PEx Highlights

Top Male Celebs

Find out which handsome hunks dropped and came out on top this week!

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

Schools Brand DLSU as Team to Beat

With DLSU returning with its key performers, the team's chief rivals in the UAAP believe that the Green Archers are the team to beat.

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

PHOTOS: UAAP Season 77 Press-Con

The UAAP gave collegiate sports fans a glimpse of what to expect in Season 77 with a press-conference. Check out scenes here!

read more

Lightbulb WEST Contact Services- Makati

I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    I guess my pursuit of call centers
    that offer great salary packages has come to an end.

I'm excited to begin my employment with WEST. I recently signed a probationary employment contract for their TSR account however the benefits for tech support shall only take effect upon regularization. So I only got 18k as my basic with 3.5k allowances.
    I heard that their tech support usual rate is at 22k-23k so I can only hope till the end of my probation..lol.
    I am still happy with what they offered even though I don't have technical background. In fact I would have gotten tier 2 tech support post with awesome salary packages had I passed it's screening.
    Anyway I was promised to be assigned to tier 2 post by the time i got regularized- now ask me why I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So may utilize this
    forum
    to know more about the company....
    ^may thread na for WEST.

kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaaron View Post
    kaya nga eh.. di ko kasi nakita.. hehehe . thanks for telling me po..

hellO! hiring po ba dito?? non voice account?? thank you