PEx Highlights

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question where to buy organic/raw honey?

anyone know where organic/raw/pure honey can be bought in manila?

would they have it at healthy options? i haven't been there in a few months - can't remember if they have honey or not

thanks in advance

Well the Cems brand advertises their honey products as raw wild honey especially the dark honey which is available in most groceries.

Dati may nag dumadaan sa amin na seller ng wild honey. He gathers the wild honey in Tanay and he sells it for P100 per lapad bottle. He even gives away some free honeycomb sometimes with actual bees and larbae still in them. Sayang hindi na siya dumadaan after Ondoy. I hope he's okay.

Dami ko nakikitang nagbebenta ng organic/raw honey sa Tiendesitas. Malapit sa may tinadahan ng bulaklak at halaman sila banda.
    Last edited by rubberr_ducky; Nov 24, 2010 at 04:53 PM.

You can check out Healthy Options. They carry different brands of organic/raw honey.

check this site to see 2 brands of pure wild honey - one from CEMS, the other from mountains of Lake Sebu http://cookthisrecipe.blogspot.com/2...ken-adobo.html

ang babaeng karpintero tame_now's Avatar
    sa market market may nakita ako last week. may honeycomb pa. dun sa labas kahilera ng mga fruits and cheese stores.

Institute of Biological Sciences, UP Los Baños

minsan kasi props lang nila yang honeycomb na iyan.

The only places I know where they sell raw/wild honey is Ilog Maria Bee Farm in Cavite and this yellowish log cabin-looking store in Laguna along the hiway. Since it's pretty far, you should buy several bottles to make the trip worthwhile.

Sir Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by DANGEROUSSS View Post

would they have it at healthy options? i haven't been there in a few months - can't remember if they have honey or not

thanks in advance

I can supply u pure organic honey in fact i can bring u to the area in novaliches wer the honey is produce from culturing these honey producing bees.

may nagbebenta sa manggahan sa commonwealth ave. once or twice a week pumupwesto *** dun.

before, we got our dark honey supply for my dad's patient who resides in Palawan, and sometime when used to he join a medical mission in Mindoro. we would cook this and store it in a jar. the smell of dark honey is really different from your commercially sold honey.

maybe if you have plans of having out of town trips it would advisable to ask around if there are locally sold "pulot-pukyutan."

OnT: you could check out the Sidcor (Centris) market or the Legaspi (Makati)weekend market

sa echo store siguro

Quote Originally Posted by markmor View Post
    I can supply u pure organic honey in fact i can bring u to the area in novaliches wer the honey is produce from culturing these honey producing bees.
    hi where in novaliches?

Quote Originally Posted by DANGEROUSSS View Post

thanks in advance

nagbebenta po kami ng pure and raw honey pero seasonal lang. sakto may shipping kami next week. It's organic din kase kinukuha sya sa mga cave sa Cotabato mountains. If interested, just contact me: 0942-461-6280. Thanks!

Hi All! Good morning! Just wanna ask you guys if someone here is interested in buying gallons of pure raw honey? Meron po ako 2 gallons. The raw honey was harvested by the native dumagats po of Anggat Bulacan. Their honey was featured before on a GMA 7 docu program po. Kindly text my no. if anyone of u is interested po. Im seliing it for 150 price per bottle. Negotiable pa din po. Ty!

^Gaano karami po iyang P150 na bottle?

OnT: Gourmet's (Gourmet Farms Cavite) ang tatak pero etong mga ito nakita ko sa Grocer John.

Ang cute eh may kasama pang honeycomb sa loob atsaka may mga langgam pa.

ingat lang po sa pagbili ng honey sa sidcor. merong mga nagtitinda dyan na hindi tunay na honey. meron pa kunwaring honeycomb props pero yung binabenta sa tao ay mixture ng brown sugar syrup at suka.

i used to have a stall in the garden section of sidcor and yung mismong nagtitinda ng honey ang nagconfide samin na di totoong hone ang binebenta nila. makapanloko lang talaga ng kapwa tsk.

palawan honey ok naman ang taste

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast