The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
Twelve of the best brains across Asia compete to be hired in the ultimate job interview in The Apprentice Asiaread more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
Hi guys! Our friends from the A-Deals have a great deal for you from Tokyo Bubble Tea!
Tokyo Bubble Tea at Harbor Point, Subic - get 50% off!
(Gift certificate voucher originally at P500.00 now sold at only Php 250.00)
At Tokyo Bubble Tea, leaves are brewed daily to give tea-afficionados fresh, healthy drinks served with fun soft-chewy bubbles---Tokyo Style! Pair it with steaming hot meals and enjoy modern Japanese cuisine at its' best!
Choose from variety of flavors: milk teas, milk shakes, tea slush, black tea and green tea either hot or cold. Enjoy it with Japanese-Western fusion food like fusion maki, sushi, Japanese pasta, donburi, ramen and more!
Try their special promo at your favorite Ayala Mall: Tokyo Bubble Tea, Harbor Point, Subic.
BUY your A-Deals vouchers today! Click here! (Limited time only)
- Pay only P250 for P500 worth of food and drinks at Tokyo Bubble Tea, Harbor Point, Subic.
- Avail of a P1.00 coupon valid for a medium JCC Milk Tea (valued at P135) when you spend an additional P250 at Tokyo Bubble Tea.
- Vouchers may be redeemed from July 17 to September 30,2012
- Valid for dine-in and take-out
- Customers may purchase UNLIMITED number of vouchers.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per person per transaction per day can be used.
- P1.00 Coupon is valid on your next visit for a minimum purchase of P250
- No change will be provided for purchases less than P500
- Not convertible to cash.
Grab this deal now!
m&m's sarap. namiss ko yun
I'm eating dumplings right now
from chowking delivery!