PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 6

The is back! We talk about the top dogs, the lovable losers and Kyle Neypes' recent transformation.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

Perfectly choreographed fight scenes and compelling execution makes "Kyoto Inferno" the perfect bridge to "Legend Ends."

read more

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Lover & Fighter

Question

Hi. . Does anyone know where one can buy tampons here in Manila? I'm going on a trip this weekend but unfortunately, it's a red letter day for me.. if u know what I mean.

Need to buy those darn things but I can't seem to find any. Tried the drugstore and supermarket in Mega na.

Thanks .

saan ka ba kasi bumibili dati? o first time mo pa lang ba bumili?

Lover & Fighter

Smile

First time. I've never used them before. It's just that I really need them for this weekend. Will be doing a lot of water activities kasi eh ..

Do you know where I can buy some?

I get my supply at either JNC at the basement of Galleria or in the PX stores in Greenhills.

If you haven't tried using tampons yet, I'd advise you to either practice or maybe just abstain from the water activities na lang. Majority of women will find it hard to put it on the first few times.

Lover & Fighter

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply, Doc Ira .

Neways will try it out na rin. If it doesn't work, guess I have no choice but to abstain though .

Just wondering though, is there any truth to what they say that it won't flow out when you're in water?

Asbestos Concerns

In the last six months, unfounded rumors on the Internet have suggested that U.S tampon manufacturers add asbestos to their products to promote excessive menstrual bleeding in order to sell more tampons. FDA has no evidence of asbestos in tampons or any reports regarding increased menstrual bleeding following tampon use.

Before any tampon is marketed in the U.S., FDA reviews its design and materials. Asbestos is not an ingredient in any U.S. brand of tampon, nor is it associated with the fibers used in making tampons. Moreover, tampon manufacturing sites are subject to inspection by FDA to assure that good manufacturing practices are being followed. Therefore, these inspections would likely identify any procedures that would expose tampons products to asbestos. If any tampon product was contaminated with asbestos, it would be as a result of tampering, which is a crime. Thus far, FDA has received no reports of tampering. Anyone having knowledge of tampon tampering is urged to notify FDA or a law enforcement officer.

link

Wink

"if eyes see, and ears hear, why does thou mind still say no?"

Yup. No red tide. Just be sure to read the insert that comes with the package and follow directions strictly.