PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thumbs up ABS-CBN's "MARIA LA DEL BARRIO" Starring Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee

http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/movie/01/29/49/maria-la-del-barrio-674189l.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_G4JMwu9fepc/S69qbXov67I/AAAAAAAACEI/u_SWSnUUrLA/s640/erich+gonzales+pinay+celeb+(4).jpg

Shows that were launched sa ABS-CBN Trade Launch last December 2, 2010
    GOOD VIBES DANCE CREW -Sam Conception w/ Pbb teens
    Wansapanatym: BUHAWI JACK - Gerald Anderson
    I DARE YOU - Echo and Iya
    SCQ - Kc
    MANA PO - Melason
    JUNIOR MASTER CHEF - Judy Ann
    PRICE IS RIGHT - Kris Aquino
    GUNS AND ROSES - Bea, Diet & Robin
    BINONDO - Mateo & Kim
    MARIA LA DEL BARRIO - Erich & Enchong
    PINULOT KA LANG SA LUPA - Angelica & Gretchen
    SABEL Sountrack - Hagkan by Nina
    MUTYA - Alfred Vargas, Lara Quigaman and Sandy Andalong
    GREEN ROSE - Anne Curtis. Echo, Jake, Alesandra
    MINSAN LANG KITA IIBIGIN - Coco, LT, Ronaldo Valdez, John estrada, Maja and ANDI
    Last edited by PrincessAndi; Dec 3, 2010 at 04:30 AM.

thank you for the update!!

Erich and Enchong FTW!!!

Yay! More Enchong & Erich! Thank you ABS!

haha tama ako doon sa hulaan.

with that said, I HAVE NO CLUE how they are going to do this! Maria and Luis Fernando get really old... until they have a 20 year old son... going through several separations, two kids, etc.

at its simplest, basic storyline... Maria La Del Barrio is just about a poor girl who is spunky and street smart. and because of her good heart she got adopted by a rich family. she falls in love with the rich family's son.

they get married. they fight. they separate. she discovers buntis siya. she goes crazy. someone stole her baby. may revenge. may yayaman. later on, Luis Fernando will do anything to win her love back and in order to win her love back, he promises to find their son.

in the original telenovela, it took 15- 20 years to find that son. ewan ko if they'd do the same rito. because they(Erich and Enchong) look like babies to have a big son like that.

they will probably adjust it to their ages.

thank you kapamilyas!! thank you for Erich and enchong's new show!
    madami ang nag-aabang sa show nila!
    maraming salamat!

im so happy for erich and enchong

so proud na binigay ki erich ang remake na to which means na thalia beauty siya and i know for sure na majujustify niya ang pagiging thalia bilang si maria del barrio

wow! arty: thank you for the heads up!

Can't wait to watch Maria la del Barrio! Congrats Erich and Enchong!!!

Thank you ABS!!!! :hugs:

from Look Magazine 2009:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/Stuzon91/154131_171363316219367_100000370991684_416674_3660054_n.jpg

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/Stuzon91/156065_466898876921_161019236921_6313817_5909121_n.jpg

The Philippines' MARIA LA DEL BARRIO

Congrats Erich! I'm so excited to watch this serye! Si Enchong na for sure ang leading man? Makes me even more excited!!!

thanks for the heads up....

erich, i know kayang kayang mo ito...ikaw na ang maging thalia beauty

also, sobrang happy for another CHERIE/ENRICH/SMOOCHEE project

I am happy that ERICH bagged a LEAD ROLE once again but I am HAPPIER that this is another ENRICH project.

hopefully, magaling ang mga writers na hahawak nito coz from what I heard....the Pinoy twist of this serye will be as crazy as Vera Cruz. PAAAKKK!!

another titled role again for erich

si erer talaga napakasecretive

gusto sinusurprise kami lagi

basta so happy na sila pa rin tandem ni ENCHONG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7lrI6B57Q

sasayaw ba sila ng ganito?

glad that Erich finally got a lead role in a real primetime hour... and happier nga ako na it is with Enchong Dee.

i wonder if rumors are true... na Angel Aquino may be part of this?

blessing blessing blessings...keep pouring

congrats erich..and also enchong...

ang dami niyo napapsaya stay the same

from MARIAN, to CARLA (GMA's THALIA)

WELCOME, ERICH GONZALES (ABS CBN's VERY FIRST THALIA)

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeprincess1 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7lrI6B57Q

sasayaw ba sila ng ganito?

glad that Erich finally got a lead role in a real primetime hour... and happier nga ako na it is with Enchong Dee.

i wonder if rumors are true... na Angel Aquino may be part of this?
    kat maybe

wow really si angel kasama ulit baka siya ang ang gaganap na role ni soledad

so happy for erich and enchong ang thalia at fernando jose ng pinas

Quote Originally Posted by jhelanz View Post
    kat maybe

wow really si angel kasama ulit baka siya ang ang gaganap na role ni soledad

so happy for erich and enchong ang thalia at fernando jose ng pinas
    lolz luis fernando ata name ng guy... i have no clue. basta yung anak nila si "Fernandito"

nakakaloka if si Angel Aquino yung "other woman"

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1178.snc4/155083_10150097358831844_145035156843_7372570_5691526_n.jpg
    Erich dancing macarena at the abs cbn trade launch c/o @noringai

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeprincess1 View Post
    lolz luis fernando ata name ng guy... i have no clue. basta yung anak nila si "Fernandito"

nakakaloka if si Angel Aquino yung "other woman"
    lolz carry ni angel yon kasi mukhang bata naman siya eh

tapos meron silang kissing scene ni chong waaaaaaaa ano kaya ang sasabihin ni chong dito

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAndi View Post
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1178.snc4/155083_10150097358831844_145035156843_7372570_5691526_n.jpg
    Erich dancing macarena at the abs cbn trade launch c/o @noringai
    thanks sa pics

baka nga eto na ang preparation para ki erich kaya macarena ang pinasayaw sa kanya pero bakit wala si enchong sa trade lauch

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast