Avril Lavigne's NEW Album: 'Goodbye Lullaby' set for March | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I'm Just M!ssundaztood. jeffxii's Avatar

Arrow Avril Lavigne's NEW Album: 'Goodbye Lullaby' set for March 8, 2011

'Goodbye Lullaby' Official Album Cover

http://www.avrillavigne.com/sites/alavigne6/files/imagecache/preview/Goodbye%20Lullaby.jpg

GOODBYE LULLABY Official Tracklist

1. Black Star
    2. What The Hell
    3. Push
    4. Wish You Were Here
    5. Smile
    6. Stop Standing There
    7. I Love You
    8. Everybody Hurts
    9. Not Enough
    10. 4 Real
    11. Darlin
    12. Remember When
    13. Goodbye
    14. Alice (hidden track)

First Single Cover -"What the Hell"
    To be released on New Year’s Eve

http://goingpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/festa-adelaide3.jpg

'What The Hell' Snippet Preview
    LISTEN HERE

Source: Avril Lavigne's Official Website

OFFICIAL FAN SITES:

http://www.avrillavigne.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/avrillavigne
    http://www.youtube.com/avrillavigne
    http://twitter.com/avrillavigne
    Last edited by jeffxii; Dec 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM.

Avril Lavigne's Goodbye Lullaby Photoshoot

http://www.avrillavigne.com/sites/alavigne6/files/imagecache/preview/AL%20MD%20Shot02_Avril_125_site_c.jpg

http://www.avrillavigne.com/sites/alavigne6/files/imagecache/preview/ML%20Shot01_Avril_062.jpg

Avril Lavigne on the Set of 'What the Hell'

http://avril-source.com/gallery/albums/autres/tournage_whatthehell/008.jpg

http://avril-source.com/gallery/albums/autres/tournage_whatthehell/019.jpg

Girlfriend Version 2.0???

Post Avril Lavigne

Hi Guys, I'm really excited to let you know www.abbeydawn.com will be live today at 12pm pst. Check it out. Love, Avril xo

abbeydawn.com

Post Perez Hilton loves Avril's New Single Cover

Avril's New Single Cover

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/avril-lavigne-what-the-hell-single-cover__oPt.jpg

Wow! She looks really pretty here!

Maybe Brody Jenner has been a GOOD influence on her?

The cover for Avril Lavigne's upcoming single, What The Hell, has just released.

Simple, stylish, with a hint of the edge that got Avril started.

She's come a long way from SK8R Boi though!

U like

Source:
    PerezHilton

---------------------------------------------------------------
    PIGREZ betta praise

Post "What the Hell" set for January

From Avril

Hey Everyone!

How's it going?? So... I just wanted to fill you guys in...I'm done with my 4th record!!! Well, actually I have been done for a year... and now my record company have finally decided to release it. OMG..How nice! Thanks guys.

I have been dying to get back out on the road and do what I love the most... PLAY MUSIC. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time.....and so have I, but not by choice. I have been sitting with this record for a year now. It's really special to me. I have produced a couple tracks alone for the first time, written solo, with friends, I have pushed myself and I feel proud.

In saying all that, this has been a really difficult record for me to create and to release. Not only is this the most meaningful and special record I have written, it is sincere, honest and close to my heart. But for the first time I experienced a bunch of bureaucratic BS. People do their best work when they are doing what they want, love and is natural for them, not when you are forcing them to be something that they are not.

From the beginning of my career my message has always been to be yourself and stand up for what you believe in. Follow your heart.

My first single off this record is called: "What The Hell". This song is the least personal song to me off this album. It's a fun and funny anthem. It has a broad message about personal freedom. It is the most pop track on the record.

I am shooting the video in 2 weeks and it will be out in January.
    I have been extremely busy designing Abbey Dawn and taking the line internationally for the first time, establishing "The Avril Lavigne Foundation" and focusing on my personal happiness and health. Balance!

Love you guys!

xo Avril

Source: CLICK HERE!

Post Top 10 Canadian Celeb Newsmakers

http://www.avrillavigne.com/sites/alavigne6/files/imagecache/preview/ML%20Shot01_Avril_062.jpg

Face it, world. Canadians own Hollywood -- and the airwaves. The list of top 10 Canadian celebrity newsmakers could easily be the list of any top 10 world celebrity newsmakers.

