PEx Highlights

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 202 203 204 213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4978
  1. #4041
    Is Nazareno still practicing with the Red Lions? I heard he may just go back to Cebu.

  2. #4042
    ^Parang kuya niya?

    Wrong move kung babalik siya sa Cebu.

  3. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    ^Parang kuya niya?

    Wrong move kung babalik siya sa Cebu.
    Sayang naman.. He could be Melo's replacement next year or even this season. Pwede rin siya mag UAAP

  4. #4044
    If we missed out in recruiting Nazareno, SBC could miss out again a Ritualo-like player. Offer the kid a Team A slot to keep him in Mendiola.

    As for Abarcar, if we keep him I don't see the use of recruiting Tongco next year because you already have Amer, Ludovice and then Abarcar. And if we let go of Abarcar, it becomes a necessity now to keep Tongco next year.

  5. #4045
    will it benefit the RL more to have Nazareno and Frando in team animo than to keep Melo, Koga and Pontejos?

  6. #4046
    I'm flabbergasted why are we even debating if the team should retain Melo, Pontejos and Koga in team A when basic factors/matters like skills, height, and transition program clearly exhibit the very obvious answer.

  7. #4047
    Who's your Daddy now? Big Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mendiola Suites
    Quote Originally Posted by pgma View Post
    will it benefit the RL more to have Nazareno and Frando in team animo than to keep Melo, Koga and Pontejos?
    Nazareno is a sweet shooting 5'10/5'11 guard who can grow to 6'0/6'1 by the time his college ball career is over. A major cog in terms of scoring of the 2010 and 2011 back-to-back NCAA Jrs champ Red Cubs. His potential is above the roof.

    In contrast Melo, Koga and Pontejos are at best 5'7". How can a 5'7' stop let say a 6'1 Kevin Alas or maybe a 6'3 Ronald Pascual, who was used by coach Topex as a shooting guard on many occasions. Liability sa depensa yan.

  8. #4048
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chino Roces
    Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    I'm flabbergasted why are we even debating if the team should retain Melo, Pontejos and Koga in team A when basic factors/matters like skills, height, and transition program clearly exhibit the very obvious answer.
    Ayaw mo bang kabahan? Parang si coach FL nun. naka starbucks pa para kabahan lang.

  9. #4049
    http://www.inboundpass.com/2012/04/1...ment-line-ups/

    FilOil 2012 Hanes Preseseason Tournament Line-Ups
    by Mike Abasolo
    Friday, 13 April 2012

    ...

    San Beda College Red Lions

    4-Koga-Ryusei-Kogs-SG
    5-Lim-Carmelo-Melo-SG
    6-Ludovice-Yvan-Yvan-PG
    7-Amer -Baser-Baser-PG
    8-Mendoza-JP-JP-SF
    9-Pacual-Jake-Jake-PF
    10-Adeogun-Olaide-Ola–C
    11-Caram-Anjo-Anjo-PG
    12-Armon-Julius-Julius-SG
    13-Villacruz-Ritchie-Ritchie-SG
    14-Abatayo-Va-Van-SG
    15-Pacual-Kyle-Kyle-C
    16-Sorela-Michole-Michole-SF/F
    17-Bnsubre-Jun-Jun -C
    18-Dela Cruz-Art-Art-F
    19-Dela Rosa-Rome-Rome-SF
    20-Abarcar-Francis Johnson-Utoy-PG
    24-Moralde-Dave-Dmo-SG

    Coaches and Staff

    Ronnie- Magsanoc-Head Coach
    Xavier- Nunag-Asst Coach
    Patrick -Fran
    JB- Sison
    Boyet- Fernandez
    Mike- Advani-Team Mgr
    Bonnie -Carbonelle
    Joey -De Jesus-Utility
    Berro -Ponciano
    Jomar Santiago
    School Officials-Designation
    Fr. Rap-Alaras
    Benjie- Paras
    Mark- Jomalesa
    Mike -Sunga
    Britt -Reroma
    Fr. Tarcisio- Narcisio
    Atty. Art -Tugade

    ...

