PEx Highlights

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE threat ng SIMBAHAN, Susundin mo ba??

sa umiinit na debate tungkol sa RH bill, nagbanta ang Simbahang Katoliko ng civil disobedience laban sa gobyerno. nais nilang ipagwalang bahala ng mga mamamayan ang mga bagay na tungkol sakaayusan ng ating bansa. bahagi ng civil disobedience and hindi pagsunod sa batas, hindi pagbabayad ng buwis, at pagkontra sa mga nais ng pamahalaan.

ikaw, bilang isang Katoliko, susundin mo ba ang utos ng mga pinuno ng Simbahang Katoliko na civil disobidience?

Paano ba 'yan civil disobedience na 'yan? Magiging OK na ba para sa mga Katolikong magnakaw at makapatay ng tao dahil GALIT SILA SA RH BILL?

Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    Paano ba 'yan civil disobedience na 'yan? Magiging OK na ba para sa mga Katolikong magnakaw at makapatay ng tao dahil GALIT SILA SA RH BILL?
    'Ta mo yang Simbahang Katoliko, nagbabanta nang ganyan? 'Yan ba'ng alagad ng Diyos na sinusunod mo, nagbabanta ng kaguluhan?

Ano ako eng0t tulad ng mga tuta ng simbahan dito?

Matthew 22:21

Jesus said “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's.”

So stay out off politics you priests!

mas maraming nag DI-DISOBEY sa simbahan kesa sa government...

Everyday, people including Catholics and Christians routinely break (at least) one of the Ten commandments...

susundin?!!?!? ano tayo mga hakot?!?! mga militante lang ang mga yun!!

so ano gusto ng simbahan EDSA kwatro, singko, sais?!?!

at mas lalo tayong hindi mga radical extremists!!!

'Tamo, pero galit sila sa isang placard toting fellow na si Celdran.

9. Advertisement

P-Noy has a massive support from the people, I dont think this will prospher beside the church have lost its clout on the people.

They were silent and even dignified the Helo-Garci scandal saying that with or without cheating Gloria will win anyway. Wtf!

I think I'm in love...again
    I am a catholic pero hindi ko susundin yung civil disobedience na yan. Priests are also humans...they make mistakes, they also sin...so pag alam kong mali...hindi ko ito susundin.

ano kaya klaseng CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE ang gagawin nila ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amuro_Ray View Post
    Matthew 22:21

Jesus said “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's.”

So stay out off politics you priests!
    are you really reading the bible?

repost:

It only means God make a commandment like "thou shall not kill" and the people continuously break it. the idea of we should follow both God and government will be accepted, but let us obey God first when the law conflicts with it. that's why religion like catholic is in full-force to stop it. when it will become law (the rh-bill), then the conflict in God's commandment of thou shall not kill will started.

note: some reproductive health bill methods are pro-abortion and has psychological effect. there's a medical explanation just read.

pasensya na guys pwede bang makahingi ng link regarding priest asking for this...

Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    are you really reading the bible?

repost:

It only means God make a commandment like "thou shall not kill" and the people continuously break it. the idea of we should follow both God and government will be accepted, but let us obey God first when the law conflicts with it. that's why religion like catholic is in full-force to stop it. when it will become law (the rh-bill), then the conflict in God's commandment of thou shall not kill will started.

note: some reproductive health bill methods are pro-abortion and has psychological effect. there's a medical explanation just read.
    ^Not all people believe in your God, jiji

Gosh, some Catholics believe they are the sole voice of the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by peppersquad View Post
    ^Not all people believe in your God, jiji

Gosh, some Catholics believe they are the sole voice of the Philippines
    okay fine, i'm not talking to you anyway

the one i replied who posted a quote from bible really don't understand what it means. give to cesar what is for cesar has deeper meaning than his interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by jpd74 View Post
    ano kaya klaseng CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE ang gagawin nila ?
    same question in my head. Really can somebody cite an example of how they wish to implement this?

No,no and a big NO!

Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    okay fine, i'm not talking to you anyway

the one i replied who posted a quote from bible really don't understand what it means. give to cesar what is for cesar has deeper meaning than his interpretation.
    deeper in who's view?
    We are all have a different interpretation of all the things we see or read. And all of them are right according to thier understanding, beliefs or knowledge. Maaring mali sya sa iyo, subalit maari din namang tama sya sa iba at sa kanyang paniniwala at pang unawa.

Now this is wrong, pag di nasunod ang kanyang paniniwala ay mangugulo(civil disobidience). They want respect but they don't want to give respect to other's choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ftwcp955 View Post
    deeper in who's view?
    We are all have a different interpretation of all the things we see or read. And all of them are right according to thier understanding, beliefs or knowledge. Maaring mali sya sa iyo, subalit maari din namang tama sya sa iba at sa kanyang paniniwala at pang unawa.

Now this is wrong, pag di nasunod ang kanyang paniniwala ay mangugulo(civil disobidience). They want respect but they don't want to give respect to other's choice.

mababaw kasi masyado yung interpretation niya porke ang ibig sabihin ay magkahiwalay ang karapatan kuno ng gobyerno at Diyos. samantalang para sa romano katoliko dapat nauuna palagi ang batas ng Diyos bago ang batas ng tao.

tungkol sa civil disobedience.....

The Catholic Church accepts and sanctions acts of civil disobedience, if a civil law is contrary to God's higher law.

ngayon, law na ba ang rh-bill? hindi pa naman kaya tinututulan pa. at kung naisabatas na. may rason na ang simbahan para magcivil disobedience.

When a guy named Celdran staged his disobidience with the church by staging his act inside the church does it proved anything? He disrespect the choice of other. Maybe to him the law of the land is higher than the law of whoever god it is. And the church will do the same in the future when they pass the RH bill.
    Anong pagkakaiba nila kay Celdran? We all have to fight and voice our view without disrespecting each other( just like the way we are doing now) and if one of us lost then we don't have to pull the victor down. This is my law of good being. And I bet if the god is for real and wise he'll understand this law.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast