PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Page 1 of 81 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast

United Football League

Good day mates! Let's get this footy thread going with this season's fixtures, results, team news or any updates regarding the league. Feel free to post your insights and rants about anything related to our beloved sport and the UFL competition as well. Thanks! Football forever...ITS OUR GAME!!!

Ongoing right now is the United Football Cup that started this month with 18 clubs competing in the tournament. These are the teams in their respective groups:

Group A
    Air Force
    Laos FC
    Manila Sudanese Club
    Pasargad FC

Group B
    Green Archers
    Japan FC
    Nomads FC
    Stallions FC
    Union Internacional Manila

Group C
    Army
    Lions FC
    Navy
    Sunken Garden United

Group D
    Dolphins FC
    Global FC
    Loyola Agila FC
    Mama Africa FC
    Union FC

Updated Results:

October 24, 2010
    Pasargad 4 - 3 Laos FC
    Inter Manila 0 - 1 Green Archers
    Mama Africa 2 - 4 Loyola Agila Futbol Club
    Nomads FC - Stallions
    Dolphins FC - Union FC

October 17, 2010
    Lions Alaska 0 - 0 Sunken Garden United FC
    Laos FC 2 - 1 Manila Sudanese Club
    Union FC 6 - 0 Mama Africa

October 16, 2010
    Loyola Agila Futbol Club 4 - 2 Dolphins FC

Fixtures for this weekend:

October 31, 2010

Venue: Alabang Country Club

13:00 Army vs Sunken Garden United
    13:00 Navy FC vs Lions FC
    15:00 Loyola Agila Futbol Club vs Union FC
    15:00 Manila Sudanese Club vs Pasargad

Venue: Nomads (Merville)

16:00 Nomads FC vs Japan FC
    18:00 Global FC vs Dolphins FC
    20:00 Stallions vs Inter Manila

I hope you can watch the games and enjoy the action. Let's support football fever...It's our game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pa3ckart View Post
    Updated Results:

October 24, 2010
    Pasargad 4 - 3 Laos FC
    Inter Manila 0 - 1 Green Archers
    Mama Africa 2 - 4 Loyola Agila Futbol Club
    Nomads FC - Stallions
    Dolphins FC - Union FC

October 17, 2010
    Lions Alaska 0 - 0 Sunken Garden United FC
    Laos FC 2 - 1 Manila Sudanese Club
    Union FC 6 - 0 Mama Africa

October 16, 2010
    Loyola Agila Futbol Club 4 - 2 Dolphins FC

Fixtures for this weekend:

October 31, 2010

Venue: Alabang Country Club

13:00 Army vs Sunken Garden United
    13:00 Navy FC vs Lions FC
    15:00 Loyola Agila Futbol Club vs Union FC
    15:00 Manila Sudanese Club vs Pasargad

16:00 Nomads FC vs Japan FC
    18:00 Global FC vs Dolphins FC
    20:00 Stallions vs Inter Manila

I hope you can watch the games and enjoy the action. Let's support football fever...It's our game!!!
    Wheres kaya fc?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClockworks8 View Post
    Wheres kaya fc?
    Unfortunately, a rift happened in their club and they withdrew from the competition...just days before the opening of the cup. Sad to hear from a reputable club, who has a strong presence in the football scene here, would suddenly go "pffft" ... I hope they would bounce back and revive themselves. The UFL committee is actually doing an investigation regarding Kaya's withdrawal and would probably publish a statement in their league website.

Anyways, "rain or shine", let us still continue supporting our football movement through these local leagues and increase the popularity of the sport. Footy for life!

Quote Originally Posted by pa3ckart View Post
    Unfortunately, a rift happened in their club and they withdrew from the competition...just days before the opening of the cup. Sad to hear from a reputable club, who has a strong presence in the football scene here, would suddenly go "pffft" ... I hope they would bounce back and revive themselves. The UFL committee is actually doing an investigation regarding Kaya's withdrawal and would probably publish a statement in their league website.

Anyways, "rain or shine", let us still continue supporting our football movement through these local leagues and increase the popularity of the sport. Footy for life!
    Ok then. What happens to the players of kaya fc? Maybe ill support up hehe. Do any of the teams sell merchandise?

Ok then. What happens to the players of kaya fc? Maybe ill support up hehe. Do any of the teams sell merchandise?
    I think they are going to regroup as soon as they can to get back in the league...and I heard that some of their players from last year's line-up have already transferred to other clubs.

Yup, they are selling stuff like buttons, stickers and club shirts...if you want to support UP, Sunken Garden United have their merchandise too.

nice. now... WHERE CAN I BUY THEM?

Hi! Just got back from a weekend of trick and treating...I will ask my friend, who plays there, where to score for their club merchandise. I got mine during the Sanchez Roman Cup, a tournament that they have organized last month at UP.

hi! do they have any other venues, besides Merville and Alabang Country Club? hehehe its kinda far

Hi! They don't have an official store/office yet where they can sell their merchandise but you can get it during their practice at UP Oval every sunday afternoon or if you could watch their last game this coming weekend. But it's in Alabang...might be too far for you.

Quote Originally Posted by streetunka View Post
    hi! do they have any other venues, besides Merville and Alabang Country Club? hehehe its kinda far
    Yeah, you're absolutely right! If only they would make the locations more accessible to the general public, it would improve crowd attendance and can boost popularity and support. They do have a different venue, I would assume it's nearer for you, at University of Makati along JP Rizal extension. There is actually a game there tonight at 8:30 pm...Air Force vs Pasargad!

Fixtures:

December 01, 2010
    Venue: University of Makati Football Field
    20:30 Dolphins FC vs Union FC

20:30 Nomads FC vs Green Archers

November 28, 2010
    Venue: Alabang Country Club (Pitch A & B)
    13:00 Global vs Mama Africa
    13:00 Manila Sudanese Club vs Air Force
    15:00 Japan FC vs Green Archers
    15:00 Navy FC vs Army

16:00 Inter Manila vs Nomads FC

November 25, 2010

20:30 Laos FC vs Air Force Rider

November 18, 2010
    20:30 Global vs Loyola Agila Futbol Club

November 17, 2010
    20:30 Nomads FC vs Stallions

November 10, 2010
    20:30 Stallions vs Japan FC Nomads

November 07, 2010
    Venue: Alabang Country Club (Pitch A & B)
    13:00 Army vs Lions FC
    15:00 Navy FC vs Sunken Garden United
    15:00 Stallions vs Green Archers
    16:00 Japan FC vs Inter Manila Nomads

18:00 Global vs Union FC
    20:00 Dolphins FC vs Mama Africa

November 04, 2010
    20:30 Air Force vs Pasargad

October 31, 2010 Results:

Army 8 - 0 Sunken Garden United
    Navy FC 3 - 0 Lions FC
    Loyola Agila Futbol Club 0 - 1 Union FC
    Manila Sudanese Club 1 - 1 Pasargad
    Nomads FC 2 - 1 Japan FC
    Global Smartmatic 2 - 0 Dolphins FC
    Stallions 5 - 0 Inter Manila

Hello there. I am one of the supporter of the LBC-United Football Cup and I will be watching the Airforce Rider Match. I'm eager to see another Ian Araneta hattrick.

Anyway, it will be held at the Nomads Sports Club in Paranaque City. 3 rides from Baclaran LRT station. (2 jeepney and 1 motorcycle) expense would be 24 pesos all-in-all.

Visit Sugod.com if you want to know more about the league. Thanks.

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cipals15 View Post
    Hello there. I am one of the supporter of the LBC-United Football Cup and I will be watching the Airforce Rider Match. I'm eager to see another Ian Araneta hattrick.

Anyway, it will be held at the Nomads Sports Club in Paranaque City. 3 rides from Baclaran LRT station. (2 jeepney and 1 motorcycle) expense would be 24 pesos all-in-all.

Visit Sugod.com if you want to know more about the league. Thanks.

Thnks for the info. Im still in the adopt a team phase. Was leaning towards kaya fc but they are having issues. Who are the players of up sunken garden?

I have just updated the Sunken Garden United page. If you have further information about Sunken Garden United, please send it through private message. Thank You.

UFL - Philippine Premier League

post nyo dito sched ng match nila para mapanood. ipapalabas daw sa balls channel starting January 2011 diba?

There is a schedule posted in the official site of UFL.
    But it is still incomplete, only the Jan 9 fixtures.

Nababaduyan ako sa pangalan ng liga.... "United Football League". Parang American football ang dating... meh!

Abno rin yung format. Cup competition muna, may konting break/hiatus, tapos yung league competion. meh!

Page 1 of 81 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast