Hello PExers !
Below are the details on the bigger and better PEx Clubs program!
If your club becomes an officially recognized PEx Club you and your clubmates will experience these exciting perks:
- An established PEx club will be promoted by Team PEx across our community channels and website ! Aside from that, Team PEx can mention them during applicable projects and events. Promotions of PEx Clubs activities will also be done on a case to case basis.
- Your own groupís forum where you can talk about your club and plan your next events!
Activity Assistance from Team PEx:
- Official recognized PEx Clubs may ask assistance or presence from Team PEx in their activities. If a club would need anything such as sponsorships or additional promotions, just contact Team PEx for solutions!
- PEx Clubs who lasted for quite some time will be rewarded by Team PEx !
To be a PEx club and get those sweet perks, a group should have all the requirements below:
- A PExer cannot start a revolution alone, so one has to have a minimum of 20 members in the group including a visible head. These members should be a member for 3 months with at least 50 posts. The number of required members will also be adjusted accordingly depending on the planned club activities the head will submit.
- An aspiring club should have activities in mind already. In this light, we will require an activity plan for the next six months. But donít be intimidated! We will only ask for one major activity and two minor activities along with their purpose and how it will be done. Donít worry, a template will be provided to make things easier.
o Major activities are those done in a public scale or something that reaches out to people outside the PEx Club whether they are fellow PExers or not. Example: outreach programs, tournaments, introducing newbies to a sport, etc.
o Minor activities are those that are implemented to foster the bondís of the club and does not require the participation of people outside the club. Example: grand EBs, poetry reading within the club, club parties, etc.
A Past Activity:
- An aspiring club should have past activities aside from an EB or a private party within the group. The activity should be documented in photo or video.
Relevance to Pinoy Exchange:
- A PEx club should be related to a current forum section should they wish to be recognized. An aspiring club should also have a home thread with 500 posts and without any breach of the PinoyExchange User Agreement. Aspiring clubs should also have a clear hobby or activity they are interested with.
Inclusion of PinoyExchange or PEx in Club Name
- PEx Clubs should have PEx or PinoyExchange in their club names upon recognition. This will be used to distinguish themselves from groups of other communities.
Required forms will be released soon! For now, we are giving aspiring clubs time to fulfill the requirements.
You may now apply your group and be recognized as an official PEx Club ! Be recognized by PinoyExchange and receive benefits and assistance from Team PEx! The details of the perks are above.
Once you have all the requirements (number of members, home thread, past activity with pics, and an activity plan), you may now proceed with the application process.
Here is what you have to do to apply :
1) Download the application form attached in this post and fill it up.
2) Discuss with your members and create an activity plan ! The plan is made up of at least three activity proposals, one major activity and two minor activities (major activities can fill in with the minor activities. You can have three major ones if you like )
A proposal template is attached to this post. All the information we need are in the proposal, fill it up in detail so that we will know how we can help.
By the way, below are the definitions of a minor and major activity.
Major Activity - An activity which reaches outside your club to promote your interests. Examples: tournaments, public shows, outreach programs, etc.
Minor Activity - An internal activity which is usually implemented to strengthen the bonds of club members. Examples: big parties, members only competitions, etc. (small scale EBs are not included)
3) Submit your application form and activity plan to email@example.com
4) Team PEx will evaluate your application form and activity plan. Should we have any concerns on the proposals, we will contact the club's head to find solutions. Example: proposed activity is too big for 20 members only, the more founding members are needed.
5) Team PEx will contact the club's head for an interview.
6) After the interview, club application will be subject to the approval of Team PEx
7) Once approved Team PEx will contact the club and brief them with PEx Club regulations as we set up your club's sub-forum and other perks
Note: The one who sent the application isn't necessarily the club's head. Members should agree on who their club head would be prior to application.
PEx Clubs Application Form:http://www.badongo.com/file/24947458
PEx Clubs Activity Proposal Template:http://www.badongo.com/file/24947461
Discuss the PEx Clubs program in this thread !