Rihanna (Fanpage) - LOUD new studio album | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 371
  1. #1

    Rihanna (Fanpage) - LOUD new studio album

    for Rihanna fans, here we have a new fanpage!


    LOUD
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Loud_-_Rihanna.jpg

    Loud is the upcoming fifth studio album by R&B singer Rihanna, scheduled to be released on November 12, 2010

    Confirmed tracks:
    * "Drink to That (Cheers)"
    * "Only Girl (In the World)"
    * "Man Down"
    * "California King (Bed)"
    * "Fading Away"
    * "S&M"
    * "What's My Name?"
    * "Raining Men" (featuring Nicki Minaj)
    * "Straight Up Beautiful"
    * "What's My Name?" (remix featuring Drake, Bonus track)
    Source: MTV

    First Single: Only Girl (In The World)
    The music video was directed by Anthony Mandler. The scenes include Rihanna dancing on a hilltop, lying on bed of flowers, and dancing around multi-colored balloons. She is even seen riding on a swing that hangs from the sky and then dancing in front of a tree full of blinking lights that adds to the surreal imagery

    http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Rihanna-Only-Girl-Official-Video-PHOTOS.jpg
    Music Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM

  2. #2
    I love Rihanna. <3 I'm so excited for Loud! The tracks that I've heard so far (What's My Name, Only Girl, and Who's That Chick) are amazing.

    Btw, I think Who's That Chick is also included in the album. A listening party said it was included. I presume the label was laying that it wasn't included, just like what they did with Wait Your Turn.

  3. #3
    i love the music of only girl (in the world)

  4. #4
    I like / love Only Girl and What's My Name.

  5. #5
    Who's That Chick! sayang!
    Well, excited na talaga ako sa new album niya!

  6. #6
    Good News!


    Rihanna & Eminem re-unite on ‘Love The Way You Lie’ Part 2
    ThisIsRnB.com : We have just exclusively heard that Rihanna and Eminem have re-united and recorded a sequel to their massive hit “Love The Way You Lie”. The follow up which is labeled simply as “Love The Way You Lie (Part 2),” takes the female side now that it is Rihanna featuring Eminem.

    The Bajan singer croons,

    “Even angels have their wing cut schemes, and you take that to new extremes, but you will always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.”

    The track is also produced by breakout UK producer Alex Da Kid, and it will be included on her new album LOUD, which hits stores November 16th. Stay tuned!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by quitz View Post
    Good News!


    Rihanna & Eminem re-unite on ‘Love The Way You Lie’ Part 2
    ThisIsRnB.com : We have just exclusively heard that Rihanna and Eminem have re-united and recorded a sequel to their massive hit “Love The Way You Lie”. The follow up which is labeled simply as “Love The Way You Lie (Part 2),” takes the female side now that it is Rihanna featuring Eminem.

    The Bajan singer croons,

    “Even angels have their wing cut schemes, and you take that to new extremes, but you will always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.”

    The track is also produced by breakout UK producer Alex Da Kid, and it will be included on her new album LOUD, which hits stores November 16th. Stay tuned!
    I'm excited for this one! I really love LTWYL.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin_john View Post
    I'm excited for this one! I really love LTWYL.
    Yung part 2 ilalagay sa bagong album ni Rihanna!

  9. #9
    RIHANNA TODAY:


    SHOCKING!
    Rihanna Leaves Manager, Now Under Jay-z’s Umbrella

    HuffingtonPost.com : The Grammy-winning pop singer has parted ways with manager Marc Jordan and is now being managed by Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Management.

    Rihanna told The Associated Press in a statement Wednesday that she’s “so excited to take this next step in my career.”

    The 22-year-old is also launching a new company called Rihanna Entertainment. She says it will “merge all of her businesses, including music, film, fragrance fashion and book ventures.”


    CHART NEWS:
    Only Girl (In The World) #4 On Billboard Hot 100
    malapit na! Her single is currently in number 2 spot on itunes!


    NEW!
    Rihanna - What's My Name [Solo Version]
    It's her 2nd single! Sobrang ganda! LSS!
    Download it here!:
    http://www.4shared.com/audio/Mct4Kyi...me_Solo_V.html

  10. #10
    http://ultimate-rihanna.com/gallery/albums/userpics/whatsmynamecover~0.jpg

    ^ Rihanna's second single cover!


    Rihanna will open AMAs 2010 on November 21!

  11. #11
    What's My Name is probably one of her greatest songs yet. It's effin' amazing, especially that epic bridge.

    Btw, there's this "Couture" edition of "Loud". I've seen some pictures, and it looks gorgeuz.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by -mUsIcLoVeR- View Post
    What's My Name is probably one of her greatest songs yet. It's effin' amazing, especially that epic bridge.

    Btw, there's this "Couture" edition of "Loud". I've seen some pictures, and it looks gorgeuz.
    paki post naman! dali!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by quitz View Post
    paki post naman! dali!
    I'll look for it.

  14. #14
    http://i56.tinypic.com/5x4kmr.jpg

    It's listed on Amazon.com for $50.

  15. #15
    Oh my! Wow!


    Very rosy and soft ng Design ng NEW ALBUM NIYA!!!!!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by quitz View Post
    Oh my! Wow!


    Very rosy and soft ng Design ng NEW ALBUM NIYA!!!!!
    Oo nga eh. Parang A Girl Like Me na nilagyan ng edge. I love it.
    _

    I've noticed something..

    Music Of The Sun was her first album. A Girl Like Me was the second. Good Girl Gone Bad was the third. The then fourth was Rated R. IMO, Rated R was an edgier version of Good Girl Gone Bad. Tapos ngayon, Loud will be released, and looks like it's gonna be an edgier version of A Girl Like Me. So baka sa susunod... edgier version naman ng Music Of The Sun?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by -mUsIcLoVeR- View Post
    Oo nga eh. Parang A Girl Like Me na nilagyan ng edge. I love it.
    _

    I've noticed something..

    Music Of The Sun was her first album. A Girl Like Me was the second. Good Girl Gone Bad was the third. The then fourth was Rated R. IMO, Rated R was an edgier version of Good Girl Gone Bad. Tapos ngayon, Loud will be released, and looks like it's gonna be an edgier version of A Girl Like Me. So baka sa susunod... edgier version naman ng Music Of The Sun?

    And we can say Rihanna is sticking to the concept of her album until her last single for that album!

    See Rated R!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by quitz View Post
    And we can say Rihanna is sticking to the concept of her album until her last single for that album!

    See Rated R!
    Oh yes. Every concept she had come up with is remarkable. Can't wait for more. I know she will deliver.

  19. #19
    From a very dark Rated R, ngayon naman super colorful ng Loud! I'm so excited, but that red hair must go!

    - - -

    It took me a year to fully appreciate Rated R, and indeed, it's her best album, too bad it was underrated. It had better songs than GGGB IMO.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by quitz View Post
    And we can say Rihanna is sticking to the concept of her album until her last single for that album!

    See Rated R!
    True.

    Even though the last two singles from GGGB already had the Rated R feel (Disturbia & Rehab).

    I hope Loud hits #1 at the Billboard 200 this time.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






X