PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 5015
  1. #1

    Steward/Stewardess/Flight Attendant Thread IV

    Continuation of THREAD III.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    3 QR ODs = Failed Goydi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dumaguete
    I don't know what PR means.

    OD = Open Day Recruitment

  4. #4
    ♥WoOkIeLlOyD♥ charmaine_joyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AvEnUeL HoTeL
    PR diba po ang airline code for PAL? Am I right?

  5. #5
    Heart of a Lion carlsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unit 2411
    Yay!! New thread!!

    See you in ODs!

  6. #6
    3 QR ODs = Failed Goydi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dumaguete
    Qatar Airways OD in Cebu (July 18)

    Last weekend's Qatar Airways OD in Cebu was a great experience even though I was not even included in the shortlisted candidates. It was my first time applying for cabin crew, but however, it was heartbreaking.

    I was so confident to be shortlisted because the HR (i think) of Qatar Airways was impressed on my cover letter and CV (cover letter was not required but I had. Also, I have all the prescribed requirements). But to my dismay, I was not included.

    Until now, I don't know what are the reasons. I'm 5' 9" and have a normal body build and weight. Maybe because of my big mole above my upper right cheek? I have read and my friends told me that moles are a factor as well as scars, etc. Is this true? Why do airlines wont accept applicants with moles on faces?

  7. #7

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by diva08 View Post
    PR and OD means??
    PR= Philippine Airline!
    OD= Open Day Recruitment of an Airline

    wow..new thread!

  8. #8

    open day

    kelan next open days ng mga airlines?

    san pwede mag apply saudian? emirates?

  9. #9

    open day or agency

    kelan next open days ng mga airlines?

    san pwede mag apply saudian? emirates? air atlanta icelandic?

  10. #10
    I just got back from applying at Saudia... go to Skills at Discovery Plaza... Malate, Manila... sila ang nagsscreen for Saudia...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by irha11 View Post
    I just got back from applying at Saudia... go to Skills at Discovery Plaza... Malate, Manila... sila ang nagsscreen for Saudia...
    Hi! How did it go? Kwento naman. ty

  12. #12
    3 QR ODs = Failed Goydi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dumaguete
    Quote Originally Posted by babboo070503 View Post
    kelan next open days ng mga airlines?

    san pwede mag apply saudian? emirates? air atlanta icelandic?
    Usually, airlines are posting information about job vacancies on their websites, and some have agencies to cater recruitments. For me, I browse the net for cabin crew job opportunities and check IPAMS.

    I hope I can be of help.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfrak View Post
    Hi! How did it go? Kwento naman. ty
    I just passed the credentials that they need... checked my height kc d ** gnun katangkad.. i'm just 5'3... and then after that tinimbang **... chit chat ng konti and then sabi sa kin balik daw ** s sat... for another interview...

  14. #14
    Thumbs Up para sa laht ng aspiring FA..

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by irha11 View Post
    I just passed the credentials that they need... checked my height kc d ** gnun katangkad.. i'm just 5'3... and then after that tinimbang **... chit chat ng konti and then sabi sa kin balik daw ** s sat... for another interview...

    hello ask ko *** po if naka skirt ka pumunta? i heard kc sv uses slacks NO SKIRT as crew uniform. i just want to know if skills screening process is no different.

    thanks

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    have u applied to other airlines before?do u think kasing higpit *** ng ibang airlines in terms of grooming... like scars on legs and arms...me nagsbi kc skin not so kc fully covered *** sa uniform. bawal nga m expose batok so nkalugay ang mga gurls..

  18. #17

    QR OD for August and September

    heads up everyone

    according to our monthly cabin crew mini magazine, there will be an upcoming OD in Manila for the month of August and September. However, the specific dates I still don't know. Just keep checking this link >> http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...rew-dates.html

    God bless everyone

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Goydi View Post
    Usually, airlines are posting information about job vacancies on their websites, and some have agencies to cater recruitments. For me, I browse the net for cabin crew job opportunities and check IPAMS.

    I hope I can be of help.
    Yup, tama si goydi. some airlines such as QR & EK update their careers websites regularly. Their local agency IPAMS posts openings as well.

    Saudia, cebupac etc etc advertise sa workabroad or jobstreet. Search mo 'cabin crew' or 'flight attendant' as minsan ibang category nalalagay yung jobs. Tiyagaan lang talaga sa pag research.

    also, sometimes people post hirings on their blogs. Jo Camet of myopennotebook (haha, hi! I read your blog!) frequently posts openings. I also try to update mine when possible.

    P.s. Will include links in this post later. Di kasi ako marunong maglink sa cellphone. Hehehe.
    Last edited by naria; Jul 22, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by starbitee View Post
    heads up everyone

    according to our monthly cabin crew mini magazine, there will be an upcoming OD in Manila for the month of August and September. However, the specific dates I still don't know. Just keep checking this link >> http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...rew-dates.html

    God bless everyone
    Wow, wow. Thanks starbitee. Another opportunity guys!

    Mukhang in need talaga ang QR ah. Sana sa pagapply ko by next year, may openings pa. Haha.

    Kelan kaya ang EK dito sa pinas? Does anyone know?

  21. #20
    Twist, Lick, Dunk oreo_mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Got Milk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goydi View Post
    Qatar Airways OD in Cebu (July 18)

    Last weekend's Qatar Airways OD in Cebu was a great experience even though I was not even included in the shortlisted candidates. It was my first time applying for cabin crew, but however, it was heartbreaking.

    I was so confident to be shortlisted because the HR (i think) of Qatar Airways was impressed on my cover letter and CV (cover letter was not required but I had. Also, I have all the prescribed requirements). But to my dismay, I was not included.

    Until now, I don't know what are the reasons. I'm 5' 9" and have a normal body build and weight. Maybe because of my big mole above my upper right cheek? I have read and my friends told me that moles are a factor as well as scars, etc. Is this true? Why do airlines wont accept applicants with moles on faces?
    Sometimes you really don't know what they are looking for... And in my opinion, open days are suwertihan nadin minsan...

    To answer your question, no, at least here in qr, they are not particular naman sa moles... I have a lot of colleagues who have moles pero ok lang... Scars pa siguro and pimples but not moles... Just try your luck nalang on the next OD. God bless!

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement

Hot Topics

TRAVEL:

Palawan named best island in the world

Palawan named best island in the world

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

read more
PBA:

Meralco opens PBA campaign with 2OT win against Barako Bull, 112-108

Meralco opens PBA campaign with 2OT win against Barako Bull, 112-108

read more
SPORTS:

Cignal spoils Mane 'N Tail's Superliga debut by way of four-set victory 25-15, 22-25, 25-19, 26-24

Cignal spoils Mane 'N Tail's Superliga debut by way of four-set victory 25-15, 22-25, 25-19, 26-24

read more
TV:

apl.de.ap returns to The Voice PH Season 2!

apl.de.ap returns to The Voice PH Season 2!

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more

Advertisement