PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Justice4PGMA

    Napansin nyo ba maraming pictures ni Noynoy nakanganga sya?

    gosh hopefully medyo bawasan nya yung pagnganga kasi he doesnt look good. ang dami kasi candid shots na nakanganga sya. im mean kahit hindi nagpapatawa matatawa ka because its effortless/unintentional comedy.

    http://allecoallende.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/noynoy1.jpg

    http://www.news.nfo.ph/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/noynoy_aquino_for_pres1.jpg

  2. #2
    Sorry, pero mababaw. Baka naman kasi nagsasalita.

  3. #3
    nakanganga man o hinde wag lang sya mangurakot!

  4. #4
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Havana Cigar
    Hinde mo pinansin yung parating nakalabas yung ngipin ni GMA!

  5. #5
    nidsumluvin' foxhound_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    nowhere to go
    gosh corny naman nung thread... pix mo kumusta naman nakanganga din ba?

    labas ipin out?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer_rising View Post
    gosh hopefully medyo bawasan nya yung pagnganga kasi he doesnt look good. ang dami kasi candid shots na nakanganga sya. im mean kahit hindi nagpapatawa matatawa ka because its effortless/unintentional comedy.

    It's only comedy to people whose capacity for thinking is as shallow as a petri dish.

    ooops, dont bother to google, I did it for you - A Petri dish is a shallow glass or plastic cylindrical lidded dish that biologists use to culture cells. ...

    http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/images/pictures/experiments/petridish.jpg
    If you cant see your brain cells there, you should know why.

  7. #7
    related ba ito sa "open skies eyed to boost tourism" thread?

  8. #8

  9. Advertisement

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kantoking View Post
    It's only comedy to people whose capacity for thinking is as shallow as a petri dish.

    ooops, dont bother to google, I did it for you - A Petri dish is a shallow glass or plastic cylindrical lidded dish that biologists use to culture cells. ...

    http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/images/pictures/experiments/petridish.jpg
    If you cant see your brain cells there, you should know why.
    ang obscure naman ng simile mo - at pa-intellectual.

  11. #10
    magtratrabaho na naman ang mods nito. Madami na naman basura from the amps

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraline View Post
    ang obscure naman ng simile mo - at pa-intellectual.
    If its obscure to you then you and the TS must have something in common.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kantoking View Post
    If its obscure to you then you and the TS must have something in common.
    Sorry, tol, pero pilit talaga, e. Kung yung picture lang ng Petri dish yung pinakita mo, baka medyo may effect pa.

    Oh, well, pointless thread, nothing to see here. Move on.

  14. #13
    Idiots come in threes.

  15. #14
    Ummm. Lakas mo mag-lash out, a. Maybe you should step back from the keyboard for awhile.

    You made a troll post. For most smart people it would have already been enough if you'd just shown the Petri dish, instead you dumbed it down by explaining the point, putting you down at the level of the person you were trying to insult.

    Then you lash out at everyone who basically called it corny. Because well, it is.

    Defensive much? And before you answer that, I pretty much said the same thing you did in my first post of the thread.

  16. #15
    dati pa yan... nung campaign period pa... kaya nga may issue na autistic

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Ummm. Lakas mo mag-lash out, a. Maybe you should step back from the keyboard for awhile.

    You made a troll post. For most smart people it would have already been enough if you'd just shown the Petri dish, instead you dumbed it down by explaining the point, putting you down at the level of the person you were trying to insult.

    Then you lash out at everyone who basically called it corny. Because well, it is.

    Defensive much? And before you answer that, I pretty much said the same thing you did in my first post of the thread.
    Chill. It's you who is hyperventilating. If you're not one of them then roll on and I apologize.

    Sometimes its necessary to stoop to their level to make them see the point.

    If I hadnt explained it, they would have mistaken the petri dish for a bottle cap.

  18. #17
    Anyone But Noy! wowpinas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dito2 Lang
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Sorry, tol, pero pilit talaga, e. Kung yung picture lang ng Petri dish yung pinakita mo, baka medyo may effect pa.

    Oh, well, pointless thread, nothing to see here. Move on.
    Medyo pilit naman talaga yung petri dish with or without the explanation.. I don't find anything intellectual about it. Parang trying hard.

  19. #18
    ^^
    Flogging a dead horse.

    But coming from you, predictable.

  20. #19
    Discreet Charlatan GreatLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Metropolis
    http://ofwnow.com/wp-content/uploads/image/_2010/june/noynoy.jpg

  21. #20
    Anyone But Noy! wowpinas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dito2 Lang
    ^ LOL

    Na-exasperate lang ako sa analogy mo. It makes you leave this thread with "WTF?! was that all about?"

    Now, back to topic. NoyNoy with his mouth open...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement

Hot Topics

LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

read more
UAAP:

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

read more
SPORTS:

Azkals trounce Laos 4-1 to open Suzuki Cup

Azkals trounce Laos 4-1 to open Suzuki Cup

read more
PBA:

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more
TV:

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

read more
COMMUNITY:

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

read more

Advertisement