PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Smile Ceelin with Cherifer or Ceelin with Tiki-tiki?

Hello! I have a 2 yr old son and as of now i'm giving him only ceelin. Mas ok ba tiki-tiki o with cherifer?

up to you really... or depende san hiyang baby mo

I doubt malaki ang difference ng Cherifer sa Tiki-tiki, they're both just food supplements/vitamins naman eh... and though they can help, healthy eating and living habits still do more for a child's health

thanks Delisyus for your comment.. you're right too on healthy eating habits... minsan lang, confusing din pumili what's best for your child... kaya super observant talaga tayong mga parents...
    thanks anyways.. :-))

I agree. Healthy eating habits is the best way to go.

I'm more of kung ano yung vitamin na masarap yung lasa. Pare-pareho lang naman yan.

These days I give Nutroplex and Ceelin kasi that's the only one that my kids will drink peacefully. Pero whenever I manage to get the Kirkland gummy vitamins, yun ang binibigay ko.

for my two boys now, it is cherifer and ceelin,
    but for my eldest w/c is 12 yo now, she took tikitiki and cherifer...
    i guess both works...

Ice... try Vidaylin (kasi easily bought at mercury), gummy vitamin din... I don't fully credit it with the fact na hindi nagkakasakit si Yakee now, but it's fun for him to take And may zinc and vitamin C na (so isa na lang binibigay ko)...

7. Aug 26, 2010, 09:12 PM

Hahaha... buti na lang Yakee likes it I'm also giving my son Bio Bita now (parang gusto ko lahat kami mag-probiotic supplement eh)...

oh to the TS... some moms I know give malunggay capsules, but of course, they just sprinkle na lang the malunggay from the capsules to their kids' food or beverage

if*ck like a hurricane batotoy917's Avatar
    cherifer and ceelin

Hi mga mommies!! ang advise ng pedia ko every 3 mos magpalit ng multivitamins. itong 3 multi. vit. ang preferred kung gamitin Cherifer w/ zinc, High Smart and Growee. Sa Vit. C naman Ped Cee ang gamit ko..

@ Mamarazzi- hi! bakit na-advice ng pedia mo magpalit every 3 mos? Ano raw effect nun? ty!

To all out there thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by mayoflora View Post
    @ Mamarazzi- hi! bakit na-advice ng pedia mo magpalit every 3 mos? Ano raw effect nun? ty!

To all out there thanks to all.
    Kasi ang explain ng pedia ko after 3 mos mong gamit *** multivitamins para wala ng effect so need to change it ibang multi. vit. kaya ako after 3 mos ng CHERIFER ang susunod ko GROWEE at pakapos HIGH SMART naman then back to cherifer uli.

@ mamarazzi- ok, thanks sa info...

hi there mommies...

I have a 1 1/2 year old son and im giving him tiki tiki and ceelin vitamins at the same time.. is it ok for him to take 2 vitamins or I should choose only from 1 of each...

Hello fellow parents.
    I found the best supplements for kids 2-12 y.o.
    It's Usana Usanimals. Laking tulong sa immune system ng 2 kids ko. Hindi na sila sobrang madaling sipunin.
    I'm so happy with Usanimals