PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Lightbulb WEST Contact Services- Makati

I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....
    ^may thread na for WEST.

kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

hellO! hiring po ba dito?? non voice account?? thank you