PEx Highlights

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1

    Hindi na nga ba pinahahalagahan ni Cristo ang Templo o Bahay Sambahan?

    Hindi na nga po ba pinahahalagahan ni Cristo at ng mga unang Cristiano noong unang siglo ang Templo o Bahay Sambahan?


    Sang-ayon po ba kayo kay aida na hindi na nga mahalaga sa panahong Cristiano ang physical na gusali ng Templo sa paglilingkod sa Dios?


    Bakit nga po ba hindi nakapagtayo ng Kapilya, Templo, o Bahay Sambahan ang mga unang Cristiano noong unang siglo?


    Nangangahulugan po ba ito na hindi na nga ipinag-uutos ng Dios ang paghahandog sa kanya ng pagsamba sa loob ng Templo?



    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    One would probably wonder why in spite of the "multitudes that followed" our Lord to listen to His sermons, He did not bother to construct chapels, churches, and cathedrals. One may argue that with His three years ministry, He did not have much time for that activity. But, what about His apostles who had the time? They did not consider constructing physical structures when they also had a large following!

    The answer to this question is, our Lord simply followed His word. His word is "spirit" or spiritual. His apostles believed and followed the example.

    "Spiritual churches," were the groups of real believers. A careful thought of this will bring us to the command of God in Genesis 1:22: "Be fruitful and multiply." Fruitfulness refers to the individual believers’ spiritual fruit(s) coming from the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), and "increase or multiply" was what Christ and His apostles actually did - the enlargement of the spiritual church or the different Christian groups that composed the "household of God."

    EPHESIANS 2:19-20 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;"

    When we say that God does not live in "temples made with hands, " it does not apply to physical structures like chapels, churches, and cathedrals. More importantly, this applies to the spiritual temples who are the so-called Christians. Spiritual temples are made "with hands" if they are made righteous on the basis of human precepts, human doctrines, and the condemned religious traditions.

    To think of chapels, churches, and cathedrals as the temples "made with hands" is too shallow for the real message. Some religious sects no longer think of these physical structures as the dwelling place of God. They openly profess that the members themselves are the spiritual temples. But can they escape the sharpness of the Word of God if the basis for righteousness of the members is only their respective religious tenets, and creeds, instead of the pure spiritual doctrines making up God’s standard of righteousness? Does not man "have a hand" in the "construction" of the spiritual temples in this case? Can he not accept God’s pure and perfect word?

    PSALMS 127:1 "...Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it..."

    God owns the "house" He builds. He does not accept "a house that He did not build." Paul realized this when he said in:

    1 CORINTHIANS 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

    Do we clearly see now why Jesus Christ and His apostles never constructed chapels, churches, and cathedrals? Instead, they zealously spent time, efforts, and everything in the "construction" of the living temples, who were the true and faithful followers of the Word. Just as our Lord condemned the Old Testament’s literal washing of the hands from the Bronze Laver practiced by the Scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 15:2-3) as a TRADITION, the literal building of physical temples has today degenerated into a simple religious tradition! No wonder, chapels, churches, and cathedrals had no place in the 1st century Christianity! Their construction has become a religious tradition originated by the first and the biggest religious sect, which was adopted by all religious denominations that compose Christianity Today.

  2. #2
    Sa pagsamba brad, ang mahalaga ay yung pagtitipon at yung mga nagtitipon, hindi yung gusali kung saan kayo nagtitipon. Una sa lahat, sa puso tumitingin ang Diyos. Ikalawa, hindi nananahan ang Diyos sa mga gusaling likha ng kamay ng tao.

    Yung templo sa OT, anino lamang po yun ng mas mabuting bagay na darating sa NT. At ang katuparan po niyan ay ang Iglesia - o yung kalipulan ng mga mga tinawag saan mang panig ng daigdig.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    Hindi na nga po ba pinahahalagahan ni Cristo at ng mga unang Cristiano noong unang siglo ang Templo o Bahay Sambahan?
    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    O ano aida, naduwag ka na?
    Typical inc kind of counter sarcastic reply instead of discussing straightforward the on-going issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    Jesus Christ met His chosen few in houses, in the mountain, along the river bank, and in the synagogues.

