From Ms. Pat Mallari's email (COB-SOE's College President)
1. Deadline of paying your tuition fee without surcharge (which is around P200) at the Accounting Office (which is near the Conserv) 4PM.
2. For those who adjusted Sept 9 online, Claiming of revised EAFs at LS229, 8-6pm for 109 and below. 12-6pm for 110.
3. Reservation of Adjustment Passes to be used in the Special Adjustment through My La Salle 8am-8pm.
*Go online 8am
*Choose the day (either Sept 13 or 14) you want to adjust.
*Choose the timeslot. hence, choose a slot that you are available.
*Don't forget to press SUBMIT to confirm your adjustment.
*Print out that reservation pass and show it to the COBE officer assisting you on the Special Adjustment days.
Sept 13-14 SPECIAL ADJUSTMENT DAY/S
1. Bring your printed special adjustment pass on the day and time of your selected slot.
2. Line up outside L124 (COB students) or L223 (SOE students). COBE officers will be validate your adjustment pass with the list ITC has. Surrender your ID and adjustment pass.
3. Make sure to check the class you want to adjust to is still open. If it's closed, there's no assurance that you'll be admitted to the section by the academic assistant.
4. Tell the Academic Assistant what subject will be replaced and the new subject/class you'll enter.
5. You will be given a form and go the Accounting Office to pay the adjustment fee of P220.
6. After, get your reprinted EAF at Window 6. Present your receipt to the office to get back your ID.
7. You cannot send a proxy to adjust for you. It must be you.
ON BEING IN THE DEAN'S LIST:
1. You need to get at least 2.0 in all of your subjects for the term.
2. GPA must be 3.000
3. No failure in any course including NSTP/LASARE/ORIENT/ROTC.
4. For 108 and below, you can still graduate with honors even if you have a grade below 2.0. However, for 109 you cannot - it must be 2.0 for everything.
5. You need 3.400 to be a first honor DL (eligible for advance enrollment next term) and 3.000 to be a second honor DL.