Why does a country with a tenth of the population of the United States clearly produce the best artists in film, television and music today? You could call it the "outlier" effect: Canadians clearly work their bums off.

Add the je ne sais quoi of perfect speech enunciation, the innate hardiness of surviving freezing winters, a native sense of humour, fresh-faced good looks -- and the puzzle is solved.

There are plenty of other famous Canadians who live and work out of Los Angeles but didn't make the list simply because they were were laying lower than usual. But this doesn't mean those such as Neil Young, Jim Carrey, Seth Rogen, Paul Haggis, Sandra Oh, Michael Cera, Russell Peters and Luc Robitaille aren't among the top Canadians newsmakers, it just means there were others who made more headlines in 2010.

In Chinese astrology, 2010 was the Year of the Tiger -- and it was, hands down, the kid from tiny Stratford, Ont., Justin Bieber, who roared his way to the top of the music charts, the front pages of magazines, the top hits on YouTube -- and into the pounding hearts of smitten girls around the world.

He might be just a pop singer, but his moves and style have permeated virtually every aspect of the culture. Has anyone noticed even Paul McCartney has been sporting a longer, Bieber-style haircut?

Vancouver's Ryan Reynolds is next on this year's list because he is certainly newsworthy. Between the rave reviews for the recently released Buried, his anointment as Sexiest Man Alive 2010 by People Magazine, and his newly announced bachelorhood, Reynolds' face was plastered on almost as many magazines and news sites as the Biebs.

Interestingly, when the Proposal actor was named Sexiest Man Alive in November, his response was prescient of his breakup just weeks later with actress wife, Scarlett Johannson.

"Now it's going to be 'Sexiest Man', take out the garbage," he quipped.

But no need to feel sorry for the hunky Canuk -- his horizons are wide open.

Rachel McAdams is third, two pegs higher than former beau, Ryan Gosling, because the work she did on her recently released film, Morning Glory, has put her firmly on the list of top leading Hollywood ladies. Of course, Gosling is no slouch, and I suspect big awards are coming his way next year for Blue Valentine ... Shame they're not still together.

Of course, gargantuan kudos to Montreal's William Shatner. At 79, he's not only bringing laughter to people who sorely need a chuckle on his show $#*! My Dad Says, and side-splitting appearances on late night TV shows, he's also a first-person newsmaker with his interview series, Aftermath with William Shatner.

At only 24 years old, musician Drake -- born in Toronto Aubrey Drake Graham -- moved into a Hollywood home this year and took over the town. Grammy nominations aside, Drake's hip-hop sound dominates the airwaves and reviewers gush, gush, gush. Drake is also being a good Canadian by acting as the unofficial protector of our Justin Bieber whenever the 16-year-old plays gigs in L.A..

Filmmaker James Cameron is Lucky Seven on the list, despite not having a new movie out this year. Why? Because he's James Cameron.

As for pop princess Avril Lavigne, while she may not have been as song prolific this year, she certainly makes the news. Paparazzi are on a constant stalk of the pretty 26-year-old and her parade of Hollywood pals.

Despite not seeking celebrity, Montreal model Gabriel Aubry is a magnet for news, and hot babes. Between living with Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry and dating Hollywood hottie Kim Kardashian this year, no wonder he's a tabloid favourite.

And how can we not include the man whose sagacity and voice are a staple of Canadian and American television on the long running show, Jeopardy? Besides all that, the 72-year-old Alex Trebek's always handsome face is plastered on huge billboards all over Hollywood in ads for his show.

MASSARELLA'S TOP 10 CANADIAN CELEB NEWSMAKERS OF 2010:

1. Justin Bieber

2. Ryan Reynolds

3. Rachel McAdams

4. William Shatner

5. Ryan Gosling

6. Drake

7. James Cameron

8. Avril Lavigne

9. Gabriel Aubry

10. Alex Trebek

Linda Massarella, a Canadian writer in Los Angeles, writes every Sunday about notable Canadians living in L.A.

