My personal favorites from best to worst
1. TNT - Nice simple look. I like that they placed the TNT product logo instead of the team logo in front. I hope the rest of the teams follow.
2. Meralco - Like the orange
3. Air21 - Cool and Clean
4. Alaska - Still looks cartoonish but still ok. It would have been better if they placed the actual Alaska logo instead in front.
5. BMEG - Average. Still like the Purefoods name though
6. Barako Bull - Nice sides but worst front design ever
7. Powerade - Too dark. You could hardly see the powerade logo.
8. Rain or Shine - Dull and Boring
9. SMB *
10. Ginebra *
* - Di na nagbago ang design for 10 years na. And their uniforms arent even nice to begin with. Same with the team itself, ayaw magbago nang core. Both teams are becoming like the Boston Celtics with so many oldies. The core from their early 2000 teams (especially SMB) are still there. Time to rebuild guys!
Im not really a fan of of putting the entire team logo in front of the jersey. Except for the Warriors, All NBA teams just put the team name in front of their jerseys.
Since the PBA is a commercial league, it would make more sense that teams make their product brands more visible in their uniform. Just because they have team logos does not mean they have to put in their uniforms.
I still like the old PBA jerseys better. Kudos to Talk N Text for introducing a new trend.