EL REY DE TENNIS: The Rafael Nadal Thread 3 - Page 83 | Sports Zone | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP Season 79

The clash of the biggest names in collegiate sports will begin on September 3! Are you ready for UAAP season 79?

read more

What's next for Valdez?

What should be her next move? Let the phenom story continue here!

read more

PROMO: War Dogs Items!

Get a chance to win exclusive movie items by joining this promo. Check this thread for more info.

read more

Best sisig in the metro!

Do you want it crispy or not? Know where to find the best sisig here!

read more

Favorite Coldplay songs

What is your favorite Coldplay hymn? Tell us the story behind it in this thread!

read more

NOW SHOWING: Secret Life of Pets

Here is another movie for the kids and kids at heart. Find out more reasons to watch this movie in this thread!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Page 83 of 101 First ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... Last
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2017
  1. #1641

  2. #1642

  3. #1643

  4. #1644
    couch potato :) cHarL!e's AngEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    in front of the TV
    ^^ Rafa Masters

    Seriously, I got goosebumps when they showed that..I mean, I know he's won 8 times before but to actually see the list! Huge, huuuuge accomplishment by Rafa..so so proud to be a fan of his! Hopefully this is the 1st of many titles to come this season!

  5. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel14 View Post
    http://p.twimg.com/ArFtHMMCIAA9ysw.png:large
    This is a huge accomplishment indeed. Cheers to all of us who kept faith.

    There was actually a debate as to which streak of seven was more impressive, Novak's seven straight wins against Rafa or Rafa's seven straight titles in this tournament. I do believe Novak's is more impressive only for the reason they were wins against Rafa!

    PS
    Posts in this thread are becoming more and more sparse lately. It's a good thing there is another thread about Rafa's activities.

  6. #1646

  7. #1647
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimirovich View Post
    There was actually a debate as to which streak of seven was more impressive, Novak's seven straight wins against Rafa or Rafa's seven straight titles in this tournament. I do believe Novak's is more impressive only for the reason they were wins against Rafa!
    .. that's the true!!

    So wonderful to come up with an empathic win after months of drought ....

    RE: the other Rafa thread -- you are all slackers, magpost nga kayo

  8. #1648
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    Rafa is already in Barcelona!!

  9. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by legolass View Post
    .. that's the true!!

    So wonderful to come up with an empathic win after months of drought ....

    RE: the other Rafa thread -- you are all slackers, magpost nga kayo
    nangaaway?

    i dunno why rafa needs to join barcelona pwede namang diretso madrid na.

  10. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by swimbod21 View Post
    nangaaway?

    i dunno why rafa needs to join barcelona pwede namang diretso madrid na.
    Probably because it is the closest thing to a home tournament for Rafa, just as Basel is for Federer and Belgrade/Montecarlo is for Djokovic.

    I do see the benefit in skipping Barcelona. The last time Rafa did in 2010, not only did he go on to win Roland Garros, he also proceeded to win Wimbledon and the US Open.

  11. #1651

    Brain Game: Nadal's Improved Serve

    from here: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...-Analysis.aspx



    Nadal typically looks to hit his lefty slice serve to a right-handerís backhand to start the point, but this has proven to be a tough proposition against Djokovic, who has one of the best backhand returns in the history of the game.

    Nadal served much more to Djokovicís forehand in this match and reaped the rewards of serving not where he prefers to serve but where Djokovic is not as deadly returning.

  12. #1652
    I'm soooo happy to see himm bite championship trophies again. Only the great make 8! Here's to more wins this year. Including another olympic Gold.

  13. #1653
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    Nagsuot na naman ng Rafa shirt si Joey de Leon today
    (From the EB FB page)


  14. #1654
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimirovich View Post
    Probably because it is the closest thing to a home tournament for Rafa, just as Basel is for Federer and Belgrade/Montecarlo is for Djokovic.

    I do see the benefit in skipping Barcelona. The last time Rafa did in 2010, not only did he go on to win Roland Garros, he also proceeded to win Wimbledon and the US Open.
    He is defending 500 points from last year. He can't afford to lose any because magkalapit lang sila ni Roger sa ranking. It might be good to skip Madrid but he's also defending 640 points from there also

  15. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by legolass View Post
    Nagsuot na naman ng Rafa shirt si Joey de Leon today
    (From the EB FB page)

    http://s7.postimage.org/3ozcgh517/58..._998928_54.jpg
    Andame nyang Rafa shirts at inuulit-ulit nya hehe

  16. #1656
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    nakakainggit nga eh. Sa abroad niya pa yan binili kasi walang ganyan dito

  17. #1657
    Great win for Rafa today! Gave Nando a bagel.

    My fave part of the match...shirt change!


  18. #1658
    Moderator legolass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Mallorca, Manacor
    Rafa now has 2,000,000 followers on twitter!!!

  19. #1659

  20. #1660
    couch potato :) cHarL!e's AngEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    in front of the TV
    What a match! Good fight from Ferru

    Cheers to Rafa's 7th in Barcelona!

Page 83 of 101 First ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •