PEx Highlights

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1

    Pulis ng Pinas

    Bakit kaya nasasangkot ang mga pulis natin sa mga krimen sa bansa? Noong August 23, 2010, pulis ang may kinalaman sa malagim na hostage drama sa Quirino Grandstand. Noong December 31, 2010, pulis ang may di-umano'y nanggahasa sa isang tindera sa MPD. Kahapon, napabalitaang may dalawang pulis ang nakuhanan ng camera na gumagamit ng shabu.

    Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa kapulisan natin? Unfair naman sa mga mabubuting pulis ang mga pangyayari dahil nagegeneralize lagi na ang pulis ng Pilipinas ay puro kotong, krimen, droga, at minsan ay parte ng sindikato.

  2. #2
    Sabi nga ni Noli de Castro sa TV Patrol...."hindi naman lahat.Karamihan lang.


    http://bahalana-kunganoman.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tycoon21 View Post
    Bakit kaya nasasangkot ang mga pulis natin sa mga krimen sa bansa? Noong August 23, 2010, pulis ang may kinalaman sa malagim na hostage drama sa Quirino Grandstand. Noong December 31, 2010, pulis ang may di-umano'y nanggahasa sa isang tindera sa MPD. Kahapon, napabalitaang may dalawang pulis ang nakuhanan ng camera na gumagamit ng shabu.

    Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa kapulisan natin? Unfair naman sa mga mabubuting pulis ang mga pangyayari dahil nagegeneralize lagi na ang pulis ng Pilipinas ay puro kotong, krimen, droga, at minsan ay parte ng sindikato.
    unfair sa mga mabubuting pulis? sino ang mabuting pulis?

    ahhh.. ang kainuman mo na pulis? ang kamaganak mong pulis? ang kumpare or kaibigan mong pulis?

    let me be blunt: WALANG MABUTING PULIS. hindi yan generalized. yan ay FACT.

    now if you ask me bakit ko nasabi na walang mabuting pulis, ang isasagot ko ay dahil hindi nila ginagawa ang tunay na trabaho nila, lalo sa mga kapwa pulis nila.

    sino ba ang numero uno na law breaker sa lansangan? you got it.. mga pulis rin! so kung may mabuti/matino na pulis pa dyan ay dapat ginagawan ng paraan ang mga bulok na kasama nila, pero wala kang nababalitaan na pulis na kusang nanghuhuli ng kapwang pulis.

  4. #4
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    it's not a fact. but for the sake of argument let's assume it is, i can live with it because there are thousands of solved cases, deterred crimes and actual arrests and imprisonment of criminals every year.

    so even 'masasamang pulis' can do a lot of 'kabutihan,' far more than you can do in two lifetimes. brains, man, brains!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tycoon21 View Post
    Bakit kaya nasasangkot ang mga pulis natin sa mga krimen sa bansa? Noong August 23, 2010, pulis ang may kinalaman sa malagim na hostage drama sa Quirino Grandstand. Noong December 31, 2010, pulis ang may di-umano'y nanggahasa sa isang tindera sa MPD. Kahapon, napabalitaang may dalawang pulis ang nakuhanan ng camera na gumagamit ng shabu.

    Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa kapulisan natin? Unfair naman sa mga mabubuting pulis ang mga pangyayari dahil nagegeneralize lagi na ang pulis ng Pilipinas ay puro kotong, krimen, droga, at minsan ay parte ng sindikato.
    it really is so unfair that ninety percent of our policemen give the other ten percent a bad reputation. phl sucks.

    those in the 10 percent are my heroes, doing 90 percent of the job of keeping our streets safe and locking up the perps.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    it's not a fact. but for the sake of argument let's assume it is, i can live with it because there are thousands of solved cases, deterred crimes and actual arrests and imprisonment of criminals every year.

    so even 'masasamang pulis' can do a lot of 'kabutihan,' far more than you can do in two lifetimes. brains, man, brains!
    thousands of solved cases, really? deterred crimes and actual arrests and imprisonment of criminals every year--

    let me tell you a thing or two about your so-called solved cases.

    over the past year (2010) I have heard news about motorcycle shootings here in my town, about 4 shootings with 1 of them involving a friend of mine who died (just recently, december siya nabaril pointblank habang hinahatid ang anak).