    Matthew 13:54 "And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue…"

    Mark 2:1 "And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them."

    Mark 4:1 "And he began again to teach by the sea side:…"

    John 6:2 "And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples…"

    Following the TRUTH, Christ did not need an elaborate place for fellowship. Did He need many?

    Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

    The apostles were found where our Lord was: in houses (Acts 20:20), along the river bank (Acts 16:13), in the synagogues (Acts 9:20), and other appropriate places. What did they gather for? Our Lord said, "In My NAME." Truly so, they were gathered in the powerful spiritual name of Jesus Christ, which is the Word of God:

    Revelation 19:13 "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

    Very clearly therefore, the spiritual fellowship was conducted in any appropriate places by the servants appointed by our Lord. And true to our Lord’s promised, He was in their midst for He is the Spirit:

    2 Corinthians 3:17 " Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."



    Gaya rin ni Jesus, ngayon na nandadaya ka at gaya ni Satanas ay literal na wika ang ginagamit sa pakikipagusap kay Jesus, sasabihin ko sa iyo na dapat ay mula lamang sa salitang nanggagaling sa mismong bibig ng Dios (o sa mga nasusulat) ang pakinggan at ituro mo, at hindi ang sa mga pinuno at lider ninyo.

    No need. Dito lang ay sobra na ang pagpapaliwanag ko. Gagawa ka ng thread na debate ang layunin mo? Magsulat ka doon na mag-isa mo!

    Anong bahay-sambahan? Ang "PAGSAMBA" ay iba sa pagkakatipon. Ang pagsamba sa Dios ay sa espiritu at sa katotohanan, na tayo'y nananalangin o nakikipag-ugnayan sa Panginoon ng walang patid. Ang "walang patid" ay simbolo ng pagiging matapat sa Kaniya, Siya, bilang espirituwal nating asawa.

    Ang "PAGKAKATIPON" ay pag-aaralan lamang sa isa't-isa, at hindi pagsamba:

    Hebreo 10:25 "Na huwag nating pabayaan ang ating pagkakatipon, na gaya ng ugali ng iba, kundi mangagaralan sa isa't isa...."

    Ang "PAGPUPURI" sa Panginoong Dios ay ang pagpupuri sa katotohanan ng Kaniyang mga salita:

    Psalms 56:10 "In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word."

    Dahil sa hindi pagkaunawa sa mga salita ng Dios ng mga lider ninyo, kayo ay nadamay at mga espirituwal na patay na rin at makasalanan. Ito kung bakit ang Panginoon ay nananawagan sa mga tao na sila'y magsi-alis at humiwalay sa mga sekta na pinamumunuan ng mga tao na pinaiiral ang pagtatayo ng mga simbahan, kapilya, o anomang gusali na kagaya nito kung saan ay nagaganap ang lahat ng mga gawaing karumaldumal sa Dios (Apocalipsis 18:4, 2 Corinto 6:17)!

  4. #4
    The deceptive teachings of aida when she haughtily concluded that, "No wonder, chapels, churches, and cathedrals had no place in the 1st century Christianity!", reveals her true color as a false teacher and her deceptive manipulation of what is written in the Bible.

    Is it true that chapels, churches, or the much revered Temple or House of Worship no longer had a place to the 1st century Christians?

    Did Christ no longer gave high regard and respect to the Temple, which was build to give glory to God, and a place where his people may worship God with dignity and solemnity befitting the one and true God?


    A quick perusal of the Bible will readily reveal that during the time of Jesus Christ there was already an existing temple which Christ himself recognized as "My Father's house":

    NIV LUKE 2:6 "After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.


    47Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. 48When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you."

    49"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"



    Another proof that Christ gave high regard to his Father's house was when he angrily drove away people who "turned his Father's house into a market!"


    TNIV JOHN 2:13 "When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father's house into a market!"



    Such burst of pious anger coming from Christ himself when his Father's house was desecrated by people who turned it into a market place only shows how he respect and hold in high esteem the sanctity of the Temple that was built for the glory of God.

    No wonder proponents of those who adheres that "temples, chapels, or houses of worship have no place in the Christian era" mockingly desecrate their so called places of worship where they hold congregational worship services by turning them precisely into market places with all the merchandise that they could sell to the blind followers.

