PEx Highlights

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Hamilo Coast's Pico de Loro : Exclusive and member's only resort club...Breathtaking.

Hamilo Coast is SM Land's premiere leisure development situated in Nasugbu, Batangas.

Pico de Loro is the first leisure community to rise within the Hamilo Coast. It is an exclusive and members-only residential and resort club offering membership ( club shares ) and condominium units by the sea.

Pico de Loro's Country and Beach club offers world class facilities and service while mid-rise and low impact condominium buildings serves as a haven for relaxation and comfort after a day of sun, sea and sand.

A community surrounded by nature. The best beach in Batangas. Live the luxe life, get away from it all and be ready to get carried away...

For more inquiries or possible site visit ( tripping to the actual site ) please PM me. I will be more than glad to aide and assist.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7645/hamiloproposal.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Upping the thread...

UPPING ! Merry Christmas to All

tennis court

Kindly post naman pictures ng covered tennis court. I have a small unit at Carolla A but haven't visited the site for almost 3 months now. And also kindly elaborate the required payments for the use of the facilities (tennis, bowling, swimpool, bsktbl courts, badminton etc etc.

thanks

I have a unit at Myna cluster, it just got turned over to me and now getting ready to refit this coming January.

I guess we can start a Pico de Loro Pinoy Exchange group here......

^^^ wow! You own units there! Getting a property at Pico de Loro is included in my dreamboard. Hmmm, hopefully someday. Ano na bang development dun ngayon? Please post more pictures here!

Quote Originally Posted by cbotc View Post
    I have a unit at Myna cluster, it just got turned over to me and now getting ready to refit this coming January.

I guess we can start a Pico de Loro Pinoy Exchange group here......
    CBOTC
    Question? When the unit was turned over to you did you pay any miscellaneous or any additional expenses? I just want to be ready since my unit will be turned over next year.
    Also are you now paying HOA since you got the unit already and how much is the HOA dues?

thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by almycha1 View Post
    CBOTC
    Question? When the unit was turned over to you did you pay any miscellaneous or any additional expenses? I just want to be ready since my unit will be turned over next year.
    Also are you now paying HOA since you got the unit already and how much is the HOA dues?

thanks
    Yes, upon turnover, the following one time fees have to be settled:
    electricity service deposit P15,000 + water service deposit P4,500 + phone connection P10,000 + Membership fee (equivalent to two months assoc dues) P11,000 for a total of P40,500

Upon start of refitting the unit, a refundable construction bond of P100K plus admin fee of P3K shall be paid.

Beach and Country club monthly dues are at P3,500/month of which P1,000 is consumable monthly.

Beach and Country Club dues already being billed to me.

Hello everyone. Really sorry for the late reply. We are just informed that we are not allowed to advertise our project here. If you have requests, please let me know. You can PM me your email address so I can coordinate with you RE your concerns, inquiries and maybe a possible site visit.

Thank you.

Happy new year to all!

I'm told the Amandava cluster will be a premium cluster with unobstructed views of the sea.....prices would probably be premium too

Hi guys,

I know this is a old thread but need to ask something.

Our company outing will be held here. Pico Sands Hamilo Coast. This will just be a day activity. No overnight stay so I'm guessing we'll be at the beach the whole day and they'd probably setup a tent or something. Just wanted to know if allowed magdala ng drinks dito like beers and other junk foods.

Thanks.

We were here last year on an overnight stay. I think allowed lang sa guests pero doon lang sa unit namin. You may check out my detailed posts regarding our trip to Pico de Loro here on my site> Travel the Stable Road

Went here 2x. Pero day tour lang. beach is nice but nothing special.

for the record, pwede kahit non-members dito.

Pico de Loro Beach & County Club

hi pang members lang ba pwede dito?

16. Advertisement

^ nasa post above your post lang ang sagot sa tanong mo.

Quote Originally Posted by vanj_ks View Post
    ^ nasa post above your post lang ang sagot sa tanong mo.
    boom!

Sharing my latest experience here:

Pico de Loro Hamilo Coast

http://www.thebookwormtraveler.com/2...ro-hamilo.html

http://www.thebookwormtraveler.com/2...ilo-coast.html

Non-owners/non-members can enjoy it too!

This is not exclusive. Went there last year and there were like thousands. Can you call that exclusive?