    in the case of my friend, case closed siya. ano ang lumabas sa investigation? love triangle and pusher/user siya ng droga. wow hanep. the other 3 shootings that occurred, yan rin ang binigay na conclusion.

    so ayan.. whenever the reason is love triangle alitan or drugs, ibig sabihin ay tamad lang ang mga pulis. case closed.

    ano ang magagawa ko kung ang mga pulis mismo ang magsasabi na wag ako makialam sa "imbestigasyon" nila? I don't have resources in abundance; baka ako pa ang susunod na tadtarin ng bala kung makialam ako.

    so kahit na sabihin ng iba na "hindi lahat", not doing anything or (worse) turning a blind eye on the wrongdoing of their comrades in uniform is just as worse as doing a crime itself.

  7. #7
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    i'm pretty sure your personal observations and experiences don't sum up to 1,000 or even 100. you see, to assess a half-million -man police force, you have to to go past personal experience and look at real police statistics.

    "chinese people are really stupid and i would know because i met a chinese guy and he...."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    i'm pretty sure your personal observations and experiences don't sum up to 1,000 or even 100. you see, to assess a half-million -man police force, you have to to go past personal experience and look at real police statistics.

    "chinese people are really stupid and i would know because i met a chinese guy and he...."
    True. Not all in uniform are all alike. Pero if they tolerate ang kabaro nilang police, they are no different from them.

    and it is not a personal observation or experience. if they tolerate 1 or 2 within their ranks who has gone bad then even the good ones are no different.

  9. Advertisement

  10. #9
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    a very simple formula and valid too. but even if it were true, those no different from "masasamang pulis" still manage to do good. you and your friends just have a knack for crossing paths with the bad cops.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    a very simple formula and valid too. but even if it were true, those no different from "masasamang pulis" still manage to do good. you and your friends just have a knack for crossing paths with the bad cops.
    so tell me, how do you differentiate between a good and bad person in uniform?

  12. #11
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    frankly i can't. all i want is SOME cops out there to do their jobs. one policeman visible along a 100-meter stretch of rizal avenue or recto will already deter more than a dozen potential crimes.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    frankly i can't. all i want is SOME cops out there to do their jobs. one policeman visible along a 100-meter stretch of rizal avenue or recto will already deter more than a dozen potential crimes.
    yan na rason. sure, one policeman visible but will he/she deter potential crimes? I don't think so..

    kita mo na lang ang quirino grandstand hostage taking. 1 criminal (ex-cop) versus more than a dozen policemen.

    baliktad: 1 (potential) criminal was NOT deterred by dozens of cops.

    yan ang hirap sa nabahiran na ang mga pulis. hindi mo alam kung lalapitan mo sila. baka masbarubal pa siya sa kriminal.

    add ko lang: since you can't tell whether good or bad cop. in the first place, kaya nga sila naka-uniporme para ma-identify as good cops, someone we can approach for our safety and protection; but baliktad eh.

  14. #13
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    not all crimes in one's book take the form of a hostage-taking. poor example. and no matter how many vin diesel movies people have watched, the quirino hostage situation would not have ended with at least two hostages dead. i'm actually surprise he wasn't able to kill more than a dozen.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    not all crimes in one's book take the form of a hostage-taking. poor example. and no matter how many vin diesel movies people have watched, the quirino hostage situation would not have ended with at least two hostages dead. i'm actually surprise he wasn't able to kill more than a dozen.
    ha? a hostage-taking is not a crime? and what are you talking about not have ended with at least two hostages dead? masmarami pa sa dalawa ang namatay!

    gusto mo pa ng more than a dozen bago mo icategorize as a crime ang nangyari?

    huh? malabo bigla.