    From mineral water, banana que, softdrinks, clothing, even underwear apparels, name it they have it, are conspicuously displayed for sale in their places of congregation like what Eli Soriano does in his so called ADD Convention Center where they regularly hold their congregational worship services.


    Are these the so called followers of Christ? The answer is very obvious, my friends.


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/piratedcds2.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/longanisastand.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/Image48.jpg


    The temple or house of worship remains to be necessary in the spiritual life of the Christians. The Scriptures records that the apostles and church members continued to congregate at the temple:


    "While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God."
    LUKE 24:51-53 NIV

    "Day after day they met as a group in the Temple, and they had their meals together in their homes, eating with glad and humble hearts, praising God and enjoying the good will of all the people." - Acts 2:46-47

    So why then did the apostles not built houses of worships or chapels?


    It was simply because it was physically impossible to do so because of the vicious persecutions that they encountered in the 1st century. Many members were killed and many were imprisoned causing them to scatter (Acts 8:1-3).

    Such persecutions did not stop after the death of the apostles but continued with the appearance of false prophets who came to the flock in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ferocious wolves.


    It is therefore wrong to conclude that just because Christ and the apostles were not able to built temples in the 1st century, God's commandment to build him a house of worship is no longer in effect. On the contrary, Christ foretold that those who believe in him will do "GREATER THINGS":


    "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
    - JOHN 14:12 NIV


    One of the things considered in the Bible as “great” is the temple or house of worship where the people of God worship him:


    "The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods."
    2 Chronicles 2:5 NIV


    "I am building a temple to honor the Lord my God. It will be a holy place where my people and I will worship..."
    2 Chronicles 2:4 GNT


    Therefore, the fact that the Iglesia ni Cristo continues to construct houses of worship only proves that we are the true believers of Christ. Being the true people of God, we will keep on building houses of worship for it is in these holy edifices where God expects his people to worship him.


    So what can you say now, aida and Manunuwag?



    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    Jesus Christ met His chosen few in houses, in the mountain, along the river bank, and in the synagogues.

    Matthew 13:54 "And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue…"

    Mark 2:1 "And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them."

    Mark 4:1 "And he began again to teach by the sea side:…"

    John 6:2 "And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples…"

    Following the TRUTH, Christ did not need an elaborate place for fellowship. Did He need many?

    Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

    The apostles were found where our Lord was: in houses (Acts 20:20), along the river bank (Acts 16:13), in the synagogues (Acts 9:20), and other appropriate places. What did they gather for? Our Lord said, "In My NAME." Truly so, they were gathered in the powerful spiritual name of Jesus Christ, which is the Word of God:

    Revelation 19:13 "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

    Very clearly therefore, the spiritual fellowship was conducted in any appropriate places by the servants appointed by our Lord. And true to our Lord’s promised, He was in their midst for He is the Spirit:

    2 Corinthians 3:17 " Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."



    Gaya rin ni Jesus, ngayon na nandadaya ka at gaya ni Satanas ay literal na wika ang ginagamit sa pakikipagusap kay Jesus, sasabihin ko sa iyo na dapat ay mula lamang sa salitang nanggagaling sa mismong bibig ng Dios (o sa mga nasusulat) ang pakinggan at ituro mo, at hindi ang sa mga pinuno at lider ninyo.



    No need. Dito lang ay sobra na ang pagpapaliwanag ko. Gagawa ka ng thread na debate ang layunin mo? Magsulat ka doon na mag-isa mo!

    Anong bahay-sambahan? Ang "PAGSAMBA" ay iba sa pagkakatipon. Ang pagsamba sa Dios ay sa espiritu at sa katotohanan, na tayo'y nananalangin o nakikipag-ugnayan sa Panginoon ng walang patid. Ang "walang patid" ay simbolo ng pagiging matapat sa Kaniya, Siya, bilang espirituwal nating asawa.

    Ang "PAGKAKATIPON" ay pag-aaralan lamang sa isa't-isa, at hindi pagsamba:

    Hebreo 10:25 "Na huwag nating pabayaan ang ating pagkakatipon, na gaya ng ugali ng iba, kundi mangagaralan sa isa't isa...."

