PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Fajardo Posts Career-High vs Kia

Junemar Fajardo posted a career-high 36 points and 17 rebounds to lead the charge for the Beermen against the lowly Kia Sorento, 90-74.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PHOTOS: Barako Spoils Alaska

Denok Miranda (21pts) and the Barako Bull Energy played spoiler in a very impressive outing against top-seeded Alaska Aces, 85-78.

read more

MBA at PUP

Ok ba mag-take ng MBA dito? i heard mura lang ang tuition fee dito. and since very accessible sya to me might give it a shot. pero kamusta ang education standards? worth it naman ba?

dito sa pilipinas, its only AIM that is world class, the rest like our very own PUP GSB, are on the same level.

^grabe ka naman, hehe. the real thing is hindi kilala ang PUP-GS(sama2x na ang graduate programs sa iisang school) sa MBA hindi katulad ng sister university na UPDiliman which offers very tough MBA program(aside from AIM) pero ang maganda and affordable ang tuition compared to UPDiliman(2500/unit ata?). Apply at both universities UP and PUP. Maganda yung MBA program ng PUP-Open University School of Professional Studies for working professionals, yun nga lang by invitation ang admission pero try mo muna sa OU.

world class nga ang AIM but it's not practical to spend 900k just to have an MBA degree. i am not even sure if i can get back the money i spent on tuition alone. only the rich can afford to study there. PUP offers cheap tuition fee from what i heard but i dunno if their MBA program is worth a try.

Sa UPD, I enquired thru email and they said that it will be around 25k all of tutions and misc. fees( this was last October 2009).

@chiz, there's no MBA at OU only at Professional Studies, OU in PUP are classified into two.

I still don't know the quality of our MBA since I am not yet a student in GSB, but maybe, they are at par with UPD.

Duh, AIM MBA is not just 900k, you're probably quoting their EMBA, I'll glady take a fulltime AIM MBA for 900k instead of doing it in another country

Hello everyone , never forget that education is always an investment. I know a lot of people in the MBA world here in Manila and they say that DLSU and UP are both good MBA schools. AIM would most probably be the best in the country. I would suggest not to go to a school just because its cheap, but rather look at the long term prospects of where your MBA degree or just about any degree would take you. My friend who is taking her MBA in PUP said that some professors focus mainly on course material not on skills nor research. I would suggest go to UP.

Quote Originally Posted by _Zei_Emu_ View Post
    world class nga ang AIM but it's not practical to spend 900k just to have an MBA degree. i am not even sure if i can get back the money i spent on tuition alone. only the rich can afford to study there. PUP offers cheap tuition fee from what i heard but i dunno if their MBA program is worth a try.
    Yeah, close to 1m ang tuition dito sa AIM. But its still cheap compared to other globally competitive MBA programs. A friend from a school abroad is taking her MBA which is costing her at least 30k usd. Maganda returns sa MBA AIM degree, you can easily earn that in a year or two.

9. Feb 22, 2011, 10:18 PM

planning to enroll here at pup.

any advice? is the mba program worth to try?

I have an officemate who are planning to take MBA at AIM. I heard also that she got a scholarship at AIM.

Is AIM really offered any scholarship? I'm just a bit shy to ask her regarding this, because she is my crush...

I'm also planning to enroll MBA at PUP or UE. I can't afford to other exclusive schools like UP, Ateneo, or UST.

Can I ask if which graduate school offers a much better standard between PUP and UE?