PEx Highlights

Latest in NBA!

What is happening in the NBA? Get the latest game and team updates in this forum!

read more

PEx Mobile App: Yes or No?

We need to hear it from you, PExers! Can you imagine PEx as a mobile app?

read more

Board game geeks

Stay at home this summer and bring out those classic board games. What is your favorite? Play with the PExers here!

read more

Paborito mong pulutan!

Hindi kumpleto ang tagay ng tropa kung walang pulutan! Ano ang paborito?

read more

Get inked!

Getting a tattoo is a statement itself! What tattoo designs would you go for?

read more

Ateneo VS DLSU: The Final Clash

This will surely be an epic battle. Represent your colors in this thread!

read more

X
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Thumbs up SSS Employer ID List

    Hi All,

    I'm applying for an SSS ID online (I dont know what my company's SSS ID). Can someone please help in providing your company's Employer SS ID.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jhann View Post
    Hi All,

    I'm applying for an SSS ID online (I dont know what my company's SSS ID). Can someone please help in providing your company's Employer SS ID.

    Thanks.
    sino ba employer mo? Tanungin mo na lang sa HR.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jhann View Post
    Hi All,

    I'm applying for an SSS ID online (I dont know what my company's SSS ID). Can someone please help in providing your company's Employer SS ID.

    Thanks.
    Punta ka sa HR nyo dun mo itanong. Simple.

  4. #4
    gusto ko sana maging list to ng SS ID Employers.. baka kasi nasa bahay ka lang tapos nagregister ka online..

    bawal ba i-post dito yun?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jhann View Post
    Hi All,

    I'm applying for an SSS ID online (I dont know what my company's SSS ID). Can someone please help in providing your company's Employer SS ID.

    Thanks.
    You need to have the employers Id number po.. from there you can see your contribution from that company.. Try ask yung HR ng company mo and some important details na need pa about your employer.. Hope nakatulong..

  6. #6
    tawag ka sa number na nakapost dun sa sss website for online registration

    tatanungin lang sayo yung sss number mo at previous employers then for verification tapos ibibigay sayo *** kailangan mo so you can access your sss info online

  7. #7
    oo nga, tumawag lang ako dun sa SSS hotline sa lower part ng page ng online registration, intay intay ka lang kasi baka may hold time. as usual kapag government office "super busy" mga tao. may sumagot, sabi i-transfer lang daw nya ako sa online registration inquiry, so intay ulit ako, tapos may sumagot ulit, sinabi ko i was trying to register online para lagi ko ma-check yung contributions ko, so she asked for my SSS number, asked for the names of the companies i worked for in the past and yung current employer ko. (to verify lang member's info) then she gave me my employer's 13 digit SSS id. ayun, na-complete ko na yung online registration. i will just wait for 1 or 2 days for the email verification from SSS. take note of your userid and password nalang. wag mo iwala para less hassle para sayo.

  8. #8
    Try mopo *** online contribution mo baka makita mo dun

  9. #9

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by jhann View Post
    gusto ko sana maging list to ng SS ID Employers.. baka kasi nasa bahay ka lang tapos nagregister ka online..

    bawal ba i-post dito yun?

    Dapat meron tayong list ng employer numbers. hindi naman bawal na malaman natin yun, lalo na kung kailangan natin ang employer number para makapag access ng SSS website. But the SSS does not publish a list, which is such a hassle.
    Here's something we can all do to help each other. Check if your company is on the list that we are building (link is posted below).
    Also, if you know your employer's SSS iD Number, please add the info to our list. You will be helping so many others.

    Here's the link, Cheers!

    http://goo.gl/forms/EmOhJOAN2Y

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnsteinGuevarra View Post
    Dapat meron tayong list ng employer numbers. hindi naman bawal na malaman natin yun, lalo na kung kailangan natin ang employer number para makapag access ng SSS website. But the SSS does not publish a list, which is such a hassle.
    Here's something we can all do to help each other. Check if your company is on the list that we are building (link is posted below).
    Also, if you know your employer's SSS iD Number, please add the info to our list. You will be helping so many others.

    Here's the link, Cheers!

    http://goo.gl/forms/EmOhJOAN2Y

    Lol.. don't be fooled by this scam.. why would you guys post your SSS Employer ID in a forum like this? Lol.. don't be stupid guys..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  







X