    Ang "PAGPUPURI" sa Panginoong Dios ay ang pagpupuri sa katotohanan ng Kaniyang mga salita:

    Psalms 56:10 "In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word."

    Dahil sa hindi pagkaunawa sa mga salita ng Dios ng mga lider ninyo, kayo ay nadamay at mga espirituwal na patay na rin at makasalanan. Ito kung bakit ang Panginoon ay nananawagan sa mga tao na sila'y magsi-alis at humiwalay sa mga sekta na pinamumunuan ng mga tao na pinaiiral ang pagtatayo ng mga simbahan, kapilya, o anomang gusali na kagaya nito kung saan ay nagaganap ang lahat ng mga gawaing karumaldumal sa Dios (Apocalipsis 18:4, 2 Corinto 6:17)!

  5. #5
    ^

    Awww. Ganda ng pagkakaconstruct ng message.

  6. Sep 21, 2010, 04:48 PM

  7. #6
    5tutokNaSungay Manunuwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    bayanNgSungay
    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    No need. Dito lang ay sobra na ang pagpapaliwanag ko. Gagawa ka ng thread na debate ang layunin mo? Magsulat ka doon na mag-isa mo!
    Eto !! kakatwang masyado ito na nauna na ngang isinulat nya tapos
    isusunod pa ang pambabatong ganito ah.......
    Dula-dulas ng utak-isip na hugas kasi nga ink(c)doktrinado ah.......

    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    O ano aida, naduwag ka na? Mayroon na akong ginawang thread para sa particular na paksang ito...duon mo ipaskil ang mga aral mo at ng hindi sumasaliwa ang tema ng thread na ito dahil sa panghahijack mo.
    Eto kasi ang sagutin mo ng punto sa punto na ayon sa Salita ng
    DIOS na isinulat lang naman nya dito
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    Gaya rin ni Jesus, ngayon na nandadaya ka at gaya ni Satanas ay literal na wika ang ginagamit sa pakikipagusap kay Jesus, sasabihin ko sa iyo na dapat ay mula lamang sa salitang nanggagaling sa mismong bibig ng Dios (o sa mga nasusulat) ang pakinggan at ituro mo, at hindi ang sa mga pinuno at lider ninyo.

    Anong bahay-sambahan? Ang "PAGSAMBA" ay iba sa pagkakatipon. Ang pagsamba sa Dios ay sa espiritu at sa katotohanan, na tayo'y nananalangin o nakikipag-ugnayan sa Panginoon ng walang patid. Ang "walang patid" ay simbolo ng pagiging matapat sa Kaniya, Siya, bilang espirituwal nating asawa.

    Ang "PAGKAKATIPON" ay pag-aaralan lamang sa isa't-isa, at hindi pagsamba:

    Hebreo 10:25 "Na huwag nating pabayaan ang ating pagkakatipon, na gaya ng ugali ng iba, kundi mangagaralan sa isa't isa...."

    Ang "PAGPUPURI" sa Panginoong Dios ay ang pagpupuri sa katotohanan ng Kaniyang mga salita:

    Psalms 56:10 "In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word."

    Dahil sa hindi pagkaunawa sa mga salita ng Dios ng mga lider ninyo, kayo ay nadamay at mga espirituwal na patay na rin at makasalanan. Ito kung bakit ang Panginoon ay nananawagan sa mga tao na sila'y magsi-alis at humiwalay sa mga sekta na pinamumunuan ng mga tao na pinaiiral ang pagtatayo ng mga simbahan, kapilya, o anomang gusali na kagaya nito kung saan ay nagaganap ang lahat ng mga gawaing karumaldumal sa Dios (Apocalipsis 18:4, 2 Corinto 6:17)!

    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    Isang malaking pandaraya yang ginagawa mo, aida.


    Si Moneyduwag lang at sarili mo ang maloloko mo sa paggamit ng mga talatang yan para patunayan na hindi na mahalaga kay Cristo, sa mga unang Cristiano, at sa Panginoong Dios ang Templo o bahay sambahan.