  10. #4050
    Si "the Cure" nasa Chiefs na

  11. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by toti mendiola View Post
    Ayaw mo bang kabahan? Parang si coach FL nun. naka starbucks pa para kabahan lang.
    Ayaw ko na ng ganyan

  12. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by Underpass View Post
    If we missed out in recruiting Nazareno, SBC could miss out again a Ritualo-like player. Offer the kid a Team A slot to keep him in Mendiola.

    As for Abarcar, if we keep him I don't see the use of recruiting Tongco next year because you already have Amer, Ludovice and then Abarcar. And if we let go of Abarcar, it becomes a necessity now to keep Tongco next year.
    Here's the thing. Hindi pa sure si Tongco na mag-stay next year. On the other hand, eto si Abarcar at gusto niya talaga mag RL. I say let's offer Abarcar a Team B slot since sabi nila okay lang daw kay Abarcar. Sayang din playing years niya eh mababangko lang siya this year.

    I want Nazareno. Three-point shooter off the bench ba kamo? Kay Nazareno nako. I miss seeing the Baser to Nazareno fastbreak play wherein Nazareno pulls up for a 3 on the break.

    Eto yung problema. We have to offer these RCs a slot in Team A to keep them in Mendiola. Is it worth giving the slots to Koga and Pontejos, knowing that patapos na yung playing years nila? In the process, we lose these Cubs who can give us 5 productive years? These Cubs are taller than these two and they are arguably more talented.

    Andiyan pa si Moralde na ang laki ng improvements at lumaki na to 6'2.

    BTW, nice to see Bonsubre in the line-up. We really need him in the lineup because we need a 3rd center.

    I see two RC's in other teams, Lunas and Babilonia.

  13. #4053

    no frando, no nazareno

  14. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post

    I see two RC's in other teams, Lunas and Babilonia.
    i heard Babilonia is already in katipunan.

  15. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Nazareno is a sweet shooting 5'10/5'11 guard who can grow to 6'0/6'1 by the time his college ball career is over. A major cog in terms of scoring of the 2010 and 2011 back-to-back NCAA Jrs champ Red Cubs. His potential is above the roof.

    In contrast Melo, Koga and Pontejos are at best 5'7". How can a 5'7' stop let say a 6'1 Kevin Alas or maybe a 6'3 Ronald Pascual, who was used by coach Topex as a shooting guard on many occasions. Liability sa depensa yan.
    is Nazareno still practicing with the RL?

  16. Advertisement

  17. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by pgma View Post
    no frando, no nazareno
    Bakit kaya wala si Frando? I saw him play live and I was impressed.

    Mukhang totoo yung kay Nazareno na sa Cebu nalang maglalaro dahil wala sa lineup. Unless nasa UAAP na siya?

    Quote Originally Posted by pgma View Post
    i heard Babilonia is already in katipunan.
    Yup, nasa Fil-Oil lineup na siya. Before pa naman alam na ng lahat na gusto niya sa ADMU.

  18. #4057
    Wow! What a lineup.

    I hope CRM decides to take out Melo and Koga for the deserving Red Cubs.

    Good problem for CRM to decide on the final lineup this coming NCAA season.

  19. #4058
    any FR if Nazareno is still practicing with the RL?

  20. #4059
    What time yung game tom? Thanks.

  21. #4060
    i hope Lunas will be given enough playing time by Coach Koy. i'm happy for the kid.

    Sara is not with DLSU team a as well as Chavez for UE. so out na sila or team b muna?

    i thought Lastimosa is out of CSB already? drama lang ba yun?

Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 202 203 204 213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

RPG:

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

read more
ASIAN GAMES:

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

read more
UAAP:

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

read more
NMFtv:

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

read more

Advertisement