayo hehehe masaya ba project nyo??

Quote Originally Posted by whiskmeaway View Post
    can anyone tell me kung pano makapasok as data analyst. may particular requirement ba dito? ilang years nako sa cc voice account. sana may makasagot nito. gusto ko sana mag apply. thanks.
    kahit *** kang exp. fresh grad pwede makapasok as long as u passed the exam and interview po

Quote Originally Posted by whiskmeaway View Post
    can anyone tell me kung pano makapasok as data analyst. may particular requirement ba dito? ilang years nako sa cc voice account. sana may makasagot nito. gusto ko sana mag apply. thanks.
    kahit walang kang exp. fresh grad pwede makapasok as long as u passed the exam and interview po. good luck sayo

Quote Originally Posted by lamatsenyo View Post
    for CSR/TSR positions:

without experience 14k basic plus 2k allowance

with experience 16k basic plus 2k allowance.

i just wonder magandang company ito pero bakit ganito kababa ang sahod...totoo ba ito?

how much po offer sa DATA ANALYST?? mas mababa ba sa CSR???
    please help 3 years na wala work si esmi hehehe.. time to shine

Quote Originally Posted by yari87 View Post
    ****?? oo depende **** sa project as in, at sa ginagawa nyong work... ****?? project delta kba dati??

ano ba ang ginagawa sa project delta?please pm me.thanks.para maging aware ako kung baka dyan ako mapunta.magkano na po ba ang offer sa accenture?pa pm na rin po. thanks!

I tried applying for a TSR position here since they advertised it has a sign on bonus for tech, so I did the initial interview and after that HR interview and the last is with the OM. Unfortunately I feel uncomfortable with the HR since I am applying for a TSR post and I even have the ads handy with me but they are pooling me for a collections accounts which is a dayshift, I even asked what happened with the TSR postings but they cant provide answer, they offered 14-17k salary which is according to the result of my Berlitz interview according to the HR manager but the catch is the 100k training bond for 1year that is for the training costs according to them, I wonder 100k for training costs for a collections account will they train me programming basics or CISCO its just a collections account. I kept on asking about the TSR post but he said there is no opening at the moment, so I just proceed with the OM interview and insists that I am a tech applying for a TS position but the OM is for collections account so after some talkings the result of the interview is failed but after few hours the HR called me again and ask for another OM interview? sa isip ko naman ano daw sabi sakin after 3 months I can try again tapos tatawag for another interview na naman? Pero that time I had finished my medical with the other company kaya I just turned down the offer pero the hiring process is ok merong free mamon para sa applicant infairness goldilocks yun ah hehe!!! Well siguro it is still not my time tobe with Accenture.

hi!ask ko lang regarding sa care management position, anu ba yung pre employment exam na binibigay nila?mahirap ba?and kamusta naman yung interview?thanks in advance =)

hi guys
    im pLanning to apply here , the site is in rob pioneer mall am i right?
    can you give me a headstart ? how is the exam and interview here? pleaaasssseee anyone ? i really want to work asap

Guys, if you want to be referred to Accenture and you possess at least 6 month working in a call center. Just email me a copy of your resume.
    My email: p.lu@corpexecsearch.com

12. Apr 15, 2011, 10:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by lamatsenyo View Post
    for CSR/TSR positions:

without experience 14k basic plus 2k allowance

with experience 16k basic plus 2k allowance.
    Talaga? Di ba pwede mag demand ng kahit 18-20k lalo na kapag more than 4 years na with CC/BPO?

Quote Originally Posted by PLuCESi View Post
    Guys, if you want to be referred to Accenture and you possess at least 6 month working in a call center. Just email me a copy of your resume.
    My email: p.lu@corpexecsearch.com
    sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by aston_martin View Post
    how much po offer sa DATA ANALYST?? mas mababa ba sa CSR???
    please help 3 years na wala work si esmi hehehe.. time to shine
    offer sa data analyst 10k to 11k plus P1300 allowance, depende rin sa project minsan P40 per day. kahit ilang yrs experience mo. yun ang offer sa data analyst

malas pa pag napunta ka sa project na may favoritism yung TL, mayayabang karamihan parang malaki sahod kung umasta! haha..

ewan ko ngayong kung nag-apply dyan direct papupuntahin ka sa agency, marami rin sila agency kasi, para contractual lang talaga, kung saan peak season ng project na mapupuntahan mo.. gudlack sa mga data analyst applicant. sa coverage pala ng exam PM niyo nlng ako.

Interview minsan kahit direct ka apply thru phone ka kakausapin ng HR at yung nag-iinterview over the phone wala pang copy ng resume.. haha

Echos lang 50 vacancies daw, pero konte lang talaga natatanggap. Wala rin yung irefer kasi karamihan sa may refer hindi natatanggap kahit qualified, kasi malaki yung incentive pag natanggap yung nirefer, expense din yun sa company.

any info kung magkano ang salary as general accounting analyst? will appreciate your reply. salamat.

hello!! may branches po ba accenture ortigas or cubao??..

how true na you can get 20k+ for CS positions if you already have years of experience in the CC/BPO industry???

Quote Originally Posted by chrsalx View Post
    how true na you can get 20k+ for CS positions if you already have years of experience in the CC/BPO industry???
    I want to know about this too. I applied sa IBM earlier and even though I aced the first two interviews and have been in the industry for 5 years my asking salary of 18-20k was too high.

Accenture has a site at Robinson's Pioneer right? Sana they agree to an 18-20K basic at least. May TSR openings po ba?

Quote Originally Posted by yks View Post
    any info kung magkano ang salary as general accounting analyst? will appreciate your reply. salamat.
    12k to 13k. Yung fren ko 2yrs experience na sya taz Cum Laude offer lang sa kanya 14k.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyenough View Post
    hello!! may branches po ba accenture ortigas or cubao??..
    - Makati (Libran House, GT Tower, 6750, PSE, MSE)
    - Ortigas (UBP)
    - Mandaluyong (Cybergate Tower)
    - Cubao (Gateway)

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast