♥ Darren Criss ♥ - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Darren Criss Live in Manila, Philippines (Greenbelt)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0whJV0b_c

Teenage Dream - Darren Criss Live in Manila, Philippines (Greenbelt)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzvi7sSPNo

credits to iamthepurplewalrus

check out this user too.. mas marami siyang na-upload from the Greenbelt performance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OleanderJacob

^ I'll also upload Darren's entire Greenbelt set list in YouTube. I'll try uploading some tonight or tomorrow, basta in time for Christmas para happy tayong lahat.

Thank God for our Flip video HD and for my sister who also brought our tripod.

I wanna watch him later. According to This Is Glee Phils (Facebook), they are gonna sell his album (presumably the Human EP), and you might get some M&G passes.

Nope, not M&G but (white) stubs for the autograph signing for the first 100 buyers. Although you could still hug him during the signing.

Be there early.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrain View Post
    Nope, not M&G but (white) stubs for the autograph signing for the first 100 buyers. Although you could still hug him during the signing.

Be there early.
    Ooh. Okay. First 100? I'm not sure if I can make it because I'm gonna go there by 4 PM. But still, I want to buy his album and see him perform live. <3

Let's just hope that they'll start selling the CDs by 5pm. It's selling like pancakes! Ang bilis maubos yung 100 stubs.

Let's just hope that they'll start selling the CDs by 5pm. It's selling like pancakes! Ang bilis maubos yung 100 stubs.
    Oh yes!! Hopefully they'll start selling the CDs by 5PM. Darren is not that big here in the Philippines, pero ang bilis bumenta. Naiiwan na ako.

Here's me wishing you good luck. I already experienced my luck yesterday at his Greenbelt show.

Here's me wishing you good luck. I already experienced my luck yesterday at his Greenbelt show.
    Thank you. I'm so excited to see him later.

hay nakakainlove. I downloaded his music covers by the way, kasama dun ang part of your world.

hi darren fanatics
    good afternoon
    see you all later

Anyone seeing him later at Trinoma?
    MEET UP TAYO
    I'm going alone. Huhuhu.

I kill people I like. hrdnox_12's Avatar
    Ang hirap mag-aya dito sa bahay ng makakasama mamya. Ugh! I still have 2 hours to decide whether to go TriNoma later or not.

Quote Originally Posted by zxycho View Post
    I don't know if anyone saw this before

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/zxysoul/darrencriss.jpg

Darren with his mom
    Eto pala yung Mom nya na Filipina

I just got home from his gig. He is amazing!! He's so great in performing live. I can now call myself a "fan".

Anyone has a complete setlist of his concert? I only knew some songs.

just got home from his show. grabe!!! galing galing niya. tama he's really AMAZING and super GWAPO!!! i'm really in love with him na talaga!!! sayang nde ako nakapagpa-autograph and nakapagpapicture. pero masaya na ako at napanood ko siya ng live!!!

ANG INIT SA TRINOMA! parang tinipid naman sa aircon si darren. pawis na pawis. gusto ko sanang hablutin yung towel na ginamit niya

grabe yung mga fangirls na nakapink ah hyper kung hyper!

I LOVE YOU DARREN CRISS!!!!! thank you for coming here in the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by JAponesa View Post
    just got home from his show. grabe!!! galing galing niya. tama he's really AMAZING and super GWAPO!!! i'm really in love with him na talaga!!! sayang nde ako nakapagpa-autograph and nakapagpapicture. pero masaya na ako at napanood ko siya ng live!!!

ANG INIT SA TRINOMA! parang tinipid naman sa aircon si darren. pawis na pawis. gusto ko sanang hablutin yung towel na ginamit niya

grabe yung mga fangirls na nakapink ah hyper kung hyper!

I LOVE YOU DARREN CRISS!!!!! thank you for coming here in the Philippines
    Oh yes. Kahit di din ako nakapagpa-autograph, it was still worth it. Grabe nga yung mga girls na naka-pink, pero they were fun to watch. Mas naging alive yung feel ng concert to see those girls wave their hands. And akala ko talaga tapos na sya nun... then he performed Teenage Dream (di na-iwasan mapakanta) and Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. He is just amazing. I hope he would come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by -mUsIcLoVeR- View Post
    Oh yes. Kahit di din ako nakapagpa-autograph, it was still worth it. Grabe nga yung mga girls na naka-pink, pero they were fun to watch. Mas naging alive yung feel ng concert to see those girls wave their hands. And akala ko talaga tapos na sya nun... then he performed Teenage Dream (di na-iwasan mapakanta) and Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. He is just amazing. I hope he would come back soon.
    hi -mUsIcLoVeR-

ou nga eh! kasi biglang umalis tapos yung teenage dream pa yung kinalimutan dream come true talaga! kahit nakakapagod tumayo ayos lang worth the wait. nakatayo na kami dun sa second floor ng 4pm para maganda yung pwesto ilang oras din kaming nakatayo pero oks lang love ko naman si darren

saan ka nakaposition nun? ramdam mo ba yung init or talagang sa pwesto namin ang sadyang mainit talaga

Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last