BEYONCÉ '4' - The Fourth Album Discussion Thread [V] - Page 252 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

X

Page 252 of 252 First ... 152 202 242 251 252
Results 5,021 to 5,034 of 5034
    I already read the article from T Magazine. It was beautifully written!

The King just keeps winning. I love her.

BEYONCÉ, KELLY ROWLAND, & MICHELLE WILLIAMS REUNITE FOR ‘SAY YES’ VIDEO

Destiny’s Child is getting back together…almost. Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams reunited to shoot a video for Williams’ new single “Say Yes.”

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed the first official photo from the shoot, which took place in late May. All three members can be seen performing at what appears to be a house party.

“It was so much fun,” said Williams. “It was like we were little kids again. I have their back and they have mine. They have showed themselves to be loyal to me time after time. They have proven they are my sisters time and time again.”

Once word got out, they could no longer keep it a secret. “We filmed at somebody’s house and they probably got excited and called their cousins and friends and, next thing you know, the whole town was on one street,” she said.

So how did the unofficial reunion happen? “They received an advance copy of the album and called saying, ‘We love ‘When Jesus Says Yes’ … there has to be a Destiny’s Child mix of the song,’” explained Williams. “Kelly did it and Beyoncé got right in the studio and did her part. I kept it a secret because I didn’t want anyone to know until it was time.”

The Harmony Samuels-produced song will appear on Williams’ third album Journey to Freedom, due in September.

“This is an urban inspiration record so sonically it’s very urban with pop infusion in there,” said Williams. “I made sure that every genre of music I have ever done is represented on there.”

FIFA World Cup 2014: Pitbull, Beyonce and The Beatles’ Sir Paul McCartney to perform at Opening Ceremony!

The much awaited FIFA World Cup 2014 is finally here and Brazil has made sure to give the Football fans sense of excitement with a star studded affair. The opening ceremony of FIFA World Cup 2014 will take place at Arena Corinthians Stadium in Sao Paulo on Thursday before the hosts take on Croatia in the opening game.

Singer/Rapper Pitbull and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte will perform the official FIFA World Cup Song “We Are One (Ole Ola)”, while Jennifer Lopez, who also featured in the song, will not make it. But the good news is that Singer Beyonce Knowles and The Beatles’ Sir Paul McCartney will also perform at the opening ceremony, though till now it’s not known whether they will appear together or give individual performances.

Palestinian “Arab Idol” winner Mohammed Assaf has also been reportedly invited by FIFA president Sepp Blatter to perform live at the grand event. It is reported that more than 600 dancers are going to set the stadium on fire with their performances. Be ready to witness a grand Brazilian style opening ceremony!

====

Michelle.. Michelle.. you're killing us with anticipation. Release the music video!

http://player.theplatform.com/p/BCY3...t/degmv9AFzUHt

Finally able to watch the MV! Sweet Beysus. I love DC3.

Quote Originally Posted by donnie_darko21 View Post
    http://player.theplatform.com/p/BCY3OC/CP0RItmxKv39/select/degmv9AFzUHt

Finally able to watch the MV! Sweet Beysus. I love DC3.
    thanks donnie_darko21

love them DC3

Michelle Williams - Behind The Scenes of the Say Yes Music Video

This song is going to be Michelle's biggest hit to date.

Ganda talaga ng energy nilang 3. And malaki na siguro yung tummy ni Kelly. She only gets shots from the neck up.

thanks donnie_darko21
    Welcome!

May bagong HBO special na naman si Bey called Beyonce: X10. Ten weekly shows featuring performances from The Mrs. Carter Show. Nakakaamoy ako ng panibagong DVD hahaha!!

Anyway, ang ganda lang ng kanta ni Michelle! Refreshing ang gospel music na pop ang atake.

Aannddd... Did you guys hear about Jay and Bey selling out a venue in Europe? Around 125,000 tickets sold in 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by fiercebulldog View Post
    May bagong HBO special na naman si Bey called Beyonce: X10. Ten weekly shows featuring performances from The Mrs. Carter Show. Nakakaamoy ako ng panibagong DVD hahaha!!

Anyway, ang ganda lang ng kanta ni Michelle! Refreshing ang gospel music na pop ang atake.

Aannddd... Did you guys hear about Jay and Bey selling out a venue in Europe? Around 125,000 tickets sold in 15 minutes?
    sana nga mag released na lang siya ng DVD ng TMCSWT
    bitter pa din at hindi siya tumuloy siya Asia lol

Beyonce: X10 Coming to HBO Starting June 29

"Beyonce: X10" will feature four-minute performances from her Mrs. Carter World Tour ahead of the final episodes of "True Blood."

Beyonce is heading back to HBO.

Following her 2013 documentary Life Is But a Dream, Beyonce will return to the premium network for a series of four-minute concert segments from her Mrs. Carter World Tour called Beyonce: X10.

The 10 installments will air every Sunday evening at 8:55 p.m. ET/PT ahead of the seventh and final season of True Blood, which begins at 9 p.m. ET/PT on June 22.

Taped performances of "Blow/Cherry," "Drunk in Love," "Ghost/Haunted," "Flawless/Yonce," "Get Me Bodied/Baby Boy/Diva," "Girls," "Heaven," "Partition," "Why Don't You Love Me?" and "XO" will air as part of the series.

The performances were shot in various cities around the world from Beyonce's Mrs. Carter World Tour. The tour began in April 2013 in Belgrade, Serbia and ended in March 2014 in Lisbon, Portugal. It was the highest-grossing female solo tour in 2013.

Life Is But a Dream, which aired on HBO in February 2013 and was directed by Beyonce, gave an inside look at the singer's life.

Forbes: OTR Tour Likely To Be 2nd Most Successful Tour Ever

With a week to go until the opening show in Miami’s SunLife Stadium, the tour is on pace to sell almost 1 million tickets, and gross close to $100 million. At that pace, it would be the second most successful tour of all time based on gross revenue per show.

While $100 million would not put On The Run the list of all-time grossing tours, it would place it in rarified air for gross revenue per show. With the tally for the upcoming One Direction Tour still to be calculated, the 10th all-time grossing tour belongs to the Bruce Springsteen’s Wrecking Ball Tour, which grossed $314 million across 112 dates, or $2,803,571 per show. The number one all-time grossing tour was U2’s 360 tour, which grossed $736 million across 110 dates, or $6,694,000 per show. If On The Run cracks $100 million in gross sales, as Ticketmaster says it is on pace to do, they’d be the clear number two, with around $5,000,000 in gross sales per show.

====

I hope she'll include Asia on her next tour. OTR probably? haha.

I'm willing to go to HK or SG if ever 'dun siya pupunta, and not here in the PH.

She'll release a DVD of MCSWT, i'm positive about that.

Page 252 of 252 First ... 152 202 242 251 252