    Hindi naman nakakapagtaka, maging si Satanas man ay gumamit ng talata ng Bibliya ng sinubukan nyang tuksuhin at dayain si Cristo.
    Talagang may tama na sa kaloobang ispiritwal nya dahil sobra-
    sobrang manghatol na at di man lang kasi basahin ang mga
    nasulat sa temang pinag didiskusyunan.

    TANGGAP NYO NAMAN ANG MGA ISPIRITWAL NA KAPAHAYAGAN
    AY KUNG BAKIT PILIT PILIT NA KULIT ANG MGA ISTRAKTURANG
    PISIKAL NA KAAYA-AYA LAMANG SA SENSWAL PISIKAL NA SANGKAP
    NG ISANG KARNAL NA NILALANG.


    kundi sa mga nakokolektang kwalta nyo ay makakapagpatayo ba
    kayo ng mga ganyang templo
    ???????

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    The deceptive teachings of aida when she haughtily concluded that, "No wonder, chapels, churches, and cathedrals had no place in the 1st century Christianity!", reveals her true color as a false teacher and her deceptive manipulation of what is written in the Bible.

    Is it true that chapels, churches, or the much revered Temple or House of Worship no longer had a place to the 1st century Christians?

    Did Christ no longer gave high regard and respect to the Temple, which was build to give glory to God, and a place where his people may worship God with dignity and solemnity befitting the one and true God?


    A quick perusal of the Bible will readily reveal that during the time of Jesus Christ there was already an existing temple which Christ himself recognized as "My Father's house":

    NIV LUKE 2:6 "After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.


    47Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. 48When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you."

    49"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"



    Another proof that Christ gave high regard to his Father's house was when he angrily drove away people who "turned his Father's house into a market!"


    TNIV JOHN 2:13 "When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father's house into a market!"



    Such burst of pious anger coming from Christ himself when his Father's house was desecrated by people who turned it into a market place only shows how he respect and hold in high esteem the sanctity of the Temple that was built for the glory of God.

    No wonder proponents of those who adheres that "temples, chapels, or houses of worship have no place in the Christian era" mockingly desecrate their so called places of worship where they hold congregational worship services by turning them precisely into market places with all the merchandise that they could sell to the blind followers.

    From mineral water, banana que, softdrinks, clothing, even underwear apparels, name it they have it, are conspicuously displayed for sale in their places of congregation like what Eli Soriano does in his so called ADD Convention Center where they regularly hold their congregational worship services.


    Are these the so called followers of Christ? The answer is very obvious, my friends.


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/piratedcds2.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/longanisastand.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/eli20m/Image48.jpg


    The temple or house of worship remains to be necessary in the spiritual life of the Christians. The Scriptures records that the apostles and church members continued to congregate at the temple:


    "While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God."
    LUKE 24:51-53 NIV

    "Day after day they met as a group in the Temple, and they had their meals together in their homes, eating with glad and humble hearts, praising God and enjoying the good will of all the people." - Acts 2:46-47

    So why then did the apostles not built houses of worships or chapels?


    It was simply because it was physically impossible to do so because of the vicious persecutions that they encountered in the 1st century. Many members were killed and many were imprisoned causing them to scatter (Acts 8:1-3).

    Such persecutions did not stop after the death of the apostles but continued with the appearance of false prophets who came to the flock in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ferocious wolves.


    It is therefore wrong to conclude that just because Christ and the apostles were not able to built temples in the 1st century, God's commandment to build him a house of worship is no longer in effect. On the contrary, Christ foretold that those who believe in him will do "GREATER THINGS":


    "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
    - JOHN 14:12 NIV


    One of the things considered in the Bible as “great” is the temple or house of worship where the people of God worship him:


    "The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods."
    2 Chronicles 2:5 NIV


    "I am building a temple to honor the Lord my God. It will be a holy place where my people and I will worship..."
    2 Chronicles 2:4 GNT


    Therefore, the fact that the Iglesia ni Cristo continues to construct houses of worship only proves that we are the true believers of Christ. Being the true people of God, we will keep on building houses of worship for it is in these holy edifices where God expects his people to worship him.


