PEx Highlights

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

PS Bank Flexi Card!!

Anyone who wants to apply for a Standby Cash at PS Bank...

Anu *** PSB Flexi card? anu gamit nyan?

Quote Originally Posted by julimuel19 View Post
    is this one just like a secured cc?

what are the requirements?yan din po ba yung flexi card?

I want one! Pa PM or post naman ng requirements! tnx!

PSBank Flexi/Money Card is the first and only collateral-free personal loan product with the flexibility of a revolving credit line and a fixed term loan. It provides customers access to day and night banking from hundreds of ATM machines.
    Revolving credit is a type of credit that does not have a fixed number of payments. The amount you can borrow decreases or increases depending on how much you have repaid. In a term loan, one is required to make periodic payments usually over a certain fixed period. With PSBank Flexi/Money Card, you can choose between 24 and 36 monthly amortizations.
    Prime Rebate

Prime Rebate allows advance or excess PSBank Flexi Loan payments to earn rebates.
    This will effectively shorten the loan term, give clients a discount on your total loan amount, or even both.
    * The rebate is automatically applied to all new and existing term loans. The client does not need to register or enroll to get the rebate.
    * Rebates earned from advance/excess payments are computed on a daily basis – including weekends and holidays, starting on the date the payment is posted, and credited every due date.
    * Rebate is applicable to advance/excess payments for the total term loan amortization due
    How does the PSBank Prime Rebate work?
    Make an Advance Payment
    For example, when you pay five (5) days before your loan’s monthly due date, you will actually earn a rebate on a daily basis from the day your payment was posted to the day before your loan’s due date.
    Make an Excess Payment
    If you pay in excess of the amount required on your due date, you will earn a rebate on a daily basis from the date of posting up to the day before the next due date.
    .................................................................................................... ...............................................
    Product Features
    Credit Facility Revolving Credit Line and Fixed Term Loan
    Loan Amount Minimum of PhP20,000; Maximum of PhP250,000
    Loan Term 24 or 36 months
    Minimum Monthly Repayment 5% of the Total Amount Due of Revolving Loan availments or Interest Due or PhP500, whichever is higher + monthly amortization of the Installment Loan Availments.
    Interest Rate 2.5% interest rate for the Revolving Loan; 1.75% add-on rate for the Fixed Term Loan.
    Form of Payment • Over-the-counter at any PSBank branch nationwide
    • BancNet ATMs nationwide and BancNet Online for clients who have deposit accounts in these banks
    • Via PSBank Remote Banking for enrolled and activated PSBank accounts
    • Client-initiated deduction/debit from PSBank deposit account only
    Accessibility • Revolving Credit facility may be availed of from PSBank, Metrobank, Megalink, Expressnet, and BancNet networks nationwide and Maestro-Cirrus ATMs worldwide Term Loan facility may only be availed of from any PSBank ATM
    • BancNet Point-of-Sale (as debit card)
    • PSBank Flexi/Money Card Checks
    Release of ATM Card • Delivered via courier to place of work
    Turn Around Time 5 days
    Annual Fee PhP1,500 or 1% of the approved credit line whichever is higher.
    ATM Service Fee PSBank ATMs: PhP20.00
    Metrobank ATMs: PhP22.50
    BancNet, Megalink, ExpressNet ATMs: PhP30.00 per withdrawal; PhP1.00 per balance inquiry
    BDO & Cirrus ATMs: US$3.50 + PhP20.00 per withdrawal; US$1.00 per balance inquiry
    Credit Line Validity Renewable yearly
    Maximum Withdrawal per day PhP50,000 in all PSBank and Metrobank branches
    Checkbook For approved credit lines PhP50,000 and up, clients get one FREE checkbook upon request.

For approved credit lines less than PhP50,000, clients can request for a checkbook at a standard cost of PhP165.00.
    Statement of Account You are advised of your account details via:
    • Paper Statement of Account (delivered to your preferred mailing address)
    • PSBank Remote Banking - Statement of Account in PDF and Loan Account Summary are available for downloading
    • Email
    PSBank Flexi/Money Card Activation Hotline You may call Customer Service at (02) 845-8888 anytime, any day.

.................................................................................................... ...............................................
    Qualifications
    Citizenship : Filipino
    Residence : Philippines
    Source of Income : Employed or self-employed
    Work Tenure : At least 2 years permanent work status with 1 year tenure in current employer if employed or 3 years profitable in the same business if self-employed
    Monthly Income : At least PhP15,000 gross monthly income if employed
    : At least PhP30,000 net monthly income if self-employed
    Others : A cardholder (must for self-employed)
    : With residential landline or mobile number, business landline and email address

Documentary Requirements
    • Completely filled out PSBank Flexi/Money Card application form.
    • Photocopy of any of the following identification cards: Company ID, SSS, GSIS, PRC, Driver's License, Passport or TIN (plastic card type), Firearms License, NBI Clearance, Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID.
    • Photocopy of latest BIR form 2316, 2306, 2307 or 1700 for employed applicants.
    • Photocopy of latest BIR form 1701 or 2317 for self-employed applicants and Auditor's Report and Financial Statement with BIR Stamp.
    • Original copy of the latest credit card billing statement (with the client as the PRINCIPAL cardholder).

Quote Originally Posted by rhai7489 View Post
    is this one just like a secured cc?
    It's secured kase "Annual fee" lang then kahit standby mo lang sa wallet mo at hindi mo gamitin walang monthly charges na darating ***... Its good for Unexpected expenses and emergency use kase 20pesos per withdrawal lang sa Bancnet ATM.. pure cash ITO...

how much ang purchases mo dapat para ma-waive ang annual fee ng PS Bank Flexi Card?

Hi Juli. Ok lang ba mag apply kahit walang credit card? I have all the other requirements except for that.

I'm interested saan puwede mag apply? may CC ako...

TIA

pwede walang credit card... contact me here 09093454032

^^

Quote Originally Posted by mychard995 View Post
    I'm interested saan puwede mag apply? may CC ako...

TIA
    just contact me here 09093454032 si i can assist you

May na.. malapit na enrollment... anyone who needs Standby Cash!!! apply na..

wow, konting marketing pa ate. hehe why not...

"ikaw ba ay nalolongkot at walang nobya dahil wala kang pera? pwes, mag Standby Cash na! ID lang ang kailangan... get na."

16. Advertisement

hi julimuel19, how to apply? I'm interested...

just contact me here 09093454032 si i can assist you
    hi pwede ba ako mag apply nyan kahit na 1 year pa lang ako sa company? I have 4 credit cards in good standing. I have citi issued 9/10, metrobank m lite issued 11/10, bankard dati jcb issued 10/10 pinalitan ko ng visa issued 1/11 and citi gold visa issued 4/11.

Quote Originally Posted by shipido View Post
    how long is the flexi loan process?
    If complete docs are submitted 3 days processing.. kung walang kulang sa kelangan for C.I. na field sa application at sa documents na required

Quote Originally Posted by thermo2 View Post
    hi pwede ba ako mag apply nyan kahit na 1 year pa lang ako sa company? I have 4 credit cards in good standing. I have citi issued 9/10, metrobank m lite issued 11/10, bankard dati jcb issued 10/10 pinalitan ko ng visa issued 1/11 and citi gold visa issued 4/11.
    IF you have you 2010 ITR sir whole year po from 01/01 - 12/31 date pwede po.. txt nu lang po ako para ma assist ko po kayo..

Quote Originally Posted by kathzkee07 View Post
    hi julimuel19, how to apply? I'm interested...
    Maam txt nyo nalang po ako para ma help ko po ***... 09093454032

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast