PEx Highlights

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Cashcashpinoy?

Ok ba ang website na Cashcashpinoy? Wala naman sabit pag redeem? Ensogo lang kasi na-try ko. May Buyanihan din. Share naman experiences please.

okay naman. click lang ng click.

We availed of their Spiral Buffet Voucher Promo and we encountered no problem at all. You just have to follow the conditions on the vouchers to avoid any hassles.

I recently bought an eyelash extension deal from MetroDeal for my mom, works without a problem and as Zanarkand said, just have a look at the fine prints and you're fine, but most times the only important thing there to read is the validity, which is always like at least 3 months up to 1 year.

The discount seems steep, but they're basically just offering these promo's because they generate a lot of new customers for the respective establishments (restaurants, spas whatever) in just like 24 hours and getting a small commission for each deal sold, there are no upfront costs. Was approached by a biz similar like these 2 mentioned websites when I was running my restaurant in the states, only had nice experiences with this kind of advertising.

I have a dilemma! Being new to the world of cashcashpinoy, my bf and I bought two vouchers for the Sofitel Spiral buffet. We only printed the vouchers now and we have just read the FAQs page. (Our bad) Is it true that I cannot use the vouchers because both are under my bf's name??? It was supposed to be for our 5th anniversary celebration. ): We did not know that we should purchase one voucher at a time. We thought we were saving time by processing the orders all at the same time especially since we only used one credit card for the purchase. Any information or feedback on this will be appreciated. THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by iceybebe View Post
    I have a dilemma! Being new to the world of cashcashpinoy, my bf and I bought two vouchers for the Sofitel Spiral buffet. We only printed the vouchers now and we have just read the FAQs page. (Our bad) Is it true that I cannot use the vouchers because both are under my bf's name??? It was supposed to be for our 5th anniversary celebration. ): We did not know that we should purchase one voucher at a time. We thought we were saving time by processing the orders all at the same time especially since we only used one credit card for the purchase. Any information or feedback on this will be appreciated. THANKS!
    You can use it as long as the "Recipient" (which is your bf) is with you in Spiral.

sabi rin sa instruction, bring I.D. when redeeming, does the establishment really check the I.D.? nalagay ko kasi is my nickname & last name, pwede naman siguro ito?

Thumbs down cashcashpinoy cannot guarantee the terms

Used 3 vouchers for Dusit Basix Buffet last Aug. 5. Bought it because it stated "unlimited beer/wine". When we redeemed the vouchers, unlimited beer/wine was INTENTIONALLY excluded for voucher holders as it was available for other patrons. We had to argue just to get a single round of wine. Dusit Basix Buffet also had a lot of things they advertised on the Cashcashpinoy website which we didn't see. There was no dimsum, no peking duck, no shrimp tempura/sashimi, no oysters.

This is the 2nd time that i got shortchanged by Cashcashpinoy and their merchant. The other time was Diamond Hotel Late Night Buffet with Wine included, the actual buffet spread cannot be called a buffet. In short, when buying from Cashcashpinoy, be prepared to be shortchanged by their merchant, thus arguing and thus ruining the entire experience. Dont recommend this website to your friends as well, mapapahiya lang kayo like i was. Cashcashpinoy cannot guarantee the terms of their vouchers. No wonder they dont have a listed telephone number and afraid of facing their unhappy customers.

bought several vouchers from ccp, redeemable starting aug. 15. i'm actually a new client that's why i had to clarify some concerns, so far, ang bilis nila mag-reply, yung nickname ko was immediately changed to my real name on the voucher. hopefully, wala naman ako ma-encounter na problems pag nag-redeem na ako.

@chiechay, better use your voucher immediately during the early part of the effective period. Or else their merchant might suddenly decide to change the terms of the purchase like what happened to me with Dusit Basix Buffet.

hi guys, na-encounter nyo na ba sa CashCashPinoy *** ganitong problem?

"Nagpurchase ako ng one of their deals tapos walang nabigay na any vouchers saken. Ang problem, nacharge pa din *** purchased amount sa credit card ko."

Huhuhu

Please help.

The Deity of your Fantasies Goddess0609's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legillemency View Post
    hi guys, na-encounter nyo na ba sa CashCashPinoy *** ganitong problem?

"Nagpurchase ako ng one of their deals tapos walang nabigay na any vouchers saken. Ang problem, nacharge pa din *** purchased amount sa credit card ko."

Huhuhu

Please help.

call their cust. hotline so that they can resolve it... i tried it once sa buyanihan ok naman... haven't tried yet for ccp...

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess0609 View Post
    call their cust. hotline so that they can resolve it... i tried it once sa buyanihan ok naman... haven't tried yet for ccp...
    Unfortunately, wala silang customer hotline. I already emailed them twice pero wala pa narereceive na reply from them. Hayyy. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by legillemency View Post
    Unfortunately, wala silang customer hotline. I already emailed them twice pero wala pa narereceive na reply from them. Hayyy. Too bad.
    Asa makati lang din yung office nila. sugurin mo na lang.
    Anu ba purchased mo? Normally print mo lang yung voucher.

A friend of mine had a bad experience with this site too. For me, ayos lang naman transaction ko last time.