    So what can you say now, aida and Manunuwag?
    Grabe naman yang convention center ni Eliseo Fernando Soriano. Parang palengke. Baka pati yung mga DVDs doon may porn. Yuck!

  9. #8
    actually natameme sila moneynuwag at aida diyan eh pinost ko na rin dati itong verses na to pero walang nangyari parang snob lang nila lungkot naman nun noh ahihihi uki payn

  10. #9
    Brader Krams...galing nga sa iyo yang mga pictures na yan, hiniram ko muna....galing mong mag undercover ha! Kuhang kuha pati yun mga porn na DVD binebenta ni Ingkong ni Moneynuwag...hehe pati longganisa walang patawad!



    Gigil na gigil na naman si Moneyduwag..hehehe

  11. #10
    kasapi kasi nila si manay eli buendia uki payn mga galit sa templo

    pero yung ADD CONVENTION CENTER nila kahiya hiya ang itsura

    ay mas maganda yan moneyduwag uki payn nice idea

  12. #11
    5tutokNaSungay Manunuwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    bayanNgSungay
    Quote Originally Posted by krams View Post
    actually natameme sila moneynuwag at aida diyan eh pinost ko na rin dati itong verses na to pero walang nangyari parang snob lang nila lungkot naman nun noh ahihihi uki payn
    sandamakmak ng sinagot yan kaya lang syempre na di mo tatanggapin kasi nga ay sa naink(c)DoKtRinahang utak-isip mong hugas na ah.......

    Quote Originally Posted by krams View Post
    kasapi kasi nila si manay eli buendia uki payn mga galit sa templo

    pero yung ADD CONVENTION CENTER nila kahiya hiya ang itsura

    ay mas maganda yan moneyduwag uki payn nice idea
    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    Brader Krams...galing nga sa iyo yang mga pictures na yan, hiniram ko muna....galing mong mag undercover ha! Kuhang kuha pati yun mga porn na DVD binebenta ni Ingkong ni Moneynuwag...hehe pati longganisa walang patawad!



    Gigil na gigil na naman si Moneyduwag..hehehe
    PINURI PA ANG GAWANG PAG-EESPIYA AH NA TUWANG-TUWA PA.

    sA SOBRANG PIKON AY DI NA MAKAPAGPOSTE NG TAMANG TERMINO NA ANG SUWAG AY INIHAHALINTULAD SA GIGIL DAW AH.......

    Eto dapat bilis-bilis NA patunayan nyo ha ???????
    ANG MGA AKUSANG YAN kasi kung hindi ay binato nyo ang sarili ninyo na bulaan
    na bulaann.


    Aba eh pareho lang naman nyo yan na nangongolekta ng kwalta
    ah tapos pareha mo kami eh ni
    ala ni isang kusing ang iniimbot
    ng nagsusulat dito
    ng Salita ng DIOS na napapakain ang mga
    isipiritu at kaluluwa ng mga nanumbalik na mga batang maliit para
    makapsok sa Kaharian NIYA.


    Dahan dahan lang kayo, kasi pagsisinungaling na pag-aakusa yan
    na pilit na pilit na makabato eh bumalikwas lang sa mga dibdib nyo
    kaya mabigat yan ahhhhh.........


    AYAN TULOY PAANGAS-ANGAS UNGAS NA LANG MGA PINAGPOPOSTE
    NYO RITO !!!!!!!

  13. #12
    Sa quiapo the best DVD's. Naka DTS format pa. 3 for 100 lang... Sulit na!

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Manunuwag View Post
    sandamakmak ng sinagot yan kaya lang syempre na di mo tatanggapin kasi nga ay sa naink(c)DoKtRinahang utak-isip mong hugas na ah.......



    PINURI PA ANG GAWANG PAG-EESPIYA AH NA TUWANG-TUWA PA.

    sA SOBRANG PIKON AY DI NA MAKAPAGPOSTE NG TAMANG TERMINO NA ANG SUWAG AY INIHAHALINTULAD SA GIGIL DAW AH.......

    Eto dapat bilis-bilis NA patunayan nyo ha ???????
    ANG MGA AKUSANG YAN kasi kung hindi ay binato nyo ang sarili ninyo na bulaan
    na bulaann.


