Ever heard of "pamahiins"? You know, Pinoy beliefs or superstitions? I hear a lot from my mother and my lolas. Below are just some that I have been told, compiled under the sub-heading "night stuff" because ... well, just take a look.
Guys, feel free to add any.
* Don't go to bed at night with a full stomach - babangungutin ka.
* Don't cut your nails at night - a member of the family might die.
* Don't sweep the floor at night - good luck will leave the house.
* Don't go to bed with wet hair - you might go blind.
* Don't take a bath at night - you will lose blood.
* At night, don't point your finger anywhere - you might "hit" an engkanto.