  16. #15
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    that's because you decided to go into the quirino affair. now i'm not a cop or a soldier but i used to dab a lot into specwar and SWAT activities.

    the quirino case illustrates one important point in a (multiple) hostage situation. terrorists will defer killing hostages since they usually have sort of demand. but a deranged hostage taker (deranged but armed with an m-16 and knows how to use it) is an entirely different matter. if the loony suddenly decides to start shooting his hostages, there's nothing even **** marcinko can do. a lot of hostages will die. look how good that guy was. he had the bus parked right in the middle of a wide thoroughfare with a nice 360 degree view. cops mustering from any angle will be easily spotted. and if things go bad inside the bus, the entire armed forces of the philippines will probably take at least 10 minutes before they secure the bus. 10 minutes. that's more than enough time to kill all 18 hostages. the fact that he managed to knock off "just" 8 of them is an outright cridit to the sniper who got him.

    that's it. like i said, it's a poor example. how many high profile hostage takings does the philippines have? 1 every 5 years (not sure but not many.) now i know everyone in PEX was howling at how ineptly the cops were trying to storm the bus when the guy started shooting people. i'd like to see anyone here try doing that himself, expose yourself to a man with an m-16 and more than willing to use it on you. good thing none of those cops got hit.

    you were saying?

  17. #16

    cop lover

    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    it's not a fact. but for the sake of argument let's assume it is, i can live with it because there are thousands of solved cases, deterred crimes and actual arrests and imprisonment of criminals every year.

    so even 'masasamang pulis' can do a lot of 'kabutihan,' far more than you can do in two lifetimes. brains, man, brains!
    More than half of those 'solved cases' might be "fabricated", niluto na para lang masabing may nagawa sila. These cops are too dumb where malls would not even hire them as parking attendants.

    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    frankly i can't. all i want is SOME cops out there to do their jobs. one policeman visible along a 100-meter stretch of rizal avenue or recto will already deter more than a dozen potential crimes.
    One cop? with a 45" waistline, a corrupt mind, a single bullet on his service pistol, and an IQ slightly higher than his waistline measurement, you're right, they can really do much...but trouble.

    These cops are more of an accessory to a crime than a deterrent.

  18. #17

    cop lover

    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    it's not a fact. but for the sake of argument let's assume it is, i can live with it because there are thousands of solved cases, deterred crimes and actual arrests and imprisonment of criminals every year.

    so even 'masasamang pulis' can do a lot of 'kabutihan,' far more than you can do in two lifetimes. brains, man, brains!
    More than half of those 'solved cases' might be "fabricated", niluto na para lang masabing may nagawa sila. These cops are too dumb where malls would not even hire them as parking attendants.

    Quote Originally Posted by cretinous00 View Post
    frankly i can't. all i want is SOME cops out there to do their jobs. one policeman visible along a 100-meter stretch of rizal avenue or recto will already deter more than a dozen potential crimes.
    One cop? with a 45" waistline, a corrupt mind, a single bullet on his service pistol, and an IQ slightly higher than his waistline measurement, you're right, they can really do much...but trouble.

    These cops are more of an accessory to a crime than a deterrent.

  19. #18
    mad 'bout shiri appleby cretinous00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Q.C.
    and double-posting a stupid post is....

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    unfair sa mga mabubuting pulis? sino ang mabuting pulis?

    ahhh.. ang kainuman mo na pulis? ang kamaganak mong pulis? ang kumpare or kaibigan mong pulis?

    let me be blunt: WALANG MABUTING PULIS. hindi yan generalized. yan ay FACT.

    now if you ask me bakit ko nasabi na walang mabuting pulis, ang isasagot ko ay dahil hindi nila ginagawa ang tunay na trabaho nila, lalo sa mga kapwa pulis nila.

    sino ba ang numero uno na law breaker sa lansangan? you got it.. mga pulis rin! so kung may mabuti/matino na pulis pa dyan ay dapat ginagawan ng paraan ang mga bulok na kasama nila, pero wala kang nababalitaan na pulis na kusang nanghuhuli ng kapwang pulis.
    Ang bobo mo...

  21. #20
    let me be blunt: WALANG MABUTING PULIS. hindi yan generalized. yan ay FACT.
    immature thinking.

    when a foreigner will say "all filipinos are corrupt" would you agree on that? Of course not because two, three or even hundreds of corrupt officials do not reflect the entirety of the filipino population. Majority does not mean entireness!

    Pero true, police related crimes are alarming, scary and disturbing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

read more
UAAP:

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

read more
PROMO:

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

read more
PBA:

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more

Advertisement