PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

Page 1 of 36 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Accenture

Naghanap ako ng thread nito, di ko makita, natabunan na ata, heheh
    Any feedback dito? maganda ba dito?

mga tga Accenture jan.

For me accenture is the best! if you want to be refer, please PM me, i would refer you in Accenture positions. You could email me your resume in paul.adrian8886@yahoo.com. We have lots of accounting related jobs here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_adrian8886 View Post
    For me accenture is the best! if you want to be refer, please PM me, i would refer you in Accenture positions. You could email me your resume in paul.adrian8886@yahoo.com. We have lots of accounting related jobs here. Thanks.
    mukhang suki sa I-refer si paul_adrian ha. hehe. I have to agree w/ you. Accenture is the best. pero take note, lumilipat na sa Libis ibang project so kung accessible sa yo ang Libis and ma-hire ka na, go for it. :-)

pa pm ng basic dito?
    at need ba graduate? 1 sem pa kulang ko eh.
    pero my 2 years exp.

mga sirs,

any tips or ideas regarding sa open house ng ACN sa CISCO engrs?

ano po kaya ang magiging sistema dito?

thanks

Maganda sa Accenture...Depende din sa Project and Work mo!!... the best

any inputs on network process engineer post,..tentative start date ko is march 7, 2011,..and nagdadalawang isip ako,..BPO ba to?

Quote Originally Posted by yari87 View Post
    Maganda sa Accenture...Depende din sa Project and Work mo!!... the best
    I must agree!! It all depends on the project you will get involve.
    Beware: If you will be deploy on Project DELTA!!! Some People here are bullies!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yhan02ph View Post
    I must agree!! It all depends on the project you will get involve.
    Beware: If you will be deploy on Project DELTA!!! Some People here are bullies!!!!!

****?? oo depende **** sa project as in, at sa ginagawa nyong work... ****?? project delta kba dati??

how much offer nila usually for TSR post?

may nkakaalam po ba ng starting salary ng care management support analyst? *** para po sa mga RN? tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by yari87 View Post
    ****?? oo depende **** sa project as in, at sa ginagawa nyong work... ****?? project delta kba dati??
    newbie pa lang po ako, ikaw what project mo?

How's Accounting positions here? May opening daw sila e.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaprincess View Post
    how much offer nila usually for TSR post?
    Yeah magkano ba ang basic ng tsr position dito? totoo bang mababa daw dito? at&t and verizon ba ang position dito? thanks..

You Might Be Interested...

My friend who works for an HR company is looking for call center agents/technical support representatives... you can send your resume at jong.delloso@yahoo.com if interested....

thanks!

for CSR/TSR positions:

without experience 14k basic plus 2k allowance

with experience 16k basic plus 2k allowance.

may kakilala po ba kayo nagttrabaho sa care management account?

can anyone tell me kung pano makapasok as data analyst. may particular requirement ba dito? ilang years nako sa cc voice account. sana may makasagot nito. gusto ko sana mag apply. thanks.

may opening po ba para sa non-voice? TIA

hello! I don't have any call center experience, but i received a call yesterday from accenture to have a interview this week, can you give some tips exam and interview.

thanks

Page 1 of 36 1 2 11 ... LastLast