Willie Revillame nakakarma na - Page 3 | Showbiz - General | PinoyExchange
Page 3 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    Banned by Admin
    child's innocence when injected with malice by an adult becomes bad in the eyes and mind of an innocent child.

mali para sa akin ang ginawa ni willie na patuloy na pasayawin ang bata kahit na ayaw na umiiyak na....pero the parents permitted it....the parents should be the one reprimanded....in dire need to acquire quick money, hindi sila nagreklamo na karapatan nilang gawin dahil anak nila yun. willie might have assumed it was ok. di ba ang parents mo ought to be the first to protect you when you are in situations like that, they should have cried foul in the first place.

DAPAT KA NANG SUNUGIN NANG BUHAY, WILLIE REVILLAME!
    ni Abner Afuang, Hataw

wala ng daming satsat.....ang conclusion dun sa nangyari sa bata ay pang aabuso....

‘Ang mananayaw’

By Conrado de Quiros / Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 04/04/2011

THE BRICKBATS have come from everywhere, and I doubt I need to add more. Those are the brickbats that have been thrown Willie Revillame’s way as a result of his latest caper, which was to subject a 6-year-old boy named Jan-Jan to jaw-dropping humiliation in his show a few weeks ago...

Why am I not surprised? Last Christmas, I wrote a column wondering why this first-class pain-in-the-whatever wasn’t just being tolerated by the networks but fought over by them. I found particularly objectionable the way he treated guests, turning them into slobbering recipients of doles. I contrasted that with the way Ellen Degeneres, whose show also gives out generous amounts of cash and kind, treated guests perfectly decently.

I can only add to that now that Ryan Agoncillo also has a program, “Talentadong Pinoy,” that has people strutting their stuff and going through hoops for a crack at fame and fortune. He makes his audience laugh with them, not at them.

Beyond all this, what I particularly found insightful were the remarks from some people in the mainstream and social media who said that the first time they saw the Jan-Jan episode, they themselves found little that was wrong with it. Of course they were uncomfortable, but they were not outraged. It was only when they saw it again on YouTube that the atrocity of it registered. Which made them wonder what had happened to them. Had they become so inured to spectacles like this they took them to be par for the course, asking themselves only what else was new? Had they become so desensitized to outrageousness it had become tolerable, if not acceptable?

Hard enough as it is to wonder what’s wrong when you’ve gotten used to sights like this, even harder it is to see what’s wrong when you’re part of the panting crowd. Which is why I’m grateful for the self-introspective comments. It’s as though people caught themselves in the middle of the lusty and lustful shouts and wondered what they were doing there, what they were doing to others, what they were doing to themselves.

The other way to think about it is that Revillame has become the mananayaw himself. That is one striptease that has gone on long enough.

http://opinion.inquirer.net/inquirer.../Ang-mananayaw

5. Apr 5, 2011

2 lang naman ang gusto kong mangyari.

una ang manalo ang ABS-CBN laban sa kaso nila kay Koya Wel
    pangalawa at pinaka importante ang mawala ang lahat ng sponsors ng WOWOWEE sa T-B-5

God is good

Quote Originally Posted by grampositivevibe View Post
    child's innocence when injected with malice by an adult becomes bad in the eyes and mind of an innocent child.

mali para sa akin ang ginawa ni willie na patuloy na pasayawin ang bata kahit na ayaw na umiiyak na....pero the parents permitted it....the parents should be the one reprimanded....in dire need to acquire quick money, hindi sila nagreklamo na karapatan nilang gawin dahil anak nila yun. willie might have assumed it was ok. di ba ang parents mo ought to be the first to protect you when you are in situations like that, they should have cried foul in the first place.
    pareho lang silang dapat parusahan, pinapagamit ni willie ang programa niya para sa mga abusive parents, eh di sabit din siya kahit pa anong sabihin mo.. at yung dswd daw bakit nakikisawsaw? eh paano sila ang pinuputakte ng reklamo kaya wala silang magagawa kundi ang umaksyon..