Source: CLICK HERE

What The Hell - Instrumental Preview

WHAT THE HELL PREVIEW - CLICK HERE

SOUNDS AMAZING!! can't wait for it to leak

Thumbs up Avril Lavigne's NEW single WHAT THE HELL Performance TONIGHT

Happy New Year!!!

What The Hell - Full Version

Download the song here for free NOW LISTEN HERE

Watch Avril's What The Hell LIVE Performance Here: CLICK HERE

OFFICIAL LYRICS:

You say that I'm messing with your head
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah
    All cuz I was making out with your friend
    yeah yeah yeah yeah
    Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
    yeah yeah yeah yeah
    I can't stop, cuz I'm having too much fun
    yeah yeah yeah yeah

You're on your knees, beggin please
    Stay with me
    But honestly I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good but now
    I'm thinking what the hell
    All I want is to mess around and
    I don't really care about
    If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me
    Baby baby
    Whoa, what the hell
    What! what. What?
    What the hell

So, what, if I go out on a million dates?
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah
    You never call or listen to me anyway
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah
    I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day
    yeah yeah yeah yeah
    Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play

You're on your knees, beggin please
    Stay with me
    But honestly I just need to be a little crazy, crazy

If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me
    Baby baby
    Whoa, what the hell

la la la la la la la la, whoa, whoa
    la la la la la la la la, whoa, whoa
    You say that I'm messing with your head, boy
    I like messing in your bed
    yeah I am messing with your head
    when I'm messing with you in bed

I don't really care about (if you love me)
    If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me (if your love me)
    Baby baby
    Whoa, what the hell
    la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Last edited by jeffxii; Jan 3, 2011 at 05:55 AM.

Thumbs up Billboard & Rolling Stones Music Reviews - What The Hell

Billboard Review (Positive)

After a long hiatus that included a public divorce and a label dispute, Avril Lavigne has returned with an upbeat single that represents a fresh start artistically and personally. On "What the Hell," the initial taste of Lavigne's first album in four years, the Canadian singer has blended the best qualities of her two biggest singles—"Complicated" and "Girlfriend"—and created a carefree pop delicacy. Backed by a skipping synth line and a cheeky female chorus, Lavigne pairs the loose songwriting of her early work with a crackling chorus about breaking the rules. "All my life I've been good, but now/I'm thinking, 'What the hell?'/All I want is to mess around," Lavigne sings, repeating the fun-loving tone that made "Hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend" an indelible hook in 2007. Despite the long layoff, Lavigne is back making mainstream winners without missing a beat.—jl

Source: Billboard

Rolling Stones Review

By Jody Rosen
    December 29, 2010

Avril Lavigne is pop's presiding mean girl, sneering and snarling like a punk kewpie doll with Tourette's over some of the most sticky-sweet melodies ever to hit the Billboard charts. "What the Hell" is Avril in a nutshell: Co-written by Max Martin, it's an anthem about a good girl who goes on a crazy-bender, staying out late, swapping boys and exacting psychological revenge. She starts out defiant ("All I want is to mess around") and quickly turns vicious: "I am messing with your head/When I'm messing with you in bed." (In fairness, the dude has been pretty neglectful.) The music is easily some of Avril's catchiest yet, with piping garage-rock organs, a pogoing, do-the-frug beat and a soaring singalong chorus. It's strychnine disguised as bubblegum.

Source: Rolling Stones

MTVs 'The Seven'

MTV 7 - Avril Lavigne

Behind The Scenes of What The Hell Music Video:

WTH - Behind The Scenes

"What the Hell" Music Video premiering on ABC Sunday ( US Time )

Avril Lavigne:

Don't Miss The U.S. Premiere of "What The Hell" Music Video Tonight On ABC Family http://www.facebook.com/video/video....65673&comments

Can't wait for the WTH 3D MV

Talking Avril Lavigne - "What The Hell" Official Video

Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki06 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs8wzYd3wRo

The Making Of What The Hell
    hi uzumaki06 keep on posting ^_^

Goodbye Lullaby New Promo Photo

Talking 'Goodbye Lullaby' Official Album Cover

UP for AVRIL
    lahat ng Avril fanslumabas na diyan sa lungga!!!
    WHAT THE HELL??!?!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last