PEx Highlights

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VOS View Post
    i-feed ko sarili ko sa masarap na kfc.
    Hahaha you won't believe how many times ako nag KFC this week. Salamat sa troll.

^
    Tama. Don't feed this to the troll:

http://www.wikistreetfood.com/images/thumb/d/df/KFC_Snack_Plate_1.JPG/700px-KFC_Snack_Plate_1.JPG

It's just too good to share!

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168 View Post
    ^
    Tama. Don't feed this to the troll:

http://www.wikistreetfood.com/images/thumb/d/df/KFC_Snack_Plate_1.JPG/700px-KFC_Snack_Plate_1.JPG

It's just too good to share!
    Walang ganyanan po. Mapapa KFC tuloy ako ulit. Nasaan na yung breast shot?

^^ are you guys deliberately posting KFC products on this thread, so this can be merged to Foods and Drinks?,

where are the other opinions re this issue? looks like tuloy parang may sabotage nga na nangyayari....

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0 View Post
    ^^ are you guys deliberately posting KFC products on this thread, so this can be merged to Foods and Drinks?,

where are the other opinions re this issue? looks like tuloy parang may sabotage nga na nangyayari....
    back-up ni TS.Gibradi,hindi ka nag-iisa.may alternick ka.

back-up ni TS.Gibradi,hindi ka nag-iisa.may alternick ka.
    are these newbie PEXER getting pathetic everyday?? i guess before you even learn how to on a computer im already a member of this forum.

im asking a legit question here, but looks like im arguing to a paid hack.

We have a commercial agenda because the TS has a Red agenda...
    (Translation: We love KFC and the TS is a red Turd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gibradi View Post
    KMU slams retrenchment of thousands of KFC workers by mere lie detector results; ‘Tactic highly abusive, inhumane’

Labor center Kilusang Mayo strongly denounced the management of KFC Philippines’ retrenchment of thousands of its workers nationwide using polygraph or lie detector test results as mere basis, saying such a tactic to maximize profits is “highly abusive and inhumane.”

KFC Philippines has weeded out workers in around 166 branches nationwide since 2007, according to the workers who filed a proposal for conciliation last May before the National Labor Relations Committee....

....Meanwhile, KMU is planning to launch a boycott campaign against KFC Philippines and to expose the unfair labor practices of KFC in the international scene.
    http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6496/gibradiavatar.jpg

And yes, we're all paid hacks.

ah,the paid hack argument.desperado na ang alternick ni Gibradi.

the unsubstantiated,easy to accuse and baseless paid hack argument.desperado na.

9. Advertisement

are these newbie PEXER getting pathetic everyday?? i guess before you even learn how to on a computer im already a member of this forum.

im asking a legit question here, but looks like im arguing to a paid hack.
    wow.before i "even learn how to on a computer im already a member of this forum" and "looks like im arguing to a paid hack". galing mo magsira ng english language,alternick.

^^, you really make me laugh, talking about unsubstantiated and baseless argument and you still accusing of me being an alternick.

anyway good luck to all of you guys. im expecting more opinions in here instead of commercials and spams.

wow.before i "even learn how to on a computer im already a member of this forum" and "looks like im arguing to a paid hack". galing mo magsira ng english language,alternick.
    ehhh di ka naman pikon nyan, i thought we are arguing about the topic and not about the grammar, so magtatagalaog na lang ba ako para mas tama sa panlasa mo... and i suggest try to be more subtle and cool, stick to the argument and avoid ad hominem attacks.. a friendly reminder from your senior pexer.

^^, you really make me laugh, talking about unsubstantiated and baseless argument and you still accusing of me being an alternick.

anyway good luck to all of you guys. im expecting more opinions in here instead of commercials and spams.
    Did somebody say spam?

Sorry, but I don't eat Spam.

http://cdn.venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/spam.jpg

I prefer this

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2548/3914113743_548a15fa43.jpg

and sometimes this

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/3136976399_7b2cba01c5.jpg

big lol @ "senior pexer". Clawed_out is a "senior pexer". 'nuff said.

THey are in for an over kill. They don't even want to have the voices of the exploited workers of KFC be heard. Not even a whisper, I gues that is how they wanted it.

