PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 202 203 204 213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4978
    Is Nazareno still practicing with the Red Lions? I heard he may just go back to Cebu.

^Parang kuya niya?

Wrong move kung babalik siya sa Cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    ^Parang kuya niya?

Wrong move kung babalik siya sa Cebu.
    Sayang naman.. He could be Melo's replacement next year or even this season. Pwede rin siya mag UAAP

If we missed out in recruiting Nazareno, SBC could miss out again a Ritualo-like player. Offer the kid a Team A slot to keep him in Mendiola.

As for Abarcar, if we keep him I don't see the use of recruiting Tongco next year because you already have Amer, Ludovice and then Abarcar. And if we let go of Abarcar, it becomes a necessity now to keep Tongco next year.

will it benefit the RL more to have Nazareno and Frando in team animo than to keep Melo, Koga and Pontejos?

I'm flabbergasted why are we even debating if the team should retain Melo, Pontejos and Koga in team A when basic factors/matters like skills, height, and transition program clearly exhibit the very obvious answer.

Who's your Daddy now? Big Daddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pgma View Post
    will it benefit the RL more to have Nazareno and Frando in team animo than to keep Melo, Koga and Pontejos?
    Nazareno is a sweet shooting 5'10/5'11 guard who can grow to 6'0/6'1 by the time his college ball career is over. A major cog in terms of scoring of the 2010 and 2011 back-to-back NCAA Jrs champ Red Cubs. His potential is above the roof.

In contrast Melo, Koga and Pontejos are at best 5'7". How can a 5'7' stop let say a 6'1 Kevin Alas or maybe a 6'3 Ronald Pascual, who was used by coach Topex as a shooting guard on many occasions. Liability sa depensa yan.

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    I'm flabbergasted why are we even debating if the team should retain Melo, Pontejos and Koga in team A when basic factors/matters like skills, height, and transition program clearly exhibit the very obvious answer.
    Ayaw mo bang kabahan? Parang si coach FL nun. naka starbucks pa para kabahan lang.

http://www.inboundpass.com/2012/04/1...ment-line-ups/

FilOil 2012 Hanes Preseseason Tournament Line-Ups
    by Mike Abasolo
    Friday, 13 April 2012

San Beda College Red Lions

4-Koga-Ryusei-Kogs-SG
    5-Lim-Carmelo-Melo-SG
    6-Ludovice-Yvan-Yvan-PG
    7-Amer -Baser-Baser-PG
    8-Mendoza-JP-JP-SF
    9-Pacual-Jake-Jake-PF
    10-Adeogun-Olaide-Ola–C
    11-Caram-Anjo-Anjo-PG
    12-Armon-Julius-Julius-SG
    13-Villacruz-Ritchie-Ritchie-SG
    14-Abatayo-Va-Van-SG
    15-Pacual-Kyle-Kyle-C
    16-Sorela-Michole-Michole-SF/F
    17-Bnsubre-Jun-Jun -C
    18-Dela Cruz-Art-Art-F
    19-Dela Rosa-Rome-Rome-SF
    20-Abarcar-Francis Johnson-Utoy-PG
    24-Moralde-Dave-Dmo-SG

Coaches and Staff

Ronnie- Magsanoc-Head Coach
    Xavier- Nunag-Asst Coach
    Patrick -Fran
    JB- Sison
    Boyet- Fernandez
    Mike- Advani-Team Mgr
    Bonnie -Carbonelle
    Joey -De Jesus-Utility
    Berro -Ponciano
    Jomar Santiago
    School Officials-Designation
    Fr. Rap-Alaras
    Benjie- Paras
    Mark- Jomalesa
    Mike -Sunga
    Britt -Reroma
    Fr. Tarcisio- Narcisio
    Atty. Art -Tugade

Si "the Cure" nasa Chiefs na

Quote Originally Posted by toti mendiola View Post
    Ayaw mo bang kabahan? Parang si coach FL nun. naka starbucks pa para kabahan lang.
    Ayaw ko na ng ganyan

Quote Originally Posted by Underpass View Post
    If we missed out in recruiting Nazareno, SBC could miss out again a Ritualo-like player. Offer the kid a Team A slot to keep him in Mendiola.

As for Abarcar, if we keep him I don't see the use of recruiting Tongco next year because you already have Amer, Ludovice and then Abarcar. And if we let go of Abarcar, it becomes a necessity now to keep Tongco next year.
    Here's the thing. Hindi pa sure si Tongco na mag-stay next year. On the other hand, eto si Abarcar at gusto niya talaga mag RL. I say let's offer Abarcar a Team B slot since sabi nila okay lang daw kay Abarcar. Sayang din playing years niya eh mababangko lang siya this year.

I want Nazareno. Three-point shooter off the bench ba kamo? Kay Nazareno nako. I miss seeing the Baser to Nazareno fastbreak play wherein Nazareno pulls up for a 3 on the break.

Eto yung problema. We have to offer these RCs a slot in Team A to keep them in Mendiola. Is it worth giving the slots to Koga and Pontejos, knowing that patapos na yung playing years nila? In the process, we lose these Cubs who can give us 5 productive years? These Cubs are taller than these two and they are arguably more talented.

Andiyan pa si Moralde na ang laki ng improvements at lumaki na to 6'2.

BTW, nice to see Bonsubre in the line-up. We really need him in the lineup because we need a 3rd center.

I see two RC's in other teams, Lunas and Babilonia.

no frando, no nazareno

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post

I see two RC's in other teams, Lunas and Babilonia.
    i heard Babilonia is already in katipunan.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Nazareno is a sweet shooting 5'10/5'11 guard who can grow to 6'0/6'1 by the time his college ball career is over. A major cog in terms of scoring of the 2010 and 2011 back-to-back NCAA Jrs champ Red Cubs. His potential is above the roof.

In contrast Melo, Koga and Pontejos are at best 5'7". How can a 5'7' stop let say a 6'1 Kevin Alas or maybe a 6'3 Ronald Pascual, who was used by coach Topex as a shooting guard on many occasions. Liability sa depensa yan.
    is Nazareno still practicing with the RL?

16. Advertisement

no frando, no nazareno
    Bakit kaya wala si Frando? I saw him play live and I was impressed.

Mukhang totoo yung kay Nazareno na sa Cebu nalang maglalaro dahil wala sa lineup. Unless nasa UAAP na siya?

i heard Babilonia is already in katipunan.
    Yup, nasa Fil-Oil lineup na siya. Before pa naman alam na ng lahat na gusto niya sa ADMU.

Wow! What a lineup.

I hope CRM decides to take out Melo and Koga for the deserving Red Cubs.

Good problem for CRM to decide on the final lineup this coming NCAA season.

any FR if Nazareno is still practicing with the RL?

What time yung game tom? Thanks.

i hope Lunas will be given enough playing time by Coach Koy. i'm happy for the kid.

Sara is not with DLSU team a as well as Chavez for UE. so out na sila or team b muna?

i thought Lastimosa is out of CSB already? drama lang ba yun?

Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 202 203 204 213 ... LastLast