PEx Highlights

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

Lightbulb WEST Contact Services- Makati

I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....
    ^may thread na for WEST.

kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

hellO! hiring po ba dito?? non voice account?? thank you