    Aba eh pareho lang naman nyo yan na nangongolekta ng kwalta
    ah tapos pareha mo kami eh ni
    ala ni isang kusing ang iniimbot
    ng nagsusulat dito
    ng Salita ng DIOS na napapakain ang mga
    isipiritu at kaluluwa ng mga nanumbalik na mga batang maliit para
    makapsok sa Kaharian NIYA.


    Dahan dahan lang kayo, kasi pagsisinungaling na pag-aakusa yan
    na pilit na pilit na makabato eh bumalikwas lang sa mga dibdib nyo
    kaya mabigat yan ahhhhh.........


    AYAN TULOY PAANGAS-ANGAS UNGAS NA LANG MGA PINAGPOPOSTE
    NYO RITO !!!!!!!
    hala umarangkada na ang huweves at domingo amf ahihihi

    wag ka na mahiya na kasama ka nila soriano sa pagtatanggol na hindi na kelangan ng templo uki payn at hindi ako espiya matagal ng sira nag samahan niyo dahil mga kaanib niyo ang naglabas ng picture na yan at tumiwalag sa inyo

    hindi nanghihingi si soriano ng kwalta??????????????? uki payn na lang ahihihi

  15. #14
    Ano Manunuwag...ALIN ANG TAMANG VERSION NG JOHN 17:1, yun bang AIDA'S VERSION o yung KING JAMES VERSION?

    nyahahahahahaha!


    Tamang pagkopya lang ng mga letra ng Salita ng Dios palpak na kayo, sariling pakahulugan nyo pa kaya!

  16. Sep 22, 2010, 09:51 AM

  17. #15
    5tutokNaSungay Manunuwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    bayanNgSungay
    Quote Originally Posted by krams View Post
    hala umarangkada na ang huweves at domingo amf ahihihi

    wag ka na mahiya na kasama ka nila soriano sa pagtatanggol na hindi na kelangan ng templo uki payn at hindi ako espiya matagal ng sira nag samahan niyo dahil mga kaanib niyo ang naglabas ng picture na yan at tumiwalag sa inyo

    hindi nanghihingi si soriano ng kwalta??????????????? uki payn na lang ahihihi
    patunayan mo kasi .......PARE PAREHO NGA LANG KAYO]
    NANGONGOLEKTA NG KWALTA na hinding hindi naman
    batayan para makapasok sa Kaharian ng DIOS tapos poste
    mong paangas-ungas lang na kaanib kami.

    Di mo kasi basahin ang mga naisulat nya rito na sandigan ang
    ispiritwal mong saloobin kaya ganyan kadulas ang utak-isip na
    hugas ng ink(c)doktrinasyon na alang-ala naman ang ganitong
    dapat idukdok para dumating ang pananampalataya ah.......


    BILIS-BILIS MO ANG PAGPAPATUNAY MULA SA MGA NAISULAT
    NG SALITA NG DIOS RITO KUNG SAPI NGA KAMING MGA
    NANUMBALIK TULAD NG SA ISPIRITWAL NA BATANG MALIIT
    PARA MAKAPASOK SA KAHARIAN NG DIOS.

    ULIT-ULIT BILIS-BILISAN MO LANG PARA HWAG KANG MADIIN
    NG LUBOG SA MGA AKUSASYON MONG MALA-IMPYERNO ANG
    DATING NA BULONG NI SATANAS.

  18. #16
    5tutokNaSungay Manunuwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    bayanNgSungay
    Quote Originally Posted by thonycoors View Post
    Ano Manunuwag...ALIN ANG TAMANG VERSION NG JOHN 17:1, yun bang AIDA'S VERSION o yung KING JAMES VERSION?

    nyahahahahahaha!


    Tamang pagkopya lang ng mga letra ng Salita ng Dios palpak na kayo, sariling pakahulugan nyo pa kaya!
    isa pa ito na dahil sa pagkaka ink(c)DokTriNaDoNG utak-isip na hugas ay di na alam ang ipuputak na pinalala pa ang kabulukan
    ng kukote at BERSYON NAMAN DAW NGAYON.

