Christina Aguilera ...{The Greatest Voice in Music History} Thread 8 - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 251 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by onyxwitch09 View Post

Effort pa siya gumawa ng account!
    How pathetic!
    Pansinin mo yung way ng pag-type niya... jejemon? haha!

I want to buy CHRISTINA AGUILERA by day and BY NIGHT perfumes. Samples lang kasi meron ako, pero meron akong XPOSE and INSPIRE na nasa big bottles naman.

Magkaka-ROYAL DESIRE pa. Ang gastos!

Mass promotion coming soon daw...for BIONIC?

Quote Originally Posted by kgbetter View Post
    hmm it's about time naman na mag-promote sya no puro sya gala e

bwenamano ang mga haters ah.. binaboy agad yung new thread.. pathetic..

anyway, xtina is a goddess with a short hair.. my god.. talk about face perfection..

Quote Originally Posted by yagamilightkun View Post
    bwenamano ang mga haters ah.. binaboy agad yung new thread.. pathetic..

anyway, xtina is a goddess with a short hair.. my god.. talk about face perfection..
    Alam mo naman yung fans ng ibang artists mga jejemons. ewww

Very nice performance of GENIE IN A BOTTLE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzF1bCrLQpI

Very nice performance of GENIE IN A BOTTLE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzF1bCrLQpI
    agree I've watched all the VH1 episodes and all I can say is her voice have improved a lot.. deeper and darker.. and her singing style becomes way cleaner.. no more unnecessary riffs and runs..

Quote Originally Posted by yagamilightkun View Post
    agree I've watched all the VH1 episodes and all I can say is her voice have improved a lot.. deeper and darker.. and her singing style becomes way cleaner.. no more unnecessary riffs and runs..
    They should have put the Storytellers episode on a DVD. grrr RCA Records!

^
    yesss! kahit audio cd lang. It's her own version of MTV unplugged!!

Her storytellers performances were ALL divine!

I really love the Storytellers performance.. Especially the Bionic + Not Myself Tonight and You Lost Me vocals.. I was blown away!

Kahit mag-isa lang siya sa stage.. na-entertained pa rin niya ang crowd! Very professional indeed!!!

Oh yes please!!!!

When daw?

Quote Originally Posted by FlopTinaSuckiera View Post
    Yah HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!
    hahahahahha....do you know how to read BrainAirBaloon?

ang sabi ko sa caption ko sa photo na yun "wad up! i'm a beyonce fan...So What??? hahahahah"

may sinabi ba akong hindi talaga for christina yang donatella versace na yan?duuuhhh WHO CARE'S kung kanya yan? hahahaha

whatta freak???hahahahahha B0b0..nyahahahahha wala akong sinabi na hindi for christina yan...hahahaha Shon@eRs...anu ba..wahahha

Sa susunod nga james mag aral ka mag basa hindi yung aanga-anga ka...wahhahahaha
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2chkzfb.gif
    anu ka ba??? your posts implies that she copied that dress from beyonce **** hindi mo sabihin.. well sorry that dress was made for her.. hay naku ilang beses k nang npapahiya sa akin.. pati sa archytpe last thread napahiya ka tpos nun di na nagreply (bka **** hnapin ko pa yong post mo hahah)

and who's bitter??.. aminado nmn kami na flop and album.. if i remember yan ang tawag nmn sayo last thread...

and some guys info, i sent him a private message about 8 hours ago, gave him a dose of his own medicine and insulted him of his stupidity at sabi ko wag na magreply dahil di ko rin babasahin.. ayun nagreply pa rin ang *****... stupidity at finest tama sino ba nagsabi nun onyx ba?

P.S.> shut up we own your *** stupid... get a life

I think para sa Burlesque yung mass promo.

Quote Originally Posted by FlopTinaSuckiera View Post
    http://www.morethings.com/pictures/music/beyonce-knowles-100.jpg
    ok Go'''''''hahahahaha
    Bye Bye
    You know what, I noticed just recently that you've been bashing shameful and immaturish words against Christina Aguilera Fans... Which is really bad.

Even though I still dont know who you really are (I dont even care to know the 1st letter of your first name or your middle initial or whatever), here's my personal, sweet, loving letter for you:

You really PMS like a fukin b!tch. I advice you to just commit suicide right this second. But I know your a coward sh!t to do that. Too scared so much to the point you'd pee on your pants. Okay, I understand. Well, why dont you just consult to a psychiatrist because obviously, you are diagnosed with a level 3 severe mental disorder. Signs and symptoms are shown through your merciless, ill-witted, devilish posts. Someone like you doesnt deserve to exist in this world. Your like Im "Floptina Suckiera" and your so proud of your username!? What the fuk?! Do you not realize to yourself that you sound so unoriginal and lame you friggin fukin bullsh!t? My Gawwwddd!

Just keep on posting hateful words here and we too will keep on praying for your death to arrive. I really think nobody will visit in your funeral anyway so its tax-free.

Dont mind that so called "human being" guyz, that person is just simply, a JOKE and an assumptionist. Always remember to say Christina Aguilera Fans:

CANT HOLD US DOWN!!
    Last edited by Amaranth05; Sep 8, 2010 at 10:46 PM.

floptina/fartyfailipinas/other alternicks
    http://a.imageshack.us/img707/5249/christinaownsmk.gif

Quote Originally Posted by drderu View Post
    floptina/fartyfailipinas/other alternicks
    http://a.imageshack.us/img707/5249/christinaownsmk.gif
    nice! anung game yan??

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty_harry1989 View Post
    Oh yes please!!!!

When daw?
    ok na din na hindi nila pagsabayin ang promotion ng bionic at movie, kasi magkaiba ng style projection ang kailangan nyang gawin for eacof them.. burlesque is more on B2B era, so baka isipin ng tao may identity crisis si XTINA pag switch sya ng switch ng persona..

.. pero sana hindi nya iabandon ang bionic .. anyway, perez seems to become a lil nicer sa mga post nya kay chrissy ha.. na insecure siguro sa beauty ni chrissy sa mga leakages ng burlesque.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth05 View Post
    You know what, I noticed just recently that you've been bashing shameful and immaturish words against Christina Aguilera Fans... Which is really bad.

Even though I still dont know who you really are (I dont even care to know the 1st letter of your first name or your middle initial or whatever), here's my personal, sweet, loving letter for you:

You really PMS like a fukin b!tch. I advice you to just commit suicide right this second. But I know your a coward sh!t to do that. Too scared so much to the point you'd pee on your pants. Okay, I understand. Well, why dont you just consult to a psychiatrist because obviously, you are diagnosed with a level 3 severe mental disorder. Signs and symptoms are shown through your merciless, ill-witted, devilish posts. Someone like you doesnt deserve to exist in this world. Your like Im "Floptina Suckiera" and your so proud of your username!? What the fuk?! Do you not realize to yourself that you sound so unoriginal and lame you friggin fukin bullsh!t? My Gawwwddd!

Just keep on posting hateful words here and we too will keep on praying for your death to arrive. I really think nobody will visit in your funeral anyway so its tax-free.

Dont mind that so called "human being" guyz, that person is just simply, a JOKE and an assumptionist. Always remember to say Christina Aguilera Fans:

CANT HOLD US DOWN!!

kahit anu pasabihin nila.. we don't care.. di lang nila matanggap na mediocre lang ang mga talent ng idols nila na kailangan pa ng kung anu anung props at gimmick.. whaha

Banned by Admin
    greatest voice???

sorry no!!!

Page 3 of 251 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last