For career options and advancement, i found a blog that i think everyone can benefit: http://jobboard.i.ph/blogs/jobboard/
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
Twelve of the best brains across Asia compete to be hired in the ultimate job interview in The Apprentice Asiaread more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
Hi, is there any opening for Administrative position? Currently I'm working here in UAE as Executive Secretary to Director and I'm planning to go home for good, with sure job of course..hirap mabakante! Thanks in advance...
- College graduate of at least a 4-year course, preferably with a degree in Hotel Management and/or Building Management
- With 3 to 4 years admin position experience in Customer Contact Centers handling people, administrative and housekeeping
- Experience in working with people on different levels, with proven excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing a budget and ability to analyze statistical information.
For interested applicants: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
hi I applied through jobstreet.com for a recruitmet associate position as posted, I have almost a year's worth of experience with Stream, why haven't I receive any call yet?
do you have any openings for a non voice account right now?
I saw a post for CSR BAck office in jobstreet recently. Just want to confirm if this is a non voice account or not.
Sykes is currently looking for Technical Support Representatives for DAYSHIFT account.
- At least 2 years of college study. University degree preferred.
- Good English Communication Skills
- Basics of Computers including Operating Systems, hardware and internet
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
For interested applicants you may email your resume to email@example.com and indicate Pinoyexchange - Dayshift as your email subject.
Banned by Admin
Hi! Do you have any opening for back office positions?
Hi sykes HR I was previously profiled for a account that will open in makati and I did not pursue it since it wont open in the near future. that was about a year ago,can I still apply for another account in ortigas?
hi sykes hr,
any opening for helpdesk / it position? i have 5+ years of software application support experience.