Media won't give them space because KFC is a generous sponsor. Apat pa ang brand. Tokyo-tokyo. Motolite and Mister Donut pa. Malaki ang ibinubuhos nila sa advertisemets and somehow, media looked upon them as hens which lay golden eggs. Media can not touch them. They are the source of their business.

Yung mga partylists. Gabriela. Akbayan. Kabataan. Di sila tulong. Why ? The labor issue at KFC is not prime time hours material. LIBO-LIBO ANG TINANGGAL. Komo hinsi malabanan ng Media, siyempre ayaw din ng mga partylists. Ano ang mahihita nila?

Yung mga pulitiko. Jinggoy Estrada. Ramon Revilla. Chiz Escudero, etc. These young workers approached them, too. Letters were sent to them. Wala ring nangyari. These politicians would care only for issues that are being carried by Media.

Walang publicity...walang pulitikong gustong makialam.

But then, I am here to prove that young victims of KFC HOLOCAUST can still get justice. Yes, I believe.

The peole who are here to muddle the issue and derail this thread, I know they were the same people who cause the first thread to get lost. they are probably MONTEMAYOR's SIPHON BOYS who are here on overtime....since they already finished their routine with the company's septic tanks.

Remember the names of these SIPHON BOYS. The original malabanan crews who.... They are

1.) Paphiculo186

2.) Msganda

3.) Vos

IISANG TAO LANG NAMAN YAN. Nasa office ni Montemayor sa 7th Floor ng Ramcar Building.
    rOCES aVENUE, dILIMAN, qUEZON cITY.

sO LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.....

lumalaban boys ( rtm ) VS. malabanan boys ( kfc )

KFC sweldo ko po. End of month na.

Kahit X-deal sa meals pwede.

Quote Originally Posted by msganda View Post

Ka Roger...Heto o, kaaway ng mga manggagawa. Pwede ba paswelduhan ninyo ng TINGGA?

He-he-he!

Lest it be forgotten..the issues here in this thread are the following;

1.) Hundreds if not thousands of KFC workers were dismissed on the basis of Lie Detector test. Some say that the use of LDT per se is inappropriate. Some say that LDT is just a smokescreen. Thousands were destined to be terminated with or without LDT, In fact, some who did not take the LDT were nevertheless been terminated acording to the hapless workers.

2.) KFC employs deceit when it put up a number of companies and cooperatives which in no means different from the actual owners of KFC. Maraming kumpanya. May cooperatives pa. Pero IISA ang opisina. Iisa ang mga taong nagpapatakbo. IIsa ang mga sets of officer, In short, niloloko nila ang mga crew ng KFC. Para lamang makaiwas sa regularisasyon, pinapaikot-ikot at pinagpapalipat-lipat lang ang mga crew BAGO DUMATING anf ikaanim na buwan----a period wherein regularization has become mandatory according to the labor code.

Quote Originally Posted by msganda View Post

Working for a piece of chicken meal ? O, kunin mo....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2643/3849198192_6636d3282a.jpg

Your rotten intentions deserve a decaying meal. PWE !

Quoting for posterity

Ka Roger...Heto o, kaaway ng mga manggagawa. Pwede ba paswelduhan ninyo ng TINGGA?

He-he-he!
    Hmmm...sounds like a death threat to me....

Mukhang serious kasi walang smiley.

http://i32.tinypic.com/nv7cx3.jpg

Excuse me. I am not here to fulfill your ambition. You don't merit a threat kasi-----you were not effective at all in doing ***-works for montemayor.

SO, inaamin mo na IKAW rin si MS. GANDA ?

Now we know who this multi-personality is.....He-he!

Well, well, well.....pagestarter!

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168 View Post

He-he-he!
    Hmmm...sounds like a death threat to me....

Mukhang serious kasi walang smiley.

http://i32.tinypic.com/nv7cx3.jpg
    Take a chill pill Ted Kaczynski....

Have a Happy Meal...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2548/3914113743_548a15fa43.jpg

or two

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/3136976399_7b2cba01c5.jpg
    Last edited by Papichulo168; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast