CHARICE: A STAR Is BORN OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Our deepest condolences go out to Charice for the death of her father.

Charice launches 7-city Asian tour in March; 2 dates in PH

MANILA, Philippines—International Filipino pop star Charice is promoting her second album, “Infinity,” with a seven-city Asian tour that includes two stops in the Philippines: March 9 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City and March 11 at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel, her local manager Grace Mendoza told the Inquirer on Saturday night at the birthday party of Charice’s mom Raquel Pempengco in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
    “She’s performing solo [with her own live band],” added Mendoza.
    The 19-year-old Charice performed at the David Foster & Friends concert on October 25 last year also at the Big Dome, and at another show videotaped for a TV5 Christmas special at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila.
    “Yes, I will have my own band backing me up in the March concerts,” said Charice, referring to the quartet that played with her at Resorts World, namely: guitarist Chris Wrate, bassist Lance Talbert, drummer LaRoi Larkins and keyboardist/musical director Troy Laureta.
    The tour kicks off on March 5 at the Kallang Theatre in Singapore, before proceeding to the Philippines. It then goes to Japan for three dates: March 14 at Sibuya Public Hall, Tokyo; March 16 at Kobe International Hall; and March 17 at Aichi Prefectural Art Theater Great Hall, Nagoya. One date was confirmed in Hong Kong on March 19 at the Star Hall, Kitek.

charice : Infinity Tour

Live In Korea Seoul March 21 2012"

Tennis Indoor Jakarta, Indonesia - March 7, 2012

Charonte Demon
    I'm glad she put "Before it Explodes" on her album before Alexandra Burke does.

I wonder which will be the original and which will be the cover.

CHARICE ONE FOR THE HEART

February 12, 2012 on GMA - 9:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    I'm glad she put "Before it Explodes" on her album before Alexandra Burke does.

I wonder which will be the original and which will be the cover.
    Yung version ni alexandra burke ang laging pinatutugtog dito sa pinas

Ano ang bago kay Charice? Maliban sa Asian Tour next month?

Charice Live In Dubai On March 2 - 7 PM

Dubai, Festival City

Quote Originally Posted by mark.dubai View Post
    Ano ang bago kay Charice? Maliban sa Asian Tour next month?
    kasama siya sa movie nila Salma Hayek "Here Comes the Boom" then yung US Infinity Album niya..wala pa nga lang definite dates .

THE KCA 2012 NOMINEES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED! Charice is nominated in the"Favorite Asian Act" Category

http://kca.nick-asia.com/info/kca2012-nominees

CHARICE - LIVE in MANILA, March 09, 2012; CEBU - March 11, 2012

http://pic.twitter.com/DwxdWEUc

NICKELODEON 2012 Best Asian Artist: VOTE CHARICE starts on March 01

http://www.charicetvcrew.com/thread-3633.html

Charonte Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by saricha View Post
    Yung version ni alexandra burke ang laging pinatutugtog dito sa pinas
    Is it? I wouldn't know really. I only heard the Alexandra Burke version on YouTube. It's a duet with Bruno Mars.

I do know that Alexandra has never released the song.

Quote Originally Posted by saricha View Post
    kasama siya sa movie nila Salma Hayek "Here Comes the Boom" then yung US Infinity Album niya..wala pa nga lang definite dates .
    Na naman. Sobrang hype na naman sa promotion about her in that movie tapos wala pang isang minuto ang eksena kapag pinanuod mo. Nakakadisappoint ang ganon. Nakakainis!

Tingin ko, hindi nila ilalabas sa US 'yung Infinity album nya, or kung sakali man baka isabay nila sa promotion ng movie. Sana ganon nga ang mangyari.

Quote Originally Posted by bitoy331 View Post
    Any update on her Manila concert ?
    alam ko lang nag-start na sila ng promotion nung monday....confirmed na guest sina sam c., rhap, makisig and si iyaz ..

Page 4 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last