Quote Originally Posted by purpl3_em View Post
    pareho lang silang dapat parusahan, pinapagamit ni willie ang programa niya para sa mga abusive parents, eh di sabit din siya kahit pa anong sabihin mo.. at yung dswd daw bakit nakikisawsaw? eh paano sila ang pinuputakte ng reklamo kaya wala silang magagawa kundi ang umaksyon..
    As far as I know, itong si Willie has complete control of ALL aspects of his show so he could have easily stop it. The first time the 6 year old boy danced like a macho dancer, it was clearly the parents and the aunt's fault BUT pinaulit pa ni Willie ng ilang beses dahil tuwang tuwa siya sa pag-macho dancing ng bata and probably because in Willie's twisted and sick mind, akala niya mag-eenjoy ang mga viewers at tataas ang ratings niya. GINAMIT NI WILLIE ANG ABUSE OF A CHILD BY THE PARENTS FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT AND HE IS ALSO GUILTY OF ABUSING THE CHILD.

Aside from being a MORALLY BANKRUPT individual, I think Willie is a very abusive person. Ilang eskandalo naba ang nangyari kay Willie sa TV dahil sa kabastusan at kahayupan niya? As what I posted before, in my opinion, Willie NEEDS TO BE BANNED from ever appearing on television again.

9. Apr 5, 2011

10. Apr 5, 2011

Ayan nasa America na...

Anti-child abuse advocates in NY condemn Jan-Jan video
    By Don Tagala, ABS-CBN North America Bureau
    Posted at 04/05/2011 9:55 AM | Updated as of 04/05/2011 10:23 AM

MANHATTAN, New York - Anti-child abuse advocates on Sunday condemned a video of a six-year-old boy doing a male stripper dance in a popular Philippine TV show.

The Guardian Angels is a non-profit international volunteer organization of unarmed citizen crime patrollers. On Sunday, they mounted a street rally in New York to push for tougher laws against child abuse.

"This child, dancing like in a perverse way, coerced, with an audience seeing this happen-these people should definitely be reprimanded and stopped," Andrew Rodney said in an interview.

Producer and TV host Dave Brodsky also condemned the video, which went viral on YouTube.

"I saw that, and it's child abuse. You're exploiting a little kid for your own purposes, for television, for entertainment purposes. It's not entertainment. Child abuse is pathetic," he said.

He added: "If you don't like what somebody is doing, contact the advertisers. Boycott the advertisers. They'll pull their advertising, no TV show."

Nineteen-year-old Genna Rae Basalatan was one of the dancers when Wowowee, Willie Revillame's former show, came to Atlantic City, New Jersey 3 years ago. But after seeing Jan-jan's controversial video, she said she will never dance for Willie again. "I feel disgusted that I actually danced on that show," she said.

The father of 12-year-old Nina Sophia Mojares, an aspiring artist, said what happened to Jan-Jan was exploitation.

"Would I let my six-year-old son do that? I do have a 6 year old son, I wouldn't let him do that."

Some parents at the rally also condemned Jan-Jan's parents for consenting and allowing their child to be exploited on national TV. The advocates said the boy's parents should get some child abuse awareness seminar and counselling .

Advocates gathered in New York to call on President Obama and Congress to push for harsher penalties for child abusers.

Rosey Morrisroe, founder of the Nixzmary Brown Law Campaign, said, "Our proposal is that if you abuse a child, you murder a child, or you molest a child one time, one strike and you're out ."

dati pinagtatanggol ko pa yang si willie dahil ok naman siyang maghost kung nasa tama lang at hindi talaga siya boring panoorin, kaya lang unti unti akong nawalan ng gana diyan dahil pinapakita pa niya on air pag imbyerna siya sa mga staff niya, pinahihiya sila sa national tv, ilang beses niyang ginagawa yun sa kanila, pati sa mga dancers at co-host niya dati.. hanggang sa funeral ni cory, sa pagpapatanggal kay joebert na tila mo hari kung mag utos sa management, wala nang sini-sino dahil ang pakiramdam niya ay untouchable na siya, at ang pambabastos niya kay john estrada, na dapat yung personal na pag uusap nila ay ipinarinig pa niya sa mga viewers, oh di ba walang modo? bukod pa doon sa mga pasimpleng pamamahiya niya sa ibang nage-guest sa show at mga contestant niya dati..yan ba ang dapat pag aksayahan ng pagtatanggol? kung paulit ulit naman niyang ginagawa ang kapalpakan niya, eh dapat na talaga siyang magbakasyon-grande, dahil yung mismong sarili niya ay hindi na niya kayang rendahan.. masyado na siyang sutil

Quote Originally Posted by kabarkada View Post
    Ayan nasa America na...

Anti-child abuse advocates in NY condemn Jan-Jan video
    By Don Tagala, ABS-CBN North America Bureau
    Posted at 04/05/2011 9:55 AM | Updated as of 04/05/2011 10:23 AM

MANHATTAN, New York - Anti-child abuse advocates on Sunday condemned a video of a six-year-old boy doing a male stripper dance in a popular Philippine TV show.

The Guardian Angels is a non-profit international volunteer organization of unarmed citizen crime patrollers. On Sunday, they mounted a street rally in New York to push for tougher laws against child abuse.

"This child, dancing like in a perverse way, coerced, with an audience seeing this happen-these people should definitely be reprimanded and stopped," Andrew Rodney said in an interview.

Producer and TV host Dave Brodsky also condemned the video, which went viral on YouTube.

"I saw that, and it's child abuse. You're exploiting a little kid for your own purposes, for television, for entertainment purposes. It's not entertainment. Child abuse is pathetic," he said.

He added: "If you don't like what somebody is doing, contact the advertisers. Boycott the advertisers. They'll pull their advertising, no TV show."

Nineteen-year-old Genna Rae Basalatan was one of the dancers when Wowowee, Willie Revillame's former show, came to Atlantic City, New Jersey 3 years ago. But after seeing Jan-jan's controversial video, she said she will never dance for Willie again. "I feel disgusted that I actually danced on that show," she said.

The father of 12-year-old Nina Sophia Mojares, an aspiring artist, said what happened to Jan-Jan was exploitation.

"Would I let my six-year-old son do that? I do have a 6 year old son, I wouldn't let him do that."

Some parents at the rally also condemned Jan-Jan's parents for consenting and allowing their child to be exploited on national TV. The advocates said the boy's parents should get some child abuse awareness seminar and counselling .

Advocates gathered in New York to call on President Obama and Congress to push for harsher penalties for child abusers.

Rosey Morrisroe, founder of the Nixzmary Brown Law Campaign, said, "Our proposal is that if you abuse a child, you murder a child, or you molest a child one time, one strike and you're out ."

15. Apr 5, 2011

Not funny: ‘Willing Willie’ fate gyrating online

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...yrating-online

By Marinel R. Cruz, Bayani San Diego Jr.
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 04:22:00 04/06/2011

Filed Under: Entertainment (general), Television, child abuse, Advertising, Legal issues, Litigation & Regulations

MANILA, Philippines—“Willing Willie’s” fate gyrates on the high wire as the censors board rules on Friday on the basis of two options, neither of which is bound to be funny: cancellation of the show or punitive action for program host Willie Revillame.

Meanwhile, a major advertiser has pulled out, and at least three online campaigns for viewers and more sponsors to boycott the program have snowballed.

During a preliminary hearing earlier in the day, the TV5 board took note of regulatory measures voluntarily undertaken by the network as reported by Roberto V. Barreiro, TV5 executive vice president and chief operating officer.

Among other things, TV5 said it had appointed an “internal ombudsman” to investigate the incident and to henceforth “entertain complaints regarding offensive programs.”

TV5 is expected to submit its ombudsman’s report to the board not later than Friday.

From the Facebook group Para Kay Jan-Jan (Shame On You, Willie Revillame): “Let’s not stop until Willie Revillame is out of TV5 and no [other] TV network will believe in him.”

A note to advertisers: “Jan-Jan is not the first person [Revillame] has harmed through his irresponsibility, and Jan-Jan will not be the last ... unless Revillame is stopped—unless you [advertisers] stop him by withdrawing from his show.”

As things are turning out, a 6-year-old may bring the high-flying TV personality to his knees, something that his former employers, a giant media network, could not do.

‘Macho dance’

On March 12, in the “Willtime Big Time” segment of TV5’s early evening game show, little Jan-Jan Suan performed a dance that Revillame gleefully proclaimed a “macho dance.” Asking the boy to repeat what early foreign reports instead referred to as a “simulated striptease,” Revillame then joined in the dance while the studio audience cheered wildly.

The segment showcases contestants’ life stories and talents. Jan-Jan was among six contestants, aged 6 to 11, featured in that episode. Jan-Jan was given P10,000 for his performance.

The Department of Social Welfare and Development was not amused. Neither were nongovernment organizations concerned with women’s and children’s rights. They all agreed that the boy was “exploited and humiliated.”

Social Welfare Secretary Dinky Soliman took exception to Revillame “leading the studio audience in pushing the boy to dance some more.”

Not the first

At press time, “Para Kay Jan-Jan” had 9,224 fans listed; 461 of them have signed the boycott petition, which carried all the names of the program sponsors.

sana nga mawalang na ng show to si Willie at mag hirap ulit baka dun ma-realize na niya kung gaano siya kayabang. I remember nung Ultra stampede, tapos iniinterview siya ni Christy Fermin sa ultra naiyak siya tapos nag tago pa siya kuno sa isang tent dun or something para wag makita kuno yung pag iyak niya, pero obvious na drama lang yun para mag mukhang may concern talaga siya sa mga nabiktima. At lagi pa siyang nag hahanap ng kakampi sa mga audience niya hanggang kelan kaya sila mag papauto

Si Wele produkto yan ng abs-cbn diba?
    abs-cbn ang kumarga ng hangin nyan sa ulo diba?

Ultra Stampede marami ang inbuso ng abs-cbn & wele nun diba?

To The Point
    Emil Jurado
    April 06, 2011
    Manila Standard

THE brouhaha over Willie Revillame’s latest stunt on his new show over brings to fore the issue of exploiting the poor and treating them like idiots.

Revillame, the highest-paid TV host with highest-rating show, and the Manny Pangilinan-owned TV5, are being investigated by both the Department of Social Welfare and Development and the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board for child abuse and even indecent and lewd acts.

Everybody by now knows Jan-jan, the six-year-old boy who gyrated like a burlesque dancer while shedding tears.

After I commented on that sordid event, I got flooded with explanations from Willie’s lawyers and handlers and the parents of the boy himself. All of them justified the appearance of the boy in “Willing Willie.” The parents saw nothing wrong with the boy’s showing off his dancing talent. Willie’s lawyers claimed that the boy shed tears because he was scared of a seven-footer basketball player who was in the studio at that time.

This isn’t the first time Revillame has been involved in a controversy. Recall that 72 fans of “Wowowee” got crushed to death when a stampede occurred at the Ultra Stadium. And then came his legal battle with ABS-CBN.

Controversies seem to be the hallmark of Revillame. And why not, since he is a recidivist!

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
    Noun 1. recidivist - someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
    habitual criminal, repeater
    criminal, crook, felon, malefactor, outlaw - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
    2. recidivist - someone who lapses into previous undesirable patterns of behavior
    backslider, reversionist
    offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civil law

Quote Originally Posted by yetbo2310 View Post
    Si Wele produkto yan ng abs-cbn diba?
    abs-cbn ang kumarga ng hangin nyan sa ulo diba?
    Ginawang tao ng ABS CBN pero naging halimaw kaya tinapon ulit sa basura.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowbizLingo View Post
    Ginawang tao ng ABS CBN pero naging halimaw kaya tinapon ulit sa basura.
    Basurahan pala ang TV5?
    Tambakan ng mga galing abs-cbn!

24. Apr 7, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by KAPAMS2020 View Post
    oi ayaw ni Quitz yan...( aka Jun Lalin) !

Pwede..... ang dami nilang nagsisiksikan sa TV5! Ok na sana kung nga magagaling na maganda ang ugali...pero pati ba naman si Cristy Fermin at MoTwister, kinuha nila....

Eh si shrek matagal nang tinapon ng abs cbn sa basura..... ayan ngyon nag hahasik ng lagim sa TV5!

..sa ngangayri kay willie.... napgtanto ko ang basura kahit bihisan mo, damitan mo... lagyan mo nang pabanggo...BASURA padin!

Doon Lang Tayo sa Totoo!
    Pareho pala ng kapalaran si Willie and Cristy. Di ba may involved din na bata sa pagkakatanggal ni Cristy sa The Buzz nung isinangkot niya ang anak ni Nadia Montenegro sa away nila. Sa kaso naman ni Willie, who would think na isang bata ang magpapabagsak sa kanya sa katauhan ni Jan-Jan.

Page 3 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last