PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Teletech - Cainta

are they hiring?

yup, hiring. and may new account by january.. hehe

visit www.hirepoint.com

create a profile and complete everything before proceeding to their reruitment because you will do the same thing pagdating mo sa site, so better na gawin mo na kasi accessible naman siya kahit sa computer shop. take note of your username and password.

pagdating mo sa site, madali na lang ang process, ramping sila sa maraming account *****.. pm me if you would like to apply. thanks!

there's already a THREAD for Teletech Cainta.

Me nakita ako for part time p0st open p b yun..And also do they accept th0se who are just highschool grad or 1st yr college?..Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Chihir0 View Post
    Me nakita ako for part time p0st open p b yun..And also do they accept th0se who are just highschool grad or 1st yr college?..Tnx

thx po for the info.

hi po,,,applicant po ako sa Ttech Cainta,I'm done with the final,client interview as well with the medical,,,just wanna know for how long do i need to wait for their call??? pls help po,,,tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj19 View Post

hi po,,,applicant po ako sa Ttech Cainta,I'm done with the final,client interview as well with the medical,,,just wanna know for how long do i need to wait for their call??? pls help po,,,tnx.
    sa ano act ka ba ilalagay? ang alam ko after medical is contract signing na agad depende kung gano ka urgent yung position.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsen View Post
    sa ano act ka ba ilalagay? ang alam ko after medical is contract signing na agad depende kung gano ka urgent yung position.
    gnun po ba,,,after the client interview sbi sa amin wait for their call,,,do i need to wait or look for another???
    sinabi sa akin is motorcyle(FORD),dunno kung sales yun!

It's just a waste of time waiting for NOTHING.....
    pls help po....tnx!

hiring kuno? teletech cainta is such a waste of time

kwento muna ako bago magtanong..(cainta branch)

hired na ako...tapos na rin ako magberlitz pero di sinabi kung pasado ako o hindi,, inapplyan ko TSR at sa tingin ko na mataas naman online exam ko kc tungkol sa computer un...first time call center applicant din pala ako...sabi sakin by next week,, bibigyan daw ako ng job offer...ang tanong ko...

pag binigyan ba ako ng charter(sales to db?) or any sales account?pde ba ako magrequest para sa ibang offer or nde? auko kc ng sales kc di ako tatagal dun for sure...

tska anong mga accounts sa cainta branch ang madadali lang? considering its my first time agent...

pede ba ako mag apply dito kahit tagged ako as awol sa site nila sa MOA?

cadama: Ang alam ko sa Teletech kapag may Berlitz ang account is At&T pag sumamblay sa Berlitz pede kang ilipat sa ibang account. Sa tingin ko parang malabo yung gusto mong mangyari. Good luck!