PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 6

The is back! We talk about the top dogs, the lovable losers and Kyle Neypes' recent transformation.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

Perfectly choreographed fight scenes and compelling execution makes "Kyoto Inferno" the perfect bridge to "Legend Ends."

read more

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Whitening toner a nd cream for oily skin

    hey guys, I've been using new placenta soap by psalmstre for weeks na, ang rpob ko na lang eh yung toner at cream na isasabay dito, nahihirapan akong humanap kasi oily ako eh karamahihan ng creams serves as moisturizers..


    gusto ko kasi medyo mabilis yung effect kasi mag Christmas na eh

    thanks

    tsaka lotion din yung hindi sticky

  2. #2
    i have oily skin too.
    well i don't use creams since they tend to make your face prone to acne.
    use moisturisers in fluid form such as pond's detox white fluid instead since it's more water than cream based, it's less likely to be comedogenic.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by deeperdigger View Post
    i have oily skin too.
    well i don't use creams since they tend to make your face prone to acne.
    use moisturisers in fluid form such as pond's detox white fluid instead since it's more water than cream based, it's less likely to be comedogenic.
    yun ba yung spotless white? ilang beses ka gumamit sa isang araw?

  4. #4
    before i sleep, tapos I avoid sun exposure.

  5. #5
    ano naman ang facial wash at soap mo?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by levinlance View Post
    hey guys, I've been using new placenta soap by psalmstre for weeks na, ang rpob ko na lang eh yung toner at cream na isasabay dito, nahihirapan akong humanap kasi oily ako eh karamahihan ng creams serves as moisturizers..


    gusto ko kasi medyo mabilis yung effect kasi mag Christmas na eh

    thanks

    tsaka lotion din yung hindi sticky
    Hi, I recommend local obagi (the one by pamela rose). This product is really effective for such problems.

    http://tryland.multiply.com/?view_page_as=anon

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by levinlance View Post
    ano naman ang facial wash at soap mo?
    I used Belo Essentials pore-refining whitening facial wash (the pink one) since i happen to have large pores aside from the pimple scars. The facial wash and whitening fluid worked for me (in lightening the scars at least. My scars are gone (my pores didn't change size) but my face is now whiter than the rest of my body.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by deeperdigger View Post
    I used Belo Essentials pore-refining whitening facial wash (the pink one) since i happen to have large pores aside from the pimple scars. The facial wash and whitening fluid worked for me (in lightening the scars at least. My scars are gone (my pores didn't change size) but my face is now whiter than the rest of my body.
    effective pala yun? bumili din kasi ako niyan sa sachet kaso isang beses ko lang ginamit

  9. #9
    *Loves Cats*(^_^) meow meow
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Davao
    May ginagamit ako mga 2K worth nga lagn pero 3 days palang kita na effect sa face ^______^ pag may pimples ka(madami) kaya mawala ng 1 month.. gamit namin magkapatid and it really works .. pati *** friend ko pinagamit ko sabi nya ang bilis daw ng effect.. actually di ko lam brand nun, galing daw sa derma clinic un somewhere ayaw sabihin ng nagbebenta samin @___@

  10. #10
    kojie san na nga pala gamit ko, ok daw kasi ito sa oily skin

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by flashingeyed View Post
    Hi, I recommend local obagi (the one by pamela rose). This product is really effective for such problems.

    http://tryland.multiply.com/?view_page_as=anon
    magkano naman yan..pm me for details

  12. #12
    ♛ Queen Bee ♛ La_Liza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chictopia
    I have oily skin too. I'm currently using ROC Dermatologic Purif-AC Blemish Correcting Emulsion (whew, ang haba ng name!). It leaves my face matte and it prevents break outs din.

    For facial wash, I just use Physiogel.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by choime View Post
    magkano naman yan..pm me for details
    pm sent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Where's the sale?

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

May gusto ka bang sabihin kay EX na hindi mo masabi sa personal?

May gusto ka bang sabihin kay EX na hindi mo masabi sa personal?

read more
GILAS:

Paul Lee, Jayson Castro listed as 'day-to-day' with minor injuries

Paul Lee, Jayson Castro listed as 'day-to-day' with minor injuries

read more
SPORTS:

Army, Cagayan move closer to V-League finals with wins over Air Force and PLDT

Army, Cagayan move closer to V-League finals with wins over Air Force and PLDT

read more
UAAP:

Chris Newsome, Kiefer Ravena lift Ateneo over UE, 78-73

Chris Newsome, Kiefer Ravena lift Ateneo over UE, 78-73

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Sharon Cuneta apologizes to fans by writing an open letter on Facebook

Sharon Cuneta apologizes to fans by writing an open letter on Facebook

read more
PBB:

Korina Sanchez to enter the Big Brother house as a guest

Korina Sanchez to enter the Big Brother house as a guest

read more