    EH PAGKAKAMALI NGA LANG NG PAGSUSULAT NG NUMERO EH
    PINALALAKI PANG PILIT KASI NGA AY DUKDOK NA KAYO TAPOS
    IBINUNDOL PA SAA TAMANG PAGKOPYA RAW EH SILAT KA NA
    NAMAN DYAN.

    HUSTONG HUSTO ANG SALITA NG DIOS NA NASULAT NA ALANG
    DAGDAG O IBINAWAS na nagkamali namang talaga sa numero.

    anu-nuung sariling pakahulugan eh dyan nga kayo na
    sandmakmak ang inihulog nyo dahil sa alang-ala
    namangnasulat mula sa Banal na Aklat ng DIOS
    ang mga mga' pag iink(c) dOkTRinasyon NA
    kalokohang yan para makapasok sa Kaharian ng DIOS.

    ETO ANG MABIGAT NA DALAHIN NG NAGTATAG NG SAPI-SAPING
    SAMAHAN NYONG YAN NA BINALE-WALA ANG apelyido ng tatay
    at ginamit and sa nanay.
    Nuu, Nuu ba yan ah.......


    kung ako ang nakasapi dyan na nakolektahan na rin ng
    maraming taon ng kwalta na di naman pala nararapat
    para makapasok ng Kaharian ng DIOS ay BABAKLAS AGAD AKO.


    BaklaS, bAkLas, baKLas na mga kababayan dyan ah.......

    NYU-HU-HU-HU-HU-HU na kayo dyan

    hoy !!!!!!! ink(c) doktrinado tulungan mo ang kakuyog mo na
    PATUNAYAN KUNG KAMI NGA BA AY SAPI-SAPI SA add NA YAN
    KASI KUNG HINDI AY MGA BULAAN KAYONG HUSGADOR NA
    DULAS DULAS NA LANG at lalung patibay lang na mga ubod
    LANG kayo na mga UNGAS-UNGAS na ANGASERO.

    sABAGAy mga nakatalaga kasi at palit-palitan at babad talaga
    na mayy nagpapatawa, nangugulo, at bumabara sa daloy ng
    diskusyon at eto ang matindi na tagasalo at taga lunok ng tagtag.

  19. #17
    kapag nagpost si moneyduwag magpopost si almaro si aida at si john bakit kaya???? ahihihi uki payn

  20. #18
    Envy me,rate me,bottom line Jspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    you aint me
    Ay na ko, sorry kayo.


    Kung nasaan ang simbahan Katoliko nandun din ang center of commerce ng isang bayan.

  21. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspice View Post
    Ay na ko, sorry kayo.


    Kung nasaan ang simbahan Katoliko nandun din ang center of commerce ng isang bayan.
    sinabi mo pa brad, lalo na pag fiesta... pati sugalan at yun mga naglalaro ng dice, sa harapan mismo ng simbahan. ^^

  22. #20
    12Pumasok si Jesus sa templo ng Diyos at itinaboy niya ang lahat ng nagtitinda at namimili sa templo. Itinumba niya ang mga mesa ng mga mamamalit-salapi at ang mga upuan ng mga nagtitinda ng mga kalapati. 13Sinabi niya sa kanila: Nasusulat:
    Ang aking bahay ay tatawaging bahay-dalanginan
    ngunit ginawa ninyong yungib ng mga tulisan.


    http://traveleronfoot.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/manghuhula-corner.jpg?w=392&h=523

    http://traveleronfoot.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/tarot-servuce.jpg?w=470&h=352

    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2e7ZeRDyX1jP9JHYscNEm8Ku9jvmd6XwtXqT0iRxkOUEsTJY&t=1&usg=__6D9lZyYu05mnDTqNMBBtQ owHL-Y=

    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8eL_H4kMN4DLjrbbI0Lly_rNX3GsuETR9TAjLV1RT7i5d06Y&t=1&usg=__w8Gb6Ft13gtUw1q9Pl_O6 HZDiTE=

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

UAAP:

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

read more
TV:

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

read more
SPORTS:

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

read more
PBA:

Terrence Romeo and co. lift Pinoys to championship vs taller Qatar in FIBA 3x3

Terrence Romeo and co. lift Pinoys to championship vs taller Qatar in FIBA 3x3

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more