Cashcashpinoy has the worst customer service ever! I have recently had issues with my recent purchase from CCP which was for the: P595 for One (1) IPL session with Dermclinic NuLight's Treatment. When I tried to contact the merchant to schedule an appointment,I was informed that the voucher is only good for 10 shots. I complained about it because all the while I was thinking that the 595 deal was good for the 3500 value of service. Eto *** reply ng ccp support:

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for writing to CashCashPinoy!

Your confirmation is correct. The Dermclinic NuLight's one IPL session deal gives you a maximum of 10 shots.

We have coordinated this issue with Dermclinic. This is their response: This is to inform you that the regular pricing of Dermclinic is P350.00 per shot.

Therefore, availing of the Nulight 83% off promo via Cashcash Pinoy will definitely give you the maximum of 10 shots per voucher.

Moving forward, all sales are final and vouchers are issued by the featured companies.

You can sell or give it to a friend who wants to avail of the deal you purchased providing your authorization letter and a copy of your valid id together with the voucher.

Thanks,

Mandy
    CashCashPinoy Team
    - We Got A Deal! -

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cynd_05 View Post
    Cashcashpinoy has the worst customer service ever! I have recently had issues with my recent purchase from CCP which was for the: P595 for One (1) IPL session with Dermclinic NuLight's Treatment. When I tried to contact the merchant to schedule an appointment,I was informed that the voucher is only good for 10 shots. I complained about it because all the while I was thinking that the 595 deal was good for the 3500 value of service. Eto *** reply ng ccp support:

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for writing to CashCashPinoy!

Your confirmation is correct. The Dermclinic NuLight's one IPL session deal gives you a maximum of 10 shots.

We have coordinated this issue with Dermclinic. This is their response: This is to inform you that the regular pricing of Dermclinic is P350.00 per shot.

Therefore, availing of the Nulight 83% off promo via Cashcash Pinoy will definitely give you the maximum of 10 shots per voucher.

Moving forward, all sales are final and vouchers are issued by the featured companies.

You can sell or give it to a friend who wants to avail of the deal you purchased providing your authorization letter and a copy of your valid id together with the voucher.

Thanks,

Mandy
    CashCashPinoy Team
    - We Got A Deal! -
    Iwasan nga ang cashcashpinoy.
    They should refund it since it was false advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by mackygoof View Post
    oo nga eh.. they have not replied to my emails.. I have not had the time to call them myself kasi mejo busy sa work din.. I've sent the same email to dermclinic and someone called me from their customer service side so I was able to clearly explain my concern naman. Hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow if pwed raw ma approve ang refund.. I don't want to waste the 4 vouchers I've purchased kung wala din namang effect if 10 shots nga lang.. I'd rather be refunded.. Hahays...

Sana ma resolve na ito.. pangit talaga pag misleading *** deals nila, syempre the customers wouldn't have the time to always contact the merchant to clarify the deal details coz they're not open 24hours (the site is active 24/7), dapat nka post na un sa online deal mismo...

seems like they have now made their deals detailed.. just checked the CCP website and found another similar IPL Deal @ Clara International:

Angry CashCashPinoy NOT trust worthy

Quote Originally Posted by lykmfunny View Post
    Used 3 vouchers for Dusit Basix Buffet last Aug. 5. Bought it because it stated "unlimited beer/wine". When we redeemed the vouchers, unlimited beer/wine was INTENTIONALLY excluded for voucher holders as it was available for other patrons. We had to argue just to get a single round of wine. Dusit Basix Buffet also had a lot of things they advertised on the Cashcashpinoy website which we didn't see. There was no dimsum, no peking duck, no shrimp tempura/sashimi, no oysters.

This is the 2nd time that i got shortchanged by Cashcashpinoy and their merchant. The other time was Diamond Hotel Late Night Buffet with Wine included, the actual buffet spread cannot be called a buffet. In short, when buying from Cashcashpinoy, be prepared to be shortchanged by their merchant, thus arguing and thus ruining the entire experience. Dont recommend this website to your friends as well, mapapahiya lang kayo like i was. Cashcashpinoy cannot guarantee the terms of their vouchers. No wonder they dont have a listed telephone number and afraid of facing their unhappy customers.
    This is so true. I purchased a Levis sling bag last November. It says that the bag was FREE DELIVERY. Delivery should have started on November 30 and it takes 6-7 days. After waiting for 8 business days, I inquired about my purchase. They said that the item is already in their delivery list. Then December 12, I emailed them again. Their customer service is so so slow. You have to wait for many days before you get their reply. They are assuring me that the bag will be delivered until January 30. Then when I received their server update request on my inquiry, they emailed me back (after 3 or 4 days) that I was not included in their delivery list!!! I was really so disappointed. I sent them their own emails telling them that I don't believe I am not included in their delivery list. Because they even indicated correct mailing address to their first email. Until now, I am still waiting for their reply. No one is answering my last mail dated December 21. CashCashPinoy lost my trust in.

Angry Dont trust CashCashPinoy

Quote Originally Posted by mackygoof View Post
    Super agree. Naku! had two bad experiences with this website. Both are free delivery which did not reach me and my sister. Super manloloko!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast