PEx Highlights

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

Aegis People Support 3x a week SCHED (Mon,tues,wed)

Any details guys? or kahit yung 4 hrs/day .. anung account hawak? saka madali ba makapasok? any good/bad experience with this company?

Saan to sa makati? Exact address?

buendia corner ayala ave po in front of rcbc plaza at sa kabilang side naman tapat ng post office, beside makati med. sobrang dali makita.

hotel reservation ang ramping sabi sa akin. galingan nyo sa final interview mahirap daw.

Hotel Reservation? im interested! does anyone have contacts for this company? email add to send resume?

Thank you in advance

pano pumunta dito? Galing MRT station.

pede kang baba ng mrt buendia - then sakay ka ng jeep sa tapat ng shell - bel air washington ata mga nkasulat sa jeep.... sabihin mo sa driver ibaba ka sa RCBC. sa left side mo makikita ang RCBC