Meralco application | Home and Garden | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Must read list!

What is in your must read list? Share it here!

read more

A for Attitude!

Anong mga bagay ang gusto mo baguhin sa ugali mo? It is never to late for change.

read more

Rising stars of V-league!

New names are starting to make waves in the league. Who are the next volleyball superstars? Name them here!

read more

UAAP Season 79 Storylines

Return of a powerhouse or rise of the underdogs? What is the most interesting possible storylines this season? Talk about it here!

read more

Ramen time!

A bowl of your favorite ramen will surely complete your rainy day moment. Where to find the best in the metro? Check it out here!

read more

PROMO: War Dogs Items!

Get a chance to win exclusive movie items by joining this promo. Check this thread for more info.

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Meralco application

Good day to all. Anybody who had an experience in applying for meralco service? Pa-share naman po, kailangan ko na mag-apply ng subscription for our house in laguna wala pa kasing electricity since matuturn-over pa lang siya sa akin ng developer anytime soon. I hope someone could share his/her experience and pointers to help me get this done easier. I called the meralco branch in laguna and told me that the process will took a month or so daw bago kami makabitan. Ganun po ba talaga katagal yun?

thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by jcidea View Post
    Good day to all. Anybody who had an experience in applying for meralco service? Pa-share naman po, kailangan ko na mag-apply ng subscription for our house in laguna wala pa kasing electricity since matuturn-over pa lang siya sa akin ng developer anytime soon. I hope someone could share his/her experience and pointers to help me get this done easier. I called the meralco branch in laguna and told me that the process will took a month or so daw bago kami makabitan. Ganun po ba talaga katagal yun?

thanks in advance...
    u need to visit your nearest Meralco Ofc to get the form and list of requirements.

depende sa hawak mo docs yung tagal ng processing;
    - kung nasayo na ang approved electrical layout ng haus mo
    - meron ka permit to occupy (dito kami natagalan... city hall personnel, eng'r, etc... ang makaka-transact mo)
    - bilis mag-check/verify ng Meralco personnel ng haus mo

try to ask your neighbors and yung association ng subd, baka naman maluwag ang Meralco dyan, swerte!
    gud luck po...

@May27, thanks sa inputs *** mga documents pala ang nakakatagal talga hay....