For career options and advancement, i found a blog that i think everyone can benefit: http://jobboard.i.ph/blogs/jobboard/
Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
The DLSU Lady Spikers took a walk in the park as they dominated UST from start to finish with 25-8, 27-25, 25-13read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Japeth Aguilar's trey and block saved the day as Barangay Ginebra escaped the Talk N Text Tropang Texters 97-95.read more
Hi, is there any opening for Administrative position? Currently I'm working here in UAE as Executive Secretary to Director and I'm planning to go home for good, with sure job of course..hirap mabakante! Thanks in advance...
- College graduate of at least a 4-year course, preferably with a degree in Hotel Management and/or Building Management
- With 3 to 4 years admin position experience in Customer Contact Centers handling people, administrative and housekeeping
- Experience in working with people on different levels, with proven excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing a budget and ability to analyze statistical information.
For interested applicants: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
hi I applied through jobstreet.com for a recruitmet associate position as posted, I have almost a year's worth of experience with Stream, why haven't I receive any call yet?
do you have any openings for a non voice account right now?
I saw a post for CSR BAck office in jobstreet recently. Just want to confirm if this is a non voice account or not.
Sykes is currently looking for Technical Support Representatives for DAYSHIFT account.
- At least 2 years of college study. University degree preferred.
- Good English Communication Skills
- Basics of Computers including Operating Systems, hardware and internet
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
For interested applicants you may email your resume to email@example.com and indicate Pinoyexchange - Dayshift as your email subject.
Banned by Admin
Hi! Do you have any opening for back office positions?
Hi sykes HR I was previously profiled for a account that will open in makati and I did not pursue it since it wont open in the near future. that was about a year ago,can I still apply for another account in ortigas?
hi sykes hr,
any opening for helpdesk / it position? i have 5